Motor City Kitties

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Miami is pressing hard for Detroit's #3 pick but Quinn ain't budging....or is he?
thinking.gif

The word is the Fins are trying to pry loose the Detroit pick, keep their #5 and try to talk the Bengals out of Joe Burrow with the #1 pick. Word is they are offering Detroit pretty much their entire draft to give up the #3 and not demand the #5. Would Detroit bite if they got both the Fins' #18 and 26th first round picks? Miami wants Burrow bad....but bad enough to gut their draft to get him? Of course the Bengals want their hometown boy but enough to give up the #3 and #5? It's not like they don't have many holes to fill and that would be two starters when the hitting starts.....hmmm....

Detroit has everybody thinking they're taking the Fuckeye CB Jeff Okudah. Which was fine until he disappointed at the Combine with very ordinary numbers.....a bad day or a red flag? A CB who gets knocked on his ass by a TE or pulling G could run the 100 in 7 seconds and it wouldn't matter if he's laying on his back. Since I despise any Fuckeye, I rather see them trade the #3 to Miami for the #5, rob them of another late first rounder, and wait for Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson. This guy is a FREAK, from the SEC, was a national champion, is 6'4 240lb, and ran a 4.39 40 at the Comine.....4.39. 39" vertical.....HS state broad jump champ...twice. He played DE, CB, LB, and Safety at Clemson. Loves to hit, good teammate, and has the wheels and attitude to create HAVOC (see below) which is what the Lions need and haven't had since Suh left.

20191029-205220-IsaiahSimmonsvBC_14553.jpg

Quinn and Patricia either make the playoffs or they're gone.....Martha Ford told them so....They better not mess up this draft. :nono:

Last edited:
Miami is pressing hard for Detroit's #3 pick but Quinn ain't budging....or is he?
thinking.gif

The word is the Fins are trying to pry loose the Detroit pick, keep their #5 and try to talk the Bengals out of Joe Burrow with the #1 pick. Word is they are offering Detroit pretty much their entire draft to give up the #3 and not demand the #5. Would Detroit bite if they got both the Fins' #18 and 26th first round picks? Miami wants Burrow bad....but bad enough to gut their draft to get him? Of course the Bengals want their hometown boy but enough to give up the #3 and #5? It's not like they don't have many holes to fill and that would be two starters when the hitting starts.....hmmm....

Detroit has everybody thinking they're taking the Fuckeye CB Jeff Okudah. Which was fine until he disappointed at the Combine with very ordinary numbers.....a bad day or a red flag? A CB who gets knocked on his ass by a TE or pulling G could run the 100 in 7 seconds and it wouldn't matter if he's laying on his back. Since I despise any Fuckeye, I rather see them trade the #3 to Miami for the #5, rob them of another late first rounder, and wait for Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson. This guy is a FREAK, from the SEC, was a national champion, is 6'4 240lb, and ran a 4.39 40 at the Comine.....4.39. 39" vertical.....HS state broad jump champ...twice. He played DE, CB, LB, and Safety at Clemson. Loves to hit, good teammate, and has the wheels and attitude to create HAVOC (see below) which is what the Lions need and haven't had since Suh left.

Quinn and Patricia either make the playoffs or they're gone.....Martha Ford told them so....They better not mess up this draft. :nono:
Buckeye db's have ecelled in the NFL. No fall out of the first round for okudah.sorry. Better get used to the buckeyes Day appeaqrs to be better at recruiting than Meyer. The scarlet and grey will romp their way through college football and there aint shit you can do to stop them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH

• Banned
So of course Quinn proves once again he has no hair on his ass, or chest, probably shaves his legs. Part of it is Martha's fault....she made it clear in the media Quinn and the Bearded Pig are OUT of Detroit if the Kitties don't make the playoffs. Snickering GMs knew they had Quinn where they wanted him....afraid to think outside the box and condemned to take a "safe" pick...the best consensus CB in the draft....but he's still a CB and they took him THIRD! unheard of. :eusa_doh: But hey, these are the Detroit Lions who last hoisted a championship flag in 1958. Simmons went to the Cardinals.....a carpetbagger team Bidwell stole from St.Louis fans and sneaked down to Phoenix, abandoning them like the Raiders just did to Oakland.....despicable. So I'll watch Simmons blossom here in the desert while Okudah is getting called for pass-interference in Detroit. Don't let anybody tell you it's easy to give up on a loser....Hell, I was a Colts' fan as a kid....and Bob Cousey's Celtics so I have no roots with anybody except the Tigers....also now being run by a clueless moron who can't win a trade.

thinking.gif

Buckeye db's have ecelled in the NFL. No fall out of the first round for okudah.sorry. Better get used to the buckeyes Day appeaqrs to be better at recruiting than Meyer. The scarlet and grey will romp their way through college football and there aint shit you can do to stop them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH
Told ya! You can add another DB in the first round for The Ohio State University.

Forum List

Back