And mainly Brady is still Brady for another year or two

I always think that it all relies on Brady, but then you can't discount the overall system Bill the Cranky has in place.

Indeed. He's probably the best that's ever coached the game.

Too bad he looks like grumpy cat all the time.

bill-belichick-grumpy-cat.jpg

I always think that it all relies on Brady, but then you can't discount the overall system Bill the Cranky has in place.

Yeah Im not a fan of him or popovich. They may be great at what they do, but they're not nice people.

I'm in for college FB. Pro not so much.

Haven't followed CB closely since they refused to go to at least an eight team playoff. What was that; about eight years ago?

The 4 team playoff is far better than the BCS. I think they will go to an 8 team playoff eventually. But what we have now is the best it has ever been.

An 8 team playoff would probably go with the 5 winners of the power conference title games, and 3 "at large" picks.

It would work and open up possibilities for schools in non power conferences

Haven't followed CB closely since they refused to go to at least an eight team playoff. What was that; about eight years ago?

The 4 team playoff is far better than the BCS. I think they will go to an 8 team playoff eventually. But what we have now is the best it has ever been.

An 8 team playoff would probably go with the 5 winners of the power conference title games, and 3 "at large" picks.

maybe, or just let a few of the conference championship losers sneak in if that is their only loss.

It's still designed to rig sh** for elites; and by elites, I mainly mean the SEC and a few other football schools.

There are elite schools that spend the money, time and rsources on having a winning football program. Typically, that is how you develop a winning program in anything.

It's still designed to rig sh** for elites; and by elites, I mainly mean the SEC and a few other football schools.

The fact that the schools get players by recruiting and not some form of draft guarantees a rich get richer poor stay poor system.

It allows the student athlete to choose which school they attend. That seems more important than equity among teams.

thats the riot fairy tale of the century.:lmao::rofl:

Lets see,the guy was a total loser in his five seasons with the cleveland browns having just one winning season in his five years there,comes to NE and is on the verge of being a failure there as well having a losing season in his first season with Bledoe as his quarterback,Brady comes out of nowhere who he did not even think was good enough to be a starter that season and only became one when Bledsoe went down,he comes along and saves his ass from the toilet and now all of a sudden according to sheep s like you,he is the best coach ever? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl:

funny how you consider ac heater and fraud as the best coach ever which is no surprise since your in denial mode that they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal trying to come up with excuse after excuse to convince yourself it is not.:rolleyes-41:

whats more pathetic is you ignore FACTS that your hero Jim Kelly is not in denial that shady brady is a fraud yet YOU are.:rolleyes: Kelly would be happy for you spitting on him ignoring how he has called out that those two cheaters and frauds who both have astericks to their names attached.

I know the truth hurts that they stole all those victorys from your Bills and did not earn them which is why you are in denial mode over it that they are cheating frauds so here is a crying towel to cry on while you grow up and accept that little truth you dont want to face.:itsok:

Shady Brady isnt even one of the top 20 best ever."He would NEVER have lasted in the day and age that greats Montana.Bradshaw,and Unitas played in where the quarterback got thrown around like a ragdoll,that wuss couldnt even take a helmet shot to the knee.:lmao:and that defenders could mug receivers. Shady Brady is not even one of the top 20 best ever and BeliCHEAT sure is hell is not even one of the top ten best ever.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

If the NFL followed the rules of college football,this fraud bad coach would have been kicked out of the league YEARS ago for his cheating ways. He was so desperate not to be remembered as the loser he is,that he got Kraft to get the officials in his pocket and taught brady how to cheat so he could get victory after victory all these years.

Last edited:

The fact that the schools get players by recruiting and not some form of draft guarantees a rich get richer poor stay poor system.

It allows the student athlete to choose which school they attend. That seems more important than equity among teams.

I agree 100%, I just gave it as an explanation for the dominance of certain conferences and teams.

I put him above Lombardy and Brady as the GOAT

Lombardi... Coach is not pleased...

Vince.jpg

Now to have a SERIOUS conversation on the best coach ever.Yes that would be Lombardi for best ever.For best modern day coach? that would be Shula "who has called Belicheat out for the cheating fraud he is.:thup:" and next in line would be Bill Parcells and then Holmgren afterwards.

Those two coachs win WHEREVER they go. They did not need an owner that had the officials in their pockets.

I could not believe it when Parcells took over the Jets.I thought he wont have success with them as he did with New Englad but sure enough,he went and took a 1-15 team and transformed them taking them all the way to the AFC title game. as much as i did not like the tuna,I got to admit,man that guy was a great coach.

The sheep that think Belicheat is even one of the best ever have been taken in by the propaganda of ESPN who like to pro

the sheep that been taken in by the propaganda of ESPN that Belicheat is the greatest coach ever is not suprising. ESPN and the NFL networks kiss Belicheats ass so they will NEVER come out and talk about the facts i mentioned how he was a total zero and failure at cleveland because if they dont,they know that deflates their theory that he is the best ever.They have to kiss his ass and not mention that or he wont grant them interviews with his players.

My local talk radio,they could care less if they dont get interviews with the players there so they dont withold those facts about him,how he was nothing at Cleveland and was on the verge of being a failure in new england as well so to win,he had to start cheating,ESPN has to kiss the NFLS ass so they are never objective in their reporting which is why they withhold those facts on him.

I put him above Lombardy and Brady as the GOAT

Lombardi... Coach is not pleased...

Vince.jpg
Both won championships as coordinators with the New York Football Giants

I admire Lombardi as a great coach and the best of his era. But Lombardi won championships in a league with only 14 teams. Only have to win one playoff game to be declared champion. Lombardi also built a championship team and never lost a player unless he wanted to cut him

Belechick has to beat out 30 teams and at least three playoff games to be champion. Much harder in an era of
salary caps and free agency.

Lombardi was, indeed, the greatest NFL coach. My favorite quote of his was when, after winning the first Super Bowl, Lombardi was asked how it felt to have the best football team in the world. His response?

"I don't know. We haven't played Alabama yet".

No system is without biases. But that at least makes it much less possible to blackball serious contenders not in the power loop.

Which is precisely why they don't do that; and which is precisely why I don't watch.

There are elite schools that spend the money, time and rsources on having a winning football program. Typically, that is how you develop a winning program in anything.

And they have these resources due to unfair competition practices.

Student athletes are in large part not sympathetic figures in pretty much any potential system.

Forum List

Back