NFL playoff picture shaping up.

Many starting Steelers were on the bench and the Browns could only manage a two point victory. Maybe they’ll be able to convince Coach Tomlin to keep them out again this week. lol..

The kicker was that the play that made the game for the Browns was an interception thrown as the QB was being hit in the head and the play should have been nullified and called back for roughing the passer but the idiot ref who was staring right at the penalty as it occurred did nothing.

Had the ref done his job, the Browns would have been fined 15 yards, never would have gotten the ball and likely lost the game.

Rooting for TB and Tenn with my Pats on the sidelines
Brady winning the Super Bowl would shut a lot of people up about how great he is.
Tampa being in the playoffs is like Dale Earnhardt Jr being in 10th place at Daytona with 50 laps to go....you can't count him out.

Brady only beat losing teams. Talk to me once the playoffs start
His six rings say otherwise.

Yeah, I don't like Brady at all, but I gotta' give credit where credit is due: he's a great quarterback...

Many starting Steelers were on the bench and the Browns could only manage a two point victory. Maybe they’ll be able to convince Coach Tomlin to keep them out again this week. lol..

The kicker was that the play that made the game for the Browns was an interception thrown as the QB was being hit in the head and the play should have been nullified and called back for roughing the passer but the idiot ref who was staring right at the penalty as it occurred did nothing.

Had the ref done his job, the Browns would have been fined 15 yards, never would have gotten the ball and likely lost the game.
That was a missed call. It was a pretty scrappy game and the refs seemed to have their flags sown into their pockets.

Rooting for TB and Tenn with my Pats on the sidelines
Brady winning the Super Bowl would shut a lot of people up about how great he is.
Tampa being in the playoffs is like Dale Earnhardt Jr being in 10th place at Daytona with 50 laps to go....you can't count him out.

Brady only beat losing teams. Talk to me once the playoffs start
His six rings say otherwise.

Yeah, I don't like Brady at all, but I gotta' give credit where credit is due: he's a great quarterback...
The BEST QB! Of All time.

GOAT!

That being said, I smell a Browns upset in Pittsburgh - 34- 27.

I doubt it, but if they are knocked out of the playoffs by the Browns of all teams I know they will never live it down.

Actually, the people in Pittsburgh are happy they are playing the Browns-- -- of the three teams, the Browns are more beatable than the Colts or especially the Ravens. About the only other team they would have liked better might have been Miami. I wouldn't lay no heavy bets the Browns beat them. All of Pittsburgh's key players will be rested up with two weeks off and playing with a vengeance next week to grind Cleveland into the dirt.

That was a missed call. It was a pretty scrappy game and the refs seemed to have their flags sown into their pockets.

Yeahbut the one penalty they usually ALWAYS call is roughing the passer especially hits to the head. The ref must be a fan of Myles Garrett. :smoke:

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
That being said, I smell a Browns upset in Pittsburgh - 34- 27.

I doubt it, but if they are knocked out of the playoffs by the Browns of all teams I know they will never life it down.

Actually, the people in Pittsburgh are happy they are playing the Browns-- -- of the three teams, the Browns are more beatable than the Colts or especially the Ravens. About the only other team they would have liked better might have been Miami. I wouldn't lay no heavy bets the Browns beat them. All of Pittsburgh's key players will be rested up with two weeks off and playing with a vengeance next week to grind Cleveland into the dirt.
They dropped 4 of their last 5 games.... even if they squeak past Cleveland at home--- all the other AFC teams are hot right now---Tennessee, Baltimore, Buffalo and KC....

They dropped 4 of their last 5 games....

I don't expect Pittsburgh to go to the SB but the last game with the Browns was a throwaway. Yeah, they lost three games, but they also got fucked over by the NFL, the Titans and Baltimore. They had their Bye week taken from them and their schedule totally screwed around due to egregious lapses by the Ravens and the Titans and they ended up playing three games at one point in only 11 days to make everything work out for the NFL.

I feel 75% confident they will beat Cleveland in the Wildcard, then I'd give them 50/50 in the divisional, about 25% chance winning the conference and a 10% chance of winning the Super Bowl.

Their greatest liability is NO RUNNING GAME! Why they stuck with that lame ass do nothing Connor passing up on GOOD RBs is beyond me.

Their #2 liability in Roethlisberger. He's 38 and you never know which Ben will show up: the one who plays like a HOFer or the one who looks like he just woke up and forgot to bring his playbook.

Their last liability is an aging O-line where I think half of them just can't cut it anymore and just don't block well anymore. But I think they have a couple more games in them and will pull it together on sheer willpower alone.

Click on to enlarge
nfl.png

Forum List

Back