NFL player murders Four White people

Well of course, a "canadian" like you is going to vomit out exactly the CCP line.

Your government are brutal thugs who rule by fear and force.

China's government can be seen as brutal thugs if that's the message that suits your country's hate propaganda. In truth, China's government is brutal at defending that which must be defended, for the benefit of over 1,500,000,000.
{b] I am fully in agreement with all force necessary on the part of China to put down trouble makers, be they Uighurs or terrorist protestors in H.K. Period! [/b]
All people of different religious persuasions in China are permitted to live in peace with the dictates of China's system. China should and could resort to Summary execution of all dissenters! There can be no compromising of the wellbeing of their people.

No one can tell what the bolded portion is supposed to mean, no doubt in your native Mandarin it made sense. Alas your Mandarin to English translator is working poorly and producing gobbledygook.

Continue with that kind of childish behaviour and you're be debating yourself.

I will say that the poverty line in America is higher than the median income in China. Given that wealth is concentrated at the top in China, that leaves the vast majority of your country living in dire poverty. Canada ranked #1 country in the world for Quality of Life | News

China GDP per Capita, 1957 – 2021 Data (ceicdata.com)

I will just say that the US has fallen to 15th. in the world on quality of life, while China has already risen to 19th.

To understand a discussion that includes GDP, you would also need to consider income inequality in the US, compared to China's system of spreading the wealth , of which a communist system is always guilty of by definition.

Should we move on to exploring that which makes a high quality of life?
The parameters are included in my link that show why the US has fallen so far down the ladder.

I have some serious concern about your ability to distinguish reality.

Tell Me. How is it that the 'weight of law' is a defense when you are confronted by a man with a gun?

Show Me how the people who were killed by this lunatic, were living by the gun.
These Leftist obviously do not live in reality.

They truly are sick individuals.

So Joe voters what's your plan to take guns away from punks like this bitch?....
White Americans should hope and send prayers and thoughts upward, that this is an isolated incident.

If this become symbolically connected to the cold blooded murder of George Floyd then the shit will hit America's fan.

For the best way forward with the least possibility of the proverbial fan, the conviction of George's murderer and a non-refundable life sentence would be the safest way forward.

Floyd wasn't murdered....he died of a drug overdose.....you idiot.

They do more MRI's on PETS. Because of your long wait times for care, if you have cancer, you will die before they get to you.

Yet our hospitals are rated as better than US hospitals and our life expectancy is several years higher than America's. And our infant mortality rate is also lower@

Your health care is SOOOOOO great, that your politicians come to the US to get the operations they need to live.

You're trying to slightly alter your previous talking points that have failed. You were already told that 2 1/2 times more Americans travel out of country for health care than do Canadians.

In the UK the average wait time for a ambulance is 17 hours. In some places it is 96! Hours.

That could be, and it also could be that in America people don't even call an ambulance for fear of the bill they will be faced with.

in other words, socialized medicine is great, so long as you're healthy.
As usual, you are foll of horse dung.

I see you've turned yourself into a debater of horse dung. You're not worthy of any more of my time.

Can you leave your obsession with guns long enough to hear and understand what I have to say?

I'm quite divided on the way the eventual outcome will be decided. The incident was as blatantly coldblooded murder as any incident can ever be.

This then has to be a watershed incident for America, the land of the gun. If Chauvin walks it's going to send a clear message to black people that the police can shoot them dead in their tracks if they so much as jaywalk or drink out of a 'whites only' water fountain.

But if Chauvin is harshly dealt with and sentenced to something like 10 years or so, the US will have taken a step forward that's in tune with the current huge money initiative being pushed by Biden. Biden is fully intent on breaking the 'American way'! Chauvin is hugely representative of the American way!

The impact of the punishment (or lack of ) of Chauvin should be understood as indicative of America's path going forward.

Do I care?
I care more about how China will fare against America going forward. A completely corrupted American police state under the dictates of fascism, will seal it for China rising to world supremacy in the near future.

A new reformed America will allow international competition that includes America as a player, for the 21st. century and onwards.

I see positives and negatives in either outcome.

Can you leave your obsession with guns long enough to hear and understand what I have to say?

I'm quite divided on the way the eventual outcome will be decided. The incident was as blatantly coldblooded murder as any incident can ever be.

This then has to be a watershed incident for America, the land of the gun. If Chauvin walks it's going to send a clear message to black people that the police can shoot them dead in their tracks if they so much as jaywalk or drink out of a 'whites only' water fountain.

But if Chauvin is harshly dealt with and sentenced to something like 10 years or so, the US will have taken a step forward that's in tune with the current huge money initiative being pushed by Biden. Biden is fully intent on breaking the 'American way'! Chauvin is hugely representative of the American way!

The impact of the punishment (or lack of ) of Chauvin should be understood as indicative of America's path going forward.

Do I care?
I care more about how China will fare against America going forward. A completely corrupted American police state under the dictates of fascism, will seal it for China rising to world supremacy in the near future.

A new reformed America will allow international competition that includes America as a player, for the 21st. century and onwards.

