NFL playoff picture shaping up.

Im
You’re probably right but with the Pats out it’s the next best thing for me.
If the Bucs can win 2 and make it to the NFCC, who knows ?
Even at Green Bay-- don't forget TB beat them in week 6.

But this time it will be frozen
He is used to playing in cold weather and their first game is vs the NFC East winner...gimme

There are no gimmies in the NFL
Not usually but the NFC East. Well...

You do know the giants had TB beat in NY earlier this year right? They are very beatable
The Red Skins could win

Its looking that way because the eagles are not trying

Im

He is used to playing in cold weather and their first game is vs the NFC East winner...gimme

Not usually but the NFC East. Well...

You do know the giants had TB beat in NY earlier this year right? They are very beatable
The Red Skins could win

Its looking that way because the eagles are not trying
They’re winning. What happens if Washington loses?

Im

Didn’t a few years ago the eagles wer3 a wildcard and won the Super Bowl?

Im

No they was the #1 seed with HFA

Im

and would not have went to the SB if the saints didnt lose on a hailmary

Im just pissed they lost that game. Now I want the eagles to win so the giants can be out too
If Philly wins the Giants are in.

Right right. I mean GO WASHINGTON
I’m so glad right wingers have missed this season punishing the nfl. Meanwhile it’s been a hell of a season huh? Love it.
You need to stop thinking that a handful of people speak for everyone. Smh
I don’t believe they aren’t watching. But they can’t come here and comment because then we’ll know they ar3 watching. of course la ram fan watched football today

I dont give a fuck lol
You.....don't like football anymore
or you never get laid ?

The guy with an NFL logo as his avatar and came onto a thread ostensibly about NFL football, just doesn't give a fuck. He even wrote to tell you so.

I've never seen so many can't-give-a-fucks who have something to say about something they don't give a fuck about!

My picks for next weekend.

Saturday
1:05 - Colts @ Bills
4:40 - Rams @ Seahawks
8:15 - Bucs @ WAS

Sunday:
1:05 - Ravens @ Titans
4:40 - Bears @ Saints
8:15 - Browns @ Steelers

Here's the playoff picture:

2020.jpg

Browns get a huge win over the Steelers today and make it in at 11-5.

Not sure why you think it was any kind of a huge win much less that the Browns will beat Pittsburgh next Sunday.

The Browns only beat the Steelers by two points and the Steelers were playing half their team with back ups including a back up QB who is a rookie who hasn't really played at all in a year, and had he made one completion near the end of the game, it would have gone into OT.

The last time the Browns made it to the playoffs was 2002 or 2004 and guess who beat them then? Pittsburgh.

Earlier in the season these two teams played when the Steelers were playing all their regulars and the Browns were beaten 38 to 7.

Many starting Steelers were on the bench and the Browns could only manage a two point victory. Maybe they’ll be able to convince Coach Tomlin to keep them out again this week. lol..

Rooting for TB and Tenn with my Pats on the sidelines
Brady winning the Super Bowl would shut a lot of people up about how great he is.
Tampa being in the playoffs is like Dale Earnhardt Jr being in 10th place at Daytona with 50 laps to go....you can't count him out.

Brady only beat losing teams. Talk to me once the playoffs start
His six rings say otherwise.

His team is not good enough to win it all

You really reek of jealousy over Tom Brady. Face the facts: Tom is far betting looking than you, has far more talent than you, vastly more money than you, has a far more beautiful woman and could get any woman he wanted than you and is the best QB is the history of the game. Oh and he could put your house in his garage.

If any team needs a QB contact Miami they will have one on the trade wires soon With a 3rd round pick in the next draft Miami can upgrade from Tua making him available for trade bait.

Browns get a huge win over the Steelers today and make it in at 11-5.

Not sure why you think it was any kind of a huge win much less that the Browns will beat Pittsburgh next Sunday.

The Browns only beat the Steelers by two points and the Steelers were playing half their team with back ups including a back up QB who is a rookie who hasn't really played at all in a year, and had he made one completion near the end of the game, it would have gone into OT.

The last time the Browns made it to the playoffs was 2002 or 2004 and guess who beat them then? Pittsburgh.

Earlier in the season these two teams played when the Steelers were playing all their regulars and the Browns were beaten 38 to 7.
Well. I grew up in NE Ohio --post Jim Brown era--and was actually a Steelers fan in the 70's...so from that perspective it seemed like a huge win. But to be honest, I didn't realize Pittsburgh had benched their starters for the game until hearing about it later.

That being said, I smell a Browns upset in Pittsburgh - 34- 27.

Forum List

Back