What’s going on with the One China Policy and Joe Biden?

BrickHouse88

Mar 5, 2022
I heard Joe Biden wanted to update the One China Policy with Xi Jinping..

Word is Biden was going to let USA recognize Taiwan as a part of China. Anyone know what’s going on with that deal/arrangement? (I just heard that from people on this site..)

Donald Trump won a trade war with China in 2019 I believe, where China has to import an extra $200 billion dollars of cargo/freight from USA every year. Anyone know if Joe Biden is trying to make any changes on that?

Should be interesting to see if Joe Biden is trying to keep Taiwan independent from China though, seeing as how he passed a bill for $52 billion for USA to increase manufacturing in computer chips. Should be interesting to see if USA will continue to rely on Taiwan for computer chips.

Anyways if you have any up to date info on the One China Policy, please share..

Last edited:
Word is Biden was going to let USA recognize Taiwan as a part of China. Anyone know what’s going on with that deal/arrangement? (I just heard that from people on this site..)

People on this site told me you were the master of time and space...

In short, the Biden administration wants to prevent China from buying the world's best chips and the machines to make them. These top chips will power not only the next generations of military and AI technologies, but also self-driving vehicles and the surveillance tech that Beijing relies on to monitor its citizens.Nov 5, 2022

Biden's ban on semiconductor exports to China, explained - Vox​

Forum List

Back