NFL player murders Four White people

And, if this prick had murdered a cop, you might have an argument. As he murdered defenseless white people, you don't.

Call him what you like but you can never say that white people in America are defenseless when they have the entire weight of the law in their favour.

If people live by the gun in a corrupt society then they will risk dying by the gun.

It's fair to suggest that those who are defenseless are those who are murdered in cold blood by white police officers.

More guns and lowering the age at which children are allowed to carry guns for their own personal protection, is in order now.
You are delusional---criminals are dying in police custody of drug overdoses and because they attack even the cops.

No, they don't. DA's across the country are pushing to prosecute anyone who dares to defend themselves from you violent terrorists. The legal system (note how I don't call it a justice system, there is no justice any longer) is corrupt. Never talk to anyone without a trusted lawyer at your side, and if you are forced to use lethal means to defend yourself. Walk away, and don't report unless you absolutely have to.

I'm a violent terrorist and justice is corrupt in America.

Agreed on the latter and not interested in defending myself on the former.
Could this be an incident in which a black man has given up hope in the failed justice system?

As of late, black people have about as much chance with justice as they have on avoiding the hanging tree after drinking out of a 'white' water fountain!

The plain and simple fact is that blacks can not control themselves. They act out first and maybe think about it second. It’s the elephant in the room that has been ignored for 50 years over cries of racism and whites cowering from such fake cries. They can’t provide for themselves, they can’t create and keep a family together, and they can’t follow the law which provides for cries of racism in law and the need for elimination of law

You are delusional---criminals are dying in police custody of drug overdoses and because they attack even the cops.
I would suggest that the people who are delusional are the ones that doubt that statement.

I'm just a Canadian who is taking your side as you expose the corruption that is now America. How could you have possibly missed that?

Complete and total non reality bullshit but we know fake emotion makes you feel secure.

No, they don't. DA's across the country are pushing to prosecute anyone who dares to defend themselves from you violent terrorists. The legal system (note how I don't call it a justice system, there is no justice any longer) is corrupt. Never talk to anyone without a trusted lawyer at your side, and if you are forced to use lethal means to defend yourself. Walk away, and don't report unless you absolutely have to.

Could this be an incident in which a black man has given up hope in the failed justice system?

As of late, black people have about as much chance with justice as they have on avoiding the hanging tree after drinking out of a 'white' water fountain!

What justice was he seeking?

The justice of murdering because he feels like it.

The plain and simple fact is that blacks can not control themselves. They act out first and maybe think about it second. It’s the elephant in the room that has been ignored for 50 years over cries of racism and whites cowering from such fake cries. They can’t provide for themselves, they can’t create and keep a family together, and they can’t follow the law which provides for cries of racism in law and the need for elimination of law
You're getting it right in the sense that you're bringing up America's 'race' issue as well as it's historical 'racism' issue. I would only caution you to not tar all black people with the same brush. That becomes an unapologetic condemnation of yourself as a racist. It's taking the final step that nearly all Americans have been extra cautious to not take.

Affirm it or step back, it's your call.

I can't say for sure that he was 'seeking justice'.
I'm only suggesting that if he was then he resorted to the only justice that America has left as an option for a black man.

I think that there's a possibility that America's huge racism chickens are starting to come home.
Good discussion here as long as it doesn't become frothing at the mouth in rage.

You're getting it right in the sense that you're bringing up America's 'race' issue as well as it's historical 'racism' issue. I would only caution you to not tar all black people with the same brush. That becomes an unapologetic condemnation of yourself as a racist. It's taking the final step that nearly all Americans have been extra cautious to not take.

Too funny. You are taring every American. Tend to the mote in your own eye.

They can’t ban guns quick enough. If it weren’t for guns, this doctor and his family would still be alive. The same can be said about the football player.

This was an act of racism, but not on the football players behalf. The gun is the true racist, as it was the one who killed the white peoeple

I affirm what I say due to the evidence that is laid out there but you will ignore using your false cloud of racism, the constant crutch
Better conduct would produce better outcomes. Top 15 metro police forces are mostly minority. No police, no whites, are seeking to bring harm to blacks over nothing. Blacks bring it upon themselves even with a lot of it being ignored via faux racism worries. Try reality and responsibility, it’s not harmful.

Your fake labeling attempt is defeated

Last edited:
No, what you are suggesting is that because of his skin tone, we should make excuses for his evil.

That in and of itself is a racist attitude.
If that can mean a very quick turn to affirmative action for black people in America, then you would be right.

Affirmative action based on skin colour alone!
It's just gone to far for hedging bets and pretending that America isn't a very sick society that has already come close to losing it's democracy to fascism, under the leadership of a psychopath.

No, what you are suggesting is that because of his skin tone, we should make excuses for his evil.

That in and of itself is a racist attitude.
If that can mean a very quick turn to affirmative action for black people in America, then you would be right.

Affirmative action based on skin colour alone!
It's just gone to far for hedging bets and pretending that America isn't a very sick society that has already come close to losing it's democracy to fascism, under the leadership of a psychopath.
I agree that America is a very sick society. It is inundated by the Marxist mentality and a belief that government is an answer to everything and that tribalism among the left is paramount to the rights of the individual.

The left very much reflects the society we see to our north and that sickness needs to be addressed.

I affirm what I say due to the evidence that is laid out there
Why are there more black people not in prison than in prison? You did say they can't control themselves. Correct?

For anyone to assert there isn't a problem is *a* if not *the* problem- hell, I'm not racist but I don't trust a group of black kids being loud and obnoxious - but, I don't trust a group pf white kids being loud and obnoxious either- what's the common denominator?

Forum List

Back