Newsome Signs Pro-Prostitute Law, Now Hookers Hanging Out at Oakland Elementary School

tell that to the girl being sex trafficked…this is a pro-cartel, pro-pimp law

not surprised the party of rhe xidens, weinstein, clinton, weiner, et al are behind this

You really don’t understand what a victim is, do you?

I've always said prostitution should be heavily regulated and taxed. It would ensure the health and safety of the prostitutes and their customers. Prostitution is a commercial transaction between two people. Unless force is involved there are no victims, just a provider and a consumer.
I am fine with pimping cooter as long as everyone consents. However, it does not need to be on streets where children walk. It needs to be cleaned up and put away behind closed doors. As it is today, most of these whores are drug addicts. One may debate how consensual it is to be selling your cooch for a fix. That does not strike me as the act of a healthy and free individual. But, whatever. If you want to flush your life down the turd filled toilet, then whatever. At least we got some dudes with money ready to exploit the situation by getting their ya-yas off all the while degrading and dehumanizing the girls. It's just a "victimless crime', you know. If they choose that life, then fuck 'em. I just walk right past their rotting corpses in the gutter on my way to work feeling 0% empathy.

Back in the good old days, when you pimped out the cooch your "bee-Hatches" had to get a health card from the local public health office. She had to keep up her routine checkups and always have that current health card on her indicating that she is free from STDs. If she did not have a current health card on her, or if she showed up to work with sores on her lips, the local PD would run her gross ass out of town. A lot of these old timey whores would travel, working a circuit of towns and houses. Twas the way it was. Everything was A-OK, as long as (1) you kept the pussies clean, and (2) you kept it out of sight of decent society. To me, this is perfectly fine.

In reality, today things are much different. Men will abduct young women and sell their twats all night and day until it looks like raw ground beef. They get their whores all doped up and make them dependent on the pimp for money and dope. That is not to say that back in the good old days such shit did not go on too. It most assuredly did. Even the gross underage garbage pimping was a thing. Hell, in some societies (I am talking about you Muslims in particular), the underage thing is not even a thing. They do not care. It is accepted by the morality of their societies. Sick.

Pimping always been the same, from the beginning of time. It changes a little from age to age, and culture to culture. But it all boils down to the same thing: A dude selling strange tuna tacos to other dudes. Remember, if YOU won't sell your ass, then a pimp will!

My proposal is to create a legitimate business model whereby pimping and whoring is OK if (1) the bitches have to have verifiable health check ups every 30 days to make sure they are not going to spread some sick disease (and get the John busted by the Karen); (2) it is behind closed doors. For example, there is a plain and conservative storefront with a shingle hanging out front that simply says something like "Puntang", indicating the type of business it is. It does not need to be lit up like some sort of sexy Christmas tree. That is sleazy and it hurts property values. I do not want my kids seeing that sort of shit. This needs to be done like going to the doctor. When you think about it, professional whore mongering is essentially about a medicinal procedure; and (3) The bitches got to be off drugs and other dangerous behavior that impedes their ability to consent AND creates a risk to the John.

The government should regulate it for health purposes. However, all this bullshit about taxing it. Fuck that. It is fucking un-American to tax pussy. PERIOD.

The fact it, everyone has an opinion on this subject, which is unfortunate because most folks do not utilize the services of professional whores in the course of their lives. Even these crybaby bedwetters who insist on legalizing prostitution; they do not know shit about it. I suggest that before you opine on this shit, that you go downtown and look into the eyes of some poor young drug addicted chick (after you put your wallet in your sock, of course) with sores all over her face and mouth as she stares at you with a blank look and trembles because she needs to hit the crack pipe. Nothing is ever as black and white as it seems. Never.

i understand you are a sick person that thinks sex trafficking and forcing girls into prosecution is victimless

You still don’t understand the difference between consensual and bein a victim do you?

No Liberal Hair Sniffing Groomer cares about consent.
Answer the question.
So when you are 13 are you forced to be a prostitute or are you old enough to consent to it?

You still are clueless about consensual sex aren’t you?

If signing a law that loitering whores are perfectly legal everywhere isn't the best idea since the invention of emojis, I don't know what is.

Let them loiter outside the Mayors house & see how long that crap lasts.

Gee, who could've seen this coming?

In related news, there has been a sharp uptick in local dad's volunteering to both deliver & pick up the students from the school.
Authorities are happy the baby daddies are finally acknowledging their kids

Last summer the Democrat governor signed a state law that prevents police from arresting sex workers loitering for prostitution.

So now the prostitutes are walking around scantily clad and in some even naked next to children and the police can’t make any arrests thanks to Gavin Newsom.

Yet another example of woke policies making things worse. Thank God California is the test state on woke policies so we know what not to do.

You really don’t understand what a victim is, do you?
1. Historically in the US, these are not voluntary. They are driven by pimps, drugs, and a lack of opportunities. That doesn't count the ones controlled by organized crime (both Latin American and Asian).

2. Permitting such activities next to a school is a terrible idea. It puts the children at high risk for crime as they have to pass through that area. Additionally, the quality of life is terrible.

People are going to have SEX! To dictate rather one can pay for it or not is anti-freedom. Small government my ass you're...That's a joke! Throwing people in prison for sex is just as bad as throwing people in jail for drugs.

1. Historically in the US, these are not voluntary. They are driven by pimps, drugs, and a lack of opportunities. That doesn't count the ones controlled by organized crime (both Latin American and Asian).

2. Permitting such activities next to a school is a terrible idea. It puts the children at high risk for crime as they have to pass through that area. Additionally, the quality of life is terrible.
The reason Prostitution is run by pimps, drugs and the mob is that it illegal. Same goes for the drug trade

Both victimless crimes

Forced Prostitution is a crime
Consensual Prostitution is a victimless crime
Whatever you think about it, it shouldn’t be anywhere near public schools.

Hell, California leftists probably want a hooker to come in for career day at the elementary schools.

Victimless crime
Not in the long term. Much like being a soldier in war time, there are high probabilities of psychological disorders stemming from offering your body as a mere hole for men to uncaringly ram. Many in the profession have significant abuse in their past, and this only compounds it.

I’m fine with making it technically legal as long as it’s treated much like smoking is.. warned against and kept away from children

Forum List

Back