NFL player murders Four White people

The plain and simple fact is that blacks can not control themselves. They act out first and maybe think about it second. It’s the elephant in the room that has been ignored for 50 years over cries of racism and whites cowering from such fake cries. They can’t provide for themselves, they can’t create and keep a family together, and they can’t follow the law which provides for cries of racism in law and the need for elimination of law

Nonsense.

George Floyd no more represents all black people than Joe Biden represents all white people.

The criminal in the room is the democrat Reich who are fomenting racism as part of their agenda of dividing the nation to destroy the Republic.

You're getting it right in the sense that you're bringing up America's 'race' issue as well as it's historical 'racism' issue. I would only caution you to not tar all black people with the same brush. That becomes an unapologetic condemnation of yourself as a racist. It's taking the final step that nearly all Americans have been extra cautious to not take.

Affirm it or step back, it's your call.

I doubt you have ever been on the North American Continent.

In the USA, we nearly had racism defeated in the 80's and 90's. Then the Reich arose and started promoting hatred and some moronic idea of "revenge." Telling first blacks, then others that hate is good - as long as you hate whites, the new Juden.

So fuck you scumbag, you are an enemy to America, you are an enemy to civilization, you are an enemy to humanity. You seek brutal dictatorship with people as slaves of whatever evil it is you serve.

They can’t ban guns quick enough. If it weren’t for guns, this doctor and his family would still be alive. The same can be said about the football player.

This was an act of racism, but not on the football players behalf. The gun is the true racist, as it was the one who killed the white peoeple

I know, right?

I have a Glock 17. It's defective. Though loaded, it's never gone out and shot anyone. I don't get it? Like you said (BTW sarcasm fails on message boards if it is even slightly subtle) guns are supposed to get up by themselves and start killing people...

So Joe voters what's your plan to take guns away from punks like this bitch?....
White Americans should hope and send prayers and thoughts upward, that this is an isolated incident.

If this become symbolically connected to the cold blooded murder of George Floyd then the shit will hit America's fan.

For the best way forward with the least possibility of the proverbial fan, the conviction of George's murderer and a non-refundable life sentence would be the safest way forward.

There is ZERO chance that Chauvin is going to get a life sentence, no matter what he is convicted of.

You're getting it right in the sense that you're bringing up America's 'race' issue as well as it's historical 'racism' issue. I would only caution you to not tar all black people with the same brush. That becomes an unapologetic condemnation of yourself as a racist. It's taking the final step that nearly all Americans have been extra cautious to not take.

Affirm it or step back, it's your call.
In the USA, we nearly had racism defeated in the 80's and 90's. Then the Reich arose and started promoting hatred and some moronic idea of "revenge." Telling first blacks, then others that hate is good - as long as you hate whites, the new Juden.

Your explanation for America's huge racism problem is as good as any I've heard. I accept the word of a sefl-declared racist as authoritative as anybody's.

Can you elaborate on who you are referring to as the 'Reich'?

We've noticed - the Reich is immune to all laws.

Funny who it is calling for segregation now...

Ethnic Minorities Deserve Safe Spaces Without White People | HuffPost Canada Life (huffingtonpost.ca)
I have to side with coloured people having a right to a safe space in this particular case. I suspect that the white reporters' motives were dishonest.
If you have any further questions on my opinion then state them calmly and politely and I'll be here.

I'm not feeling that I need to convince you that I'm a Canadian so you can think what you like on that question. And as for the colour of my skin? That isn't of any importance to me or any other Canadians I respect.

Your explanation for America's huge racism problem is as good as any I've heard. I accept the word of a sefl-declared racist as authoritative as anybody's.

Can you elaborate on who you are referring to as the 'Reich'?

So you are a "self-declared" racist? Not surprised.

The "racism" problem is manufactured by the Reich.

Slavery ended 170 years ago. Jim Crow was defeated by the Republicans 65 years ago.

