Newsom Knows Better

You guys are too funny. I'm sure in another thread regarding the economy you blast Republicans for being all talk about cutting spending while Democrats are at least honest that they don't want to cut spending and yet here democrats talk a good game and do nothing while Republicans are honest about it, and you back the Democrats.
Hey clown maybe stop trying to invent my arguments and work on getting your own straight. What you demonstrated here was that you're engaging in identity politics rather than policy based politics. You're also apparently too stupid to realize how obvious you're being with it.

I support reparations as a policy so I applaud the councils work and I disagree with Gavin Newsome's decision. As an aside I don't particularly care for Newsome who has bailed out PG&E even as their corporate greed and indifference has seen their neglected infrastructure cause numerous devastating Forrest Fires throughout the State. You on the other hand don't support reparations and should be at least, if you were honest, applaud Newsome for not supporting them. Instead you're using that as means to gas light black voters and suggesting we should be angry that Newsome didn't approve legislation that you yourself don't approve. More over you must think the rest of us are too stupid, or dumber than you at least (we'd have to be), to not see through this obvious bullshit. We aren't dumber than you. You are the dumbest person in this thread. Congratulations.

And Republicans like you use black voters to attack Democrats without actually caring about black voters. I'll ask again is deny reparations to black people a good or bad thing?
all the reparations will do the way cal wants to do them anyway, is just divide everyone even more...

Hey clown maybe stop trying to invent my arguments and work on getting your own straight. What you demonstrated here was that you're engaging in identity politics rather than policy based politics. You're also apparently too stupid to realize how obvious you're being with it.

I support reparations as a policy so I applaud the councils work and I disagree with Gavin Newsome's decision. As an aside I don't particularly care for Newsome who has bailed out PG&E even as their corporate greed and indifference has seen their neglected infrastructure cause numerous devastating Forrest Fires throughout the State. You on the other hand don't support reparations and should be at least, if you were honest, applaud Newsome for not supporting them. Instead you're using that as means to gas light black voters and suggesting we should be angry that Newsome didn't approve legislation that you yourself don't approve. More over you must think the rest of us are too stupid, or dumber than you at least (we'd have to be), to not see through this obvious bullshit. We aren't dumber than you. You are the dumbest person in this thread. Congratulations.
I debated with you in a thread about the debt ceiling crisis and that was exactly your take. Are you now denying it?

all the reparations will do the way cal wants to do them anyway, is just divide everyone even more...
I don't care about dividing us between people who do support reparations and those who don't. Sometimes people are divided and don't agree, I tend not to cry too much over it.

Just because some do does not mean you don't as well and guess what, I don't support either one of you.
Thanks for admitting that your side uses people to attack Republicans. Personally, my favorites are in using seniors to say that Republicans want to take their social security away.

So it's a good thing Newsome has denied reparations and the OP was just gaslighting black voters for political gain?
This is brutal. Newsome has helped to cause this. He is one of a few power families in California. Like Dukes and Duchesses in the U.K. The financial stream comes through them. His family, the Pelosi's, Feinstein and the Jerry brown family are the cholesterol clogging the arteries. There is a relationship between a couple of the families also.

I debated with you in a thread about the debt ceiling crisis and that was exactly your take. Are you now denying it?
I don't know what I'm denying because I don't know what you're accusing me of. Why don't you quote it?

I can say that if you think I'm slavishly supportive of Democrats you're just ignorantly mistaken. I support some Democrats and not others it depends on what policies they support.

Thanks for admitting that your side uses people to attack Republicans. Personally, my favorites are in using seniors to say that Republicans want to take their social security away.
I don't need to use people to attack Republicans you dope I can attack Republicans just fine on policy. 😄

I don't know what I'm denying because I don't know what you're accusing me of. Why don't you quote it?

I can say that if you think I'm slavishly supportive of Democrats you're just ignorantly mistaken. I support some Democrats and not others it depends on what policies they support.
And you attack all Republicans.

This is brutal. Newsome has helped to cause this. He is one of a few power families in California. Like Dukes and Duchesses in the U.K. The financial stream comes through them. His family, the Pelosi's, Feinstein and the Jerry brown family are the cholesterol clogging the arteries. There is a relationship between a couple of the families also.
What is this? I don't know what you're referring to or why that should make me like Republicans.

I don't care about dividing us between people who do support reparations and those who don't. Sometimes people are divided and don't agree, I tend not