NFL player murders Four White people

Well this doesn’t fit the narrative.

Was the doctor and his grandkids whu whyte supremes?

6dbGTWb3.jpeg

Don’t you ever get embarrassed showing what a vile racist white trash twit you are?

Don’t you ever get embarrassed showing what a vile racist bitch trash twit you are?

Call him what you like but you can never say that white people in America are defenseless when they have the entire weight of the law in their favour.

If people live by the gun in a corrupt society then they will risk dying by the gun.

It's fair to suggest that those who are defenseless are those who are murdered in cold blood by white police officers.

More guns and lowering the age at which children are allowed to carry guns for their own personal protection, is in order now.
What utter racist nonsense. Go put your head in a septic tank where it belongs.

So Joe voters what's your plan to take guns away from punks like this bitch?....
White Americans should hope and send prayers and thoughts upward, that this is an isolated incident.

If this become symbolically connected to the cold blooded murder of George Floyd then the shit will hit America's fan.

For the best way forward with the least possibility of the proverbial fan, the conviction of George's murderer and a non-refundable life sentence would be the safest way forward.

You assholes are trying to start a race war so take your fake prayers and shove them up your ass.

A race war that blacks will easily lose, because Asian and Hispanics dislike the racist blacks too.

A race war that blacks will easily lose, because Asian and Hispanics dislike the racist blacks too.
I agree. Once race is used to divide people, then everyone loses their humanity. Sad really when the vast majority of Americans live and work and play side by side regardless of the color of their skin or race.

You are delusional---criminals are dying in police custody of drug overdoses and because they attack even the cops.
I would suggest that the people who are delusional are the ones that doubt that statement.

I'm just a Canadian who is taking your side as you expose the corruption that is now America. How could you have possibly missed that?

Your country is even more screwed up than mine. Fix yours, then you can talk about ours.

I suppose the NFL guy killed the doctor and his family because he wanted drugs but Doc wouldn't write him the prescriptions.
Narcotics was likely the remedy of choice for George Floyd and all that ailed him.

But it's not the only choice of a remedy that can lead to a very bad outcome. Some little girls who only needed a bandaid and a kiss for a cut on her knee, are rewarded with a big ice cream cone, and then continually rewarded with candy and treats for all minor bumps and scratches. Or are even rewarded with treats for a tear or two?

This leads to an outcome in which the little girl becomes a bloated fat pig who is only worth something to her daddy.

In extreme cases it leads to her spewing of hate for others, becoming suicide. Or at least early death by lethal injection of food into the 250 pound carcass.

We all have our problems. We all must be vigilant in making sure the cure doesn't become worst than the problem.

Are you drunk? :dunno:

Last edited:
What a crap article. Politics and Biden‘s attacks of the 2A is mentioned before the victims?

Fucking shameless. What specific EO did Biden propose that would have stopped this?

Yeah, suuuuuuure. Reno's Renown hospital has a wing we call the Canuck wing because it's mainly populated by Canadians fleeing your free medical system

Close to 2 1/2 times more Americans travel out of country for health care as do Canadians. (per capita adjusted)
Did nobody ever warn you about getting into a conversation on health care with Canadians, or citizens of any of the world's modern first world countries?

Oh, so you're white, right. I figured.

I doubt it, he's Chinese. A troll of the Communist Chinese Government.
As is everybody who knows the facts and dares to mention it to Americans. You can't take out your anger and frustration on China. You can't even take it out on N.K. anymore, now that they have the nuclear deterrent to US imperialism.
Express yourself to me and pretend I'm an Asian.

The Firing Line w/ Margaret Hoover was great last night, for anyone who is entertained by America's ducking and dodging the facts on why China has to be hated so much in the land of the gun.
w/ Robert Reich and Maya Macguineas.

Sure would help if some American no-minds could see that and start getting their ducks lined up!

Yeah, suuuuuuure. Reno's Renown hospital has a wing we call the Canuck wing because it's mainly populated by Canadians fleeing your free medical system

Close to 2 1/2 times more Americans travel out of country for health care as do Canadians. (per capita adjusted)
Did nobody ever warn you about getting into a conversation on health care with Canadians, or citizens of any of the world's modern first world countries?

Yeah, your hospitals do more MRI's on pets than they do people.

Oh I demolish you fools all of the time. Your hospitals do more MRI's on pets, than they do on people.

As is everybody who knows the facts and dares to mention it to Americans. You can't take out your anger and frustration on China. You can't even take it out on N.K. anymore, now that they have the nuclear deterrent to US imperialism.