The poverty pimps have reignited racism through vile filth like Farrakhan, Obama, Sharpton, Biden, et al - as a means to establishing totalitarianism.

As with Hitler - who wrote the DNC platform - a scapegoat to focus the hatred of people on keeps them distracted from what the Reich is doing.

And of course you Communist Chinese are doing everything you can to fan the flames of division and hatred. That's why troll like you are here.

I have to side with coloured people having a right to a safe space in this particular case. I suspect that the white reporters' motives were dishonest.
If you have any further questions on my opinion then state them calmly and politely and I'll be here.

I'm not feeling that I need to convince you that I'm a Canadian so you can think what you like on that question. And as for the colour of my skin? That isn't of any importance to me or any other Canadians I respect.

:lol:

Of course you do. You're a CCP troll seeking to create as much division and hatred as you can.

The hypocrisy of decrying "whites only" spaces a hundred years ago while promoting "blacks only" spaces now doesn't bother you, you have no ethical foundation - you seek to create chaos in hopes of destroying America.

So you are a "self-declared" racist? Not surprised.

The "racism" problem is manufactured by the Reich.

Slavery ended 170 years ago. Jim Crow was defeated by the Republicans 65 years ago.

The poverty pimps have reignited racism through vile filth like Farrakhan, Obama, Sharpton, Biden, et al - as a means to establishing totalitarianism.

As with Hitler - who wrote the DNC platform - a scapegoat to focus the hatred of people on keeps them distracted from what the Reich is doing.

And of course you Communist Chinese are doing everything you can to fan the flames of division and hatred. That's why troll like you are here.

So you've gone off completely already! I'm not here to fan your flames but I am interested in bringing you people out, to serve as examples of how deep the racism and hating goes in America. Maybe others will read your comments I've quoted above and realize that you're getting close to going off 'with' your guns and not just your 'gums'.

Oh, so you're white, right. I figured.

I suppose the NFL guy killed the doctor and his family because he wanted drugs but Doc wouldn't write him the prescriptions.

I suppose the NFL guy killed the doctor and his family because he wanted drugs but Doc wouldn't write him the prescriptions.
Narcotics was likely the remedy of choice for George Floyd and all that ailed him.

But it's not the only choice of a remedy that can lead to a very bad outcome. Some little girls who only needed a bandaid and a kiss for a cut on her knee, are rewarded with a big ice cream cone, and then continually rewarded with candy and treats for all minor bumps and scratches. Or are even rewarded with treats for a tear or two?

This leads to an outcome in which the little girl becomes a bloated fat pig who is only worth something to her daddy.

In extreme cases it leads to her spewing of hate for others, becoming suicide. Or at least early death by lethal injection of food into the 250 pound carcass.

We all have our problems. We all must be vigilant in making sure the cure doesn't become worst than the problem.

Narcotics was likely the remedy of choice for George Floyd and all that ailed him.

But it's not the only choice of a remedy that can lead to a very bad outcome. Some little girls who only needed a bandaid and a kiss for a cut on her knee, are rewarded with a big ice cream cone, and then continually rewarded with candy and treats for all minor bumps and scratches. Or are even rewarded with treats for a tear or two?

This leads to an outcome in which the little girl becomes a bloated fat pig who is only worth something to her daddy.

In extreme cases it leads to her spewing of hate for others, becoming suicide. Or at least early death by lethal injection of food into the 250 pound carcass.

We all have our problems. We all must be vigilant in making sure the cure doesn't become worst than the problem.
I gather that you don't actually want to have a conversation.

Works for me.

I gather that you don't actually want to have a conversation.

Works for me.

I want to have a conversation with you but I'm going to be the one who chooses the conversation.
I'm not a hateful and cruel person but there are times when I can be pushed to the point of feeling the need to lash out, as being the best thing to do. It has been known to contribute to breaking the cycle of self-hating and self-destructive behaviour in others.

We should just let it go right now.

I readily respond to decency and kindness.

Forum List

Back