NFL Draft Tonight - should the Dolphins waste their pick on TUA?

I just turned on ESPN...How long is each freaking pick on the clock? Should be no later than 3 minutes

Damn...this thing is slow
Why does it take 6 min to select Burrow?

In the NBA draft teams used to have an option to forgo time on the clock and announce their pick early. They stopped doing that because they want to milk tv time. I don’t watch the NFL draft every year, but it seems like the clock is longer this year. I can take a nap in between picks.

I must say I would have thought this would have been better produced. Pretty boring commentary and format. No trades thus far not helping either

I'm a little surprised Ron Rivera didn't pick Tua. I guess he didn't want an RG3 repeat with the injuries. But Chase Young could be a dominant force at DE. Who knows maybe he can catch and they'll put him in at tight end, the Skins need help everywhere.

I could only find where he really had only five significant injuries, three of which that didn't require him to miss any games. Only a high ankle sprain, which caused him to miss one game, and his season ending injury last year.

Did I miss something somewhere?
If teams believe a good QB is needed to try to get to the Super Bowl, then they must keep trying until they get one. Teams that have not won or have not won much at all may take flyers on a flawed QB on the chance he catches fire for one year or so. Cm Newton is also available.

I guess what I don't understand is how Tua isn't considered a good quarterback, or why he's considered a flawed quarterback.

Cam Newton's a little bitch. I wouldn't want him on my team. Not only has he proven that he can't perform in a Super Bowl, but he's also proven that can't conduct himself professionally afterwards...
The injury history is there. Other teams have drafted men with that question mark. Some successful, some not. It is a QB driven league.

The history I found is one which isn't all too concerning and, with the exception of that hip injury last year, really isn't notable at all.

I'd love to see something different if it's out there...

I could only find where he really had only five significant injuries, three of which that didn't require him to miss any games. Only a high ankle sprain, which caused him to miss one game, and his season ending injury last year.

I think part of that is that, while he didn't miss games, he was hampered by injuries a lot.

If teams believe a good QB is needed to try to get to the Super Bowl, then they must keep trying until they get one. Teams that have not won or have not won much at all may take flyers on a flawed QB on the chance he catches fire for one year or so. Cm Newton is also available.

I guess what I don't understand is how Tua isn't considered a good quarterback, or why he's considered a flawed quarterback.

Cam Newton's a little bitch. I wouldn't want him on my team. Not only has he proven that he can't perform in a Super Bowl, but he's also proven that can't conduct himself professionally afterwards...

Tua is an amazing QB. His arm is great. He is accurate on the long and medium balls. And he can run like a back. He also has the knowledge of the game. The way he looked off that Georgia defense in overtime to win the game was like a seasoned pro.

Other than his durability, I would say he is one of the best QBs to come along in a while.

Wtf is green bay thinking wasting a pick on a QB .. they are on the cusp of going to the Super Bowl they could use a wide receiver they could use some defense of help in the first round.. so stoopid

I love be the pats trading out, they are stacked for picks today. They will trade some 3rd’s for some next year picks.
Tight end, o line, Wr,

They will draft a QB Watch them take James Morgan quarterback out of FIU

Any one notice all the white players Were social distancing but all the black players had about 20 people in the room?

Last edited:
I'm happy with the Cardinals (my 2nd favorite team after da Bears) pick at #8 with Simmons. They need help on defense, hopefully this guy will do well.
Isaiah Simmons was the fastest lineman in college. He is a freaking beast.
Him and young were the most talented defensive players in the draft.

Forum List

Back