Newsome Signs Pro-Prostitute Law, Now Hookers Hanging Out at Oakland Elementary School

I'm asking you, or are you just a troll here just to flame people and not have actual conversations?
So when you are 13 are you forced to be a prostitute or are you old enough to consent to it?
I should not have to explain the concept of consent to you

I should not have to explain the concept of consent to you
You don't want to answer the question because it will reveal your depravity.
Answer the question. The thread is about consent, prostitution around minors and by proxy prostitution of minors, or minors with prostitutes. Leave the thread if you don't want to define consent. Hell, leave USMB. No one will miss you excpet your fellow depraved hair sniffers.

So when you are 13 are you forced to be a prostitute or are you old enough to consent to it?

You are depraved, a depraved deviant cretin, and a perfect demonstrable example of what the fuck destroys society, a sociopathic basement dwelling weakling, trolling and poisoning the earth with your evil depravity one day at a time! It will be good when the jab gets around to eradicating your ass from our planet, cannot happen soon enough! :fu:

Are you on drugs?

Not in the long term. Much like being a soldier in war time, there are high probabilities of psychological disorders stemming from offering your body as a mere hole for men to uncaringly ram. Many in the profession have significant abuse in their past, and this only compounds it.

I’m fine with making it technically legal as long as it’s treated much like smoking is.. warned against and kept away from children

You need to read this book: Cop To Call Girl.

You don't want to answer the question because it will reveal your depravity.
Answer the question. The thread is about consent, prostitution around minors and by proxy prostitution of minors, or minors with prostitutes. Leave the thread if you don't want to define consent. Hell, leave USMB. No one will miss you excpet your fellow depraved hair sniffers.

He has answered it. You ignored it.

wow you think sec trafficking is concensual…you are a sick man

That's a lie.

1. As I understand it, (female) sex workers are considered victims, so they are exempt from arrest.

2. The male customers, however, are still subject to arrest for solicitation, which is still a crime.

a. Whenever I check the local news for Los Angeles, there is regularly an item about X number of men arrested for solicitation as a result of a sting operation. (In most immigrants' home countries, prostitution is either legal or the law is ignored by the authorities.)

Prostitution is a victimless crime, prostitutes next to a school where the potential customers can confuse the prostitutes with students or moms there to pick up their kids is asking for some serious trouble.
I agree 100%.
prostitutes next to a school where the potential customers can confuse the prostitutes with students or moms there to pick up their kids is asking for some serious trouble.

Neither should a Bar or Strip Club
That is why we have Zoning
And we have those laws. This law, however, does not do that and now there are hookers standing outside elementary schools that are protected under the law to be there.

That was the complaint of the OP. And you are just pretending that is not the case.

What if you pay a prostitute to be quiet "AFTER" you had sex with her?

Is that bad or no?

Matter of fact, I can guarantee you that there are a bunch of right-wingers on this very message board who are compelled to buy pussy or else they would have none....

Forum List

Back