The Other Reason They Push for Masks and Shutdowns

They are also more adversely affected by all the riots going on in our bigger cities, many of the businesses being looted and/or damaged or destroyed are owned by minorities. Beats me why the Dems are still getting the minority vote in big numbers.

So what is so different about people of color that they get covid in higher numbers?...stories like this have been common practice by the media for years....everything bad is always worse for minorities...I'm done with this bullshit....the media lies....

So what is so different about people of color that they get covid in higher numbers?...stories like this have been common practice by the media for years....everything bad is always worse for minorities...I'm done with this bullshit....the media lies....

Minorities do not follow directions, plain n' simple.

They are also more adversely affected by all the riots going on in our bigger cities, many of the businesses being looted and/or damaged or destroyed are owned by minorities. Beats me why the Dems are still getting the minority vote in big numbers.

I think mostly because the minority communities are so used to listening to and believing the media and the standard party line that they don't stop to think about it and question it.

Seems like maybe more of them ARE questioning it now, though. One can only hope that more of them speak out to their neighbors.

Forum List

Back