The Firing Line w/ Margaret Hoover was great last night, for anyone who is entertained by America's ducking and dodging the facts on why China has to be hated so much in the land of the gun.
w/ Robert Reich and (I'll find her name)

You're heavy on fascism, but I haven't seen much in the way of facts with you.

The concentration camps for Uighurs by your government is something that Margaret Hoover and the other Baghdad Bobs of the Reich Propaganda corps are VERY careful to never mention.

w/ Robert Reich and (I'll find her name)

You're heavy on fascism, but I haven't seen much in the way of facts with you.

The concentration camps for Uighurs by your government is something that Margaret Hoover and the other Baghdad Bobs of the Reich Propaganda corps are VERY careful to never mention.
I'm a Canadian but I 'do' have something to say about the Uighurs. They're nothing but fanatical religious trouble makers who are being encouraged by the US. China has embarked on a mission to look after their 1 1/2 billion people with responsible government policy. So far they have done better than any other country in history by elevating hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty. That's a fact that can't be debated! You can try!

China can't allow any outside interference with it's program that's administered under a communist system that practices capitalism. The two are completely compatible and moreso with communism over US style capitalism.

US style capitalism has not values that could allow the wealth of a huge country to be distributed to a billion and a half people, or even more. US style capitalism can't even come close to delivering already with a population of about 330 million.

Neither the Uighurs or the trouble makers in H.K. will be tolerated by Clhina. Now you are familiar with the reason why.

If you can get your thoughts together and hold back your anger, this could become the basis for further conversation! You mentioned the Uighurs.]

I'm a Canadian but I 'do' have something to say about the Uighurs. They're nothing but fanatical religious trouble makers who are being encouraged by the US. China has embarked on a mission to look after their 1 1/2 billion people with responsible government policy. So far they have done better than any other country in history by elevating hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty. That's a fact that can't be debated! You can try!

China can't allow any outside interference with it's program that's administered under a communist system that practices capitalism. The two are completely compatible and moreso with communism over US style capitalism.

US style capitalism has not values that could allow the wealth of a huge country to be distributed to a billion and a half people, or even more. US style capitalism can't even come close to delivering already with a population of about 330 million.

Neither the Uighurs or the trouble makers in H.K. will be tolerated by Clhina. Now you are familiar with the reason why.

If you can get your thoughts together and hold back your anger, this could become the basis for further conversation! You mentioned the Uighurs.]

Well of course, a "canadian" like you is going to vomit out exactly the CCP line.

Your government are brutal thugs who rule by fear and force.

No one can tell what the bolded portion is supposed to mean, no doubt in your native Mandarin it made sense. Alas your Mandarin to English translator is working poorly and producing gobbledygook.

I will say that the poverty line in America is higher than the median income in China. Given that wealth is concentrated at the top in China, that leaves the vast majority of your country living in dire poverty.

China GDP per Capita, 1957 – 2021 Data (ceicdata.com)

Oh I demolish you fools all of the time. Your hospitals do more MRI's on pets, than they do on people.

You're raised a point on which you can learn something from a Canadian, or from any other citizen of the world's modern countries that all surpass the America's failed system of greed.

Doctors in Canada don't resort to an MRI when an inexpensive X-ray will suffice. In America the doctors immediately turn to MRI's for the money they can make out of using it instead of an X-ray.

America's cost of health care is nearly twice as much as Canada's and America's doesn't even cover all of it's people. Almost unimaginable to any person living in a modern first world country in the 21st. century! Shame!

And then regardless of the cost, America's is rated as inferior to all of the world's universal health care systems being run by government.

I warned you about getting into a health care discussion with a Canadian!!

You're raised a point on which you can learn something from a Canadian, or from any other citizen of the world's modern countries that all surpass the America's failed system of greed.

Doctors in Canada don't resort to an MRI when an inexpensive X-ray will suffice. In America the doctors immediately turn to MRI's for the money they can make out of using it instead of an X-ray.

America's cost of health care is nearly twice as much as Canada's and America's doesn't even cover all of it's people. Almost unimaginable to any person living in a modern first world country in the 21st. century! Shame!

And then regardless of the cost, America's is rated as inferior to all of the world's universal health care systems being run by government.

I warned you about getting into a health care discussion with a Canadian!!

They do more MRI's on PETS. Because of your long wait times for care, if you have cancer, you will die before they get to you.

Your health care is SOOOOOO great, that your politicians come to the US to get the operations they need to live.

In the UK the average wait time for a ambulance is 17 hours. In some places it is 96! Hours.

in other words, socialized medicine is great, so long as you're healthy.
As usual, you are full of horse dung.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back