I didn't mention guns in that post....I stated the fact that floyd died from a drug overdose.

Chauvin and the other officers were completely polite to floyd and handled him in the least aggressive way they had available...if you watched the trial you would know this.....the over 3X the lethal dose of fentanyl....combined with the meth and other drugs in his system killed him...not the cops.

Do I care?

Can you leave your obsession with creating a One World dictatorship under China to focus on the subject?

First off, what would you know about "black people?" How do you treat them in your country?

1618081044159.png

From Covid to blackface on TV, China's racism problem runs deep (msnbc.com)

Take the beam from your own eye, Comrade.

I didn't mention guns in that post....I stated the fact that floyd died from a drug overdose.

Chauvin and the other officers were completely polite to floyd and handled him in the least aggressive way they had available...if you watched the trial you would know this.....the over 3X the lethal dose of fentanyl....combined with the meth and other drugs in his system killed him...not the cops.

I appreciate your perceptions of the incident as you've stated it.
And I also appreciate the very contradicting perceptions that frame it as coldblooded murder.

Neither need be my own personal position or be of enough concern to me to debate. I've only given the board's readers my opinion on what will take place as consequences of the two opposing outcomes that will come out of the verdict.

To take it a bit further for the benefit of providing a better understanding of the incident:

Chauvin could have deliberately set out to send a very stark message to America. For one example of what I found peculiar was that Chauvin gave the impression that he didn't require much force to hold Floyd down to the ground. I would have expected that Chauvin would have wanted to convey that impression, be it any other normal incident of police's need to use force.

But instead Chauvin kept one hand in his pocket throughout the incident. The reason why he purposely did that is something that could lead to some interesting conclusions being formed here in this discussion.

1. Was it Chauvin's callous disregard for the life of Floyd, and an attempt to make that statement?

or

2. Was it an attempt by Chauvin to demonstrate that he was applying 'gentle' force on Floyd?

Close to 2 1/2 times more Americans travel out of country for health care as do Canadians. (per capita adjusted)
Did nobody ever warn you about getting into a conversation on health care with Canadians, or citizens of any of the world's modern first world countries?
And Canada is not one of the top 10 destinations for medical tourists like U.S. is.

I appreciate your perceptions of the incident as you've stated it.
And I also appreciate the very contradicting perceptions that frame it as coldblooded murder.

Neither need be my own personal position or be of enough concern to me to debate. I've only given the board's readers my opinion on what will take place as consequences of the two opposing outcomes that will come out of the verdict.

To take it a bit further for the benefit of providing a better understanding of the incident:

Chauvin could have deliberately set out to send a very stark message to America. For one example of what I found peculiar was that Chauvin gave the impression that he didn't require much force to hold Floyd down to the ground. I would have expected that Chauvin would have wanted to convey that impression, be it any other normal incident of police's need to use force.

But instead Chauvin kept one hand in his pocket throughout the incident. The reason why he purposely did that is something that could lead to some interesting conclusions being formed here in this discussion.

1. Was it Chauvin's callous disregard for the life of Floyd, and an attempt to make that statement?

or

2. Was it an attempt by Chauvin to demonstrate that he was applying 'gentle' force on Floyd?
Oh look our Forum judge and jury just gave his 'verdict.' :auiqs.jpg:Well, to be fair DH has already convicted Chauvin, who needs a fair trial?

And Canada is not one of the top 10 destinations for medical tourists like U.S. is.

You need to do some work on writing sentences that can be understood. I'm interested in what you have to say as long as it's not just deliberate spamming.

You need to do some work on writing sentences that can be understood. I'm interested in what you have to say as long as it's not just deliberate spamming.
Canadian schools aren't much on reading I guess. How's this...Ain't nobody goin' to Canada for health care. Dat betta?

Can you leave your obsession with creating a One World dictatorship under China to focus on the subject?

I'll either return to the topic or leave it when you and others tire of the off-topic issues to which you once again return.

I've made it abundantly clear that I support China's harsh measures on dealing with those who are trying to interfere with China's progress it's made for hundreds of thousands of their people.

Do I need to express it anymore clearly?
And Uighur or any other religious fanatic that interferes with China's progress should be shot dead between the eyes and disposed with in the most cost effective way.

China has no choice! The wellbeing of their huge population is their biggest priority by far! And that hold true for US and UK sponsored terrorists in H.K. too!

Understand that at least and then attack me on my position if you must. Or if you can?

Would it help if you applied the same logic for your own country when it murdered a million Iraqi citizens for US interests?

What peoples deserved to be punished and which perhaps didn't?

They do more MRI's on PETS. Because of your long wait times for care, if you have cancer, you will die before they get to you.

Yet our hospitals are rated as better than US hospitals and our life expectancy is several years higher than America's. And our infant mortality rate is also lower@

Your health care is SOOOOOO great, that your politicians come to the US to get the operations they need to live.

You're trying to slightly alter your previous talking points that have failed. You were already told that 2 1/2 times more Americans travel out of country for health care than do Canadians.

In the UK the average wait time for a ambulance is 17 hours. In some places it is 96! Hours.

