Newt Gingrich voicing concerns over the dangers of atheism!!

“The rise of a secular, atheist philosophy” in the West is "an equally or even more dangerous threat” to Christianity than terrorist organizations that will kill Christians if “they don’t submit,” Gingrich said.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/18/newt-gingrich-tells-collier-audience-secular-atheist-philosophy-threat-christianity/340882002/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While still married to his second wife, he began an affair with his aide (20 years younger) in 93 while still married but got divorced in 2000 and he has the nerve to talk about Clinton. He was minority whip and speaker of the House through from 1995-1999.

How ironic. He is a staple on the Hannity show. Its a good thing that aide married him in a civil ceremony, and then later in a Catholic ceremony in 2009 (must of cost him dearly for an annulment) before he ran for Potus in 2012.

One could say he was saved by Callista, who by the way carried on a 9 year affair with a married man.

For those too young to really know who Newt Gingrich is, you will see him a lot on Hannity.
Thanks newt for admitting that any religion is in trouble whenever you have a free society where people are allowed to think logically and rationally

An imperfect man mustn't opine on the importance of Christianity. Right, Penelope?

No, a cheating scum bag should not give any opinion on a persons moral behavior, esp when he gave his on B. Clinton. He is scum in my book, his opinions and everything about him.
I know. That whole forgiveness, tolerance, acceptance stuff is just not your thing.:icon_rolleyes:

I will take the moral values of an atheist over that of Newt Gingrich any day

Stalin? Mao? I mean, we're comparing national leaders after all.

An imperfect man mustn't opine on the importance of Christianity. Right, Penelope?

No, a cheating scum bag should not give any opinion on a persons moral behavior, esp when he gave his on B. Clinton. He is scum in my book, his opinions and everything about him.
I know. That whole forgiveness, tolerance, acceptance stuff is just not your thing.:icon_rolleyes:

"Rediscovering God in America"

From a cheating man and a woman who had an affair with a married man for seven years. Maybe they found God, they found a way to make money off of God I assume.

Last edited:
I will take the moral values of an atheist over that of Newt Gingrich any day

Stalin? Mao? I mean, we're comparing national leaders after all.

From a cheating man and a woman who had an affair with a married man for seven years. Maybe they found God, but they found a way to make money off of God I assume.
Assumptions drive you to see hypocrisy in others while you ignore it in yourself.

From a cheating man and a woman who had an affair with a married man for seven years. Maybe they found God, but they found a way to make money off of God I assume.
And actually when one reads the article it turns out the danger is to America, not Christianity. Who'd have thought Newt would involve YWHW in US politics?

Newt said:
The split between Americans of faith and those who are secular poses “an enormous danger to the country,” he said after the dinner.

Imperfect? He is a downright disgusting individual and should not be talking about anyone else morals. Most atheist have lived more honorable lives than he has.
It takes a humble man to admit he's a sinner and needs God. Never heard Bill Clinton do that.

It takes a humble man to admit he's a sinner and needs God. Never heard Bill Clinton do that.
I think Bill's style was more to walk quietly and carry a big bible.

bill-clinton-bible-e1276083959253.jpg

Imperfect? He is a downright disgusting individual and should not be talking about anyone else morals. Most atheist have lived more honorable lives than he has.

You mean a man who bows to the Christian right, with his views on Hannity, he is not what I consider a Christian.

He has not humbled himself, he is judging secular and atheist people and feels above them, they are a danger to Americans.

You mean a man who bows to the Christian right, with his views on Hannity, he is not what I consider a Christian.

He has not humbled himself, he is judging secular and atheist people and feels above them, they are a danger to Americans.
Okay, what makes a person a Christian in your expert opinion?

"The Communist Party of China (CPC) is letting its members know that the party’s official adherence to militant atheism has not changed; Party members are not allowed to be Christians, or to hold any other religious beliefs..."

"...The editorial, written by Zhou Weiqun, chairman of the Committee on Ethnic and Religious Affairs of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, blasted Chinese academics who suggest that Communist Party members can also adhere to any religion. This prohibition against religion has been a “consistently upheld principle” since Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic of China, declared Zhou. “It’s impossible to have another choice besides the dialectical materialist worldview.”..."

China’s Communist Party Reaffirms Marxism, Maoism, Atheism

whenever i want to know the official chinese policy on anything, i always go to the op-ed page of the new american or conservapedia

:rofl:
I didn't realize that Zhou Weiqun worked for the the new american or conservapedia.

The editorial, written by Zhou Weiqun, chairman of the Committee on Ethnic and Religious Affairs of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, blasted Chinese academics who suggest that Communist Party members can also adhere to any religion. This prohibition against religion has been a “consistently upheld principle” since Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic of China, declared Zhou. “It’s impossible to have another choice besides the dialectical materialist worldview.”

Nice try at deflecting, comrade.

"The Communist Party of China (CPC) is letting its members know that the party’s official adherence to militant atheism has not changed; Party members are not allowed to be Christians, or to hold any other religious beliefs..."

"...The editorial, written by Zhou Weiqun, chairman of the Committee on Ethnic and Religious Affairs of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, blasted Chinese academics who suggest that Communist Party members can also adhere to any religion. This prohibition against religion has been a “consistently upheld principle” since Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic of China, declared Zhou. “It’s impossible to have another choice besides the dialectical materialist worldview.”..."

whenever i want to know the official chinese policy on anything, i always go to the op-ed page of the new american or conservapedia

I didn't realize that Zhou Weiqun worked for the the new american or conservapedia.

i'll put in on the list of things you're too dense to figure out.

Did I miss the part where you addressed his reasons for that, and explained how and why you disagree?

i'll put in on the list of things you're too dense to figure out.
No need to do that big talker, explain it to me now. I'd love to hear it.

Forum List

Back