NFL player murders Four White people

Well this doesn’t fit the narrative.

Was the doctor and his grandkids whu whyte supremes?

6dbGTWb3.jpeg

Don’t you ever get embarrassed showing what a vile racist white trash twit you are?
I’m the racist because a black guy kills four white people including children out of pure hatred?

You really are a piece of trash.

And, if this prick had murdered a cop, you might have an argument. As he murdered defenseless white people, you don't.

Call him what you like but you can never say that white people in America are defenseless when they have the entire weight of the law in their favour.

If people live by the gun in a corrupt society then they will risk dying by the gun.

It's fair to suggest that those who are defenseless are those who are murdered in cold blood by white police officers.

More guns and lowering the age at which children are allowed to carry guns for their own personal protection, is in order now.
Whites doesn’t have the law in their favor. Our justice system is a joke, it allows negroes to get second chance after second chance, it consistently lets hardened criminals out on bail, and lets them out of prison. Many whites are the victims of crimes by blacks, yet the media never broadcasts these stories to invoke outrage like they do with black victim crimes.

Last edited:
They can’t ban guns quick enough. If it weren’t for guns, this doctor and his family would still be alive. The same can be said about the football player.

This was an act of racism, but not on the football players behalf. The gun is the true racist, as it was the one who killed the white peoeple
Good Lord. Get help, please.
What a thought provoking response to a debate

I affirm what I say due to the evidence that is laid out there
Why are there more black people not in prison than in prison? You did say they can't control themselves. Correct?

For anyone to assert there isn't a problem is *a* if not *the* problem- hell, I'm not racist but I don't trust a group of black kids being loud and obnoxious - but, I don't trust a group pf white kids being loud and obnoxious either- what's the common denominator?
There is no common denominator but the compelling difference is black male abandonment of the women they impregnate and children they created at a staggering percentage of 80%
Your daddy tells you when to “cut the shit out” and when no daddy then no carburetor to regulate the development of the male and to temper his lethal emotions

I affirm what I say due to the evidence that is laid out there
Why are there more black people not in prison than in prison? You did say they can't control themselves. Correct?

For anyone to assert there isn't a problem is *a* if not *the* problem- hell, I'm not racist but I don't trust a group of black kids being loud and obnoxious - but, I don't trust a group pf white kids being loud and obnoxious either- what's the common denominator?
Blacks males are in prison at a rate of 7X their percentage of population compared to white males
You can shed all the fake tears you want but it’s not law enforcement racism that causes that; it’s poor decision making and actions thereof.

They can’t ban guns quick enough. If it weren’t for guns, this doctor and his family would still be alive. The same can be said about the football player.

This was an act of racism, but not on the football players behalf. The gun is the true racist, as it was the one who killed the white peoeple
i know...that gun woke up this morning and said, "im gonna do some killing today". ....how ignorant can you get?

You are not having a debate. Debates begin with facts. You offered none.

So, you want to debate? Demonstrate how an inanimate object is racist.

Hahahahahahahaha thanks Pinochijoe.

Dr Seuss books are racist. Gone with the wind is a racist film. Aunt Jemima (the company) is racist. The Washington football team used to have a racist name...

want me to keep going with these facts?

Dr Seuss books are racist. Gone with the wind is a racist film. Aunt Jemima (the company) is racist. The Washington football team used to have a racist name...

These are not facts. These are opinions. Incorrect ones at that.

Facts would be first understanding the English language definition of "Racist". Then provide examples of how these things fit that definition.

Are you over the age of 13? I'm beginning to think that this forum needs an age restriction.

6dbGTWb3.jpeg

At least he did the right thing at the end and offed himself!
It is just too bad he didn't reverse the order.

6dbGTWb3.jpeg

At least he did the right thing at the end and offed himself!
It is just too bad he didn't reverse the order.

Very true!

I'm a violent terrorist

No surprise.

Are you Communist Chinese? Perhaps ISIS?

and justice is corrupt in America.

We've noticed - the Reich is immune to all laws.

Agreed on the latter and not interested in defending myself on the former.
Could this be an incident in which a black man has given up hope in the failed justice system?

As of late, black people have about as much chance with justice as they have on avoiding the hanging tree after drinking out of a 'white' water fountain!

Right, because it's 1920.

Funny who it is calling for segregation now...

Ethnic Minorities Deserve Safe Spaces Without White People | HuffPost Canada Life (huffingtonpost.ca)

I would suggest that the people who are delusional are the ones that doubt that statement.

I'm just a Canadian who is taking your side as you expose the corruption that is now America. How could you have possibly missed that?

You're no Canadian.

My guess is you are a CCP paid troll. But you could be ISIS as well.

Here's one....libber babblers are the true racists.

Forum List

Back