That could be, and it also could be that in America people don't even call an ambulance for fear of the bill they will be faced with.

in other words, socialized medicine is great, so long as you're healthy.
As usual, you are foll of horse dung.

I see you've turned yourself into a debater of horse dung. You're not worthy of any more of my time.
Johns Hopkins Canada is the highest rated
Oops, there isn’t one

I'll either return to the topic or leave it when you and others tire of the off-topic issues to which you once again return.

I've made it abundantly clear that I support China's harsh measures on dealing with those who are trying to interfere with China's progress it's made for hundreds of thousands of their people.

And Uighur or any other religious fanatic that interferes with China's progress should be shot dead between the eyes and disposed with in the most cost effective way.

China has no choice! The wellbeing of their huge population is their biggest priority by far! And that hold true for US and UK sponsored terrorists in H.K. too!

Understand that at least and then attack me on my position if you must. Or if you can?

Would it help if you applied the same logic for your own country when it murdered a million Iraqi citizens for US interests?

And at this point you are not a serious human being, if you can say that about the persecution of a minority population by Chinese communists, including using them as actual slave labor, and committing genocide against them.....up to and including forced sterilization of Uihger women...

Soooooo, according to you, torture and rape, and forced organ harvesting is OK so long as it benefits the Party elite.

You are pretty fucked up aren't you, little Chinese stooge.

And at this point you are not a serious human being, if you can say that about the persecution of a minority population by Chinese communists, including using them as actual slave labor, and committing genocide against them.....up to and including forced sterilization of Uihger women...

Point is pal, if those Uighurs and H.K. terrorists persist in causing trouble, they're going to have to be whacked. I fully understand that you don't agree so maybe we could just agree to disagree. I'm serious.

Or instead of that, maybe you could try to appreciate China's perceived need to satisfy the needs of it's huge population?

China can't tolerate the greed that's always been quite acceptable in H.K.
If you haven't been there as I have several times you won't be able to understand that the system promoted the same sort of greedy capitalism that has impoverished the American people.

It's simply British imperialism that has run it's course and must now come to an end!

Are you in any way familiar to the outcome of other UK imperialist colonialism in other counries of the world. Trust me on this 2A, it can't be allowed to continue into the 21st. century!

America's failure on quality of life for the ordinary working people is probably the best example for you, being it's so up close and personal.

I'm not suggesting that a chunk of lead between the horns for Trump would answer anything, I'm suggesting that a chunk of lead between the 'horns that are represented by Trump' would be the solution for America. Get it?

The world is moving on my boy, and China has found the way of the future that will move China along much faster than greedy capitalism ever has.

Soooooo, according to you, torture and rape, and forced organ harvesting is OK so long as it benefits the Party elite.

You are pretty fucked up aren't you, little Chinese stooge.

I don't condone torture, I believe that a clean kill is the humanitarian way forward for China.
I don't condone rape but I'm not unaware of US military persons setting the height of the bar with their rape of the women and little girls in Vietnam. I'm also highly suspicous of the same being the case in Iraq, due to the US need to censor the slaughter from the public's eyes.

Organ harvesting and organ transplants deserve a more nuanced discussion than that which you have shown you would be capable.

Your childish 'Chinese stooge' accusation is just more demonstration of your own anger and the problems it brings to you.

Point is pal, if those Uighurs and H.K. terrorists persist in causing trouble, they're going to have to be whacked. I fully understand that you don't agree so maybe we could just agree to disagree. I'm serious.

Or instead of that, maybe you could try to appreciate China's perceived need to satisfy the needs of it's huge population?

China can't tolerate the greed that's always been quite acceptable in H.K.
If you haven't been there as I have several times you won't be able to understand that the system promoted the same sort of greedy capitalism that has impoverished the American people.

It's simply British imperialism that has run it's course and must now come to an end!

Are you in any way familiar to the outcome of other UK imperialist colonialism in other counries of the world. Trust me on this 2A, it can't be allowed to continue into the 21st. century!

America's failure on quality of life for the ordinary working people is probably the best example for you, being it's so up close and personal.

I'm not suggesting that a chunk of lead between the horns for Trump would answer anything, I'm suggesting that a chunk of lead between the 'horns that are represented by Trump' would be the solution for America. Get it?

The world is moving on my boy, and China has found the way of the future that will move China along much faster than greedy capitalism ever has.
I had no idea such human debris existed yet here you are DH promoting death and hatred like it was candy. You sir, are truly evil you sick SOB.

I had no idea such human debris existed yet here you are DH promoting death and hatred like it was candy. You sir, are truly evil you sick SOB.

It's not fair to call China's people human debris. China is only doing what is necessary in dealing with terrorism from outside that is meant to harm China's hugely successful system.

Religious beliefs and associated nonsense must go and China is being too hesitant on getting the job done in my opinion.

However, religious bullshit doesn't die easily and so China moves slowly on 'them' because it doesn't need to happen overnight.

The Uighurs will learn to behave and keep their superstitious bullshit to themselves or they'll pay the ultimate price, one by one or dozen by dozen, whatever it takes.

I think we're finished now.

Forum List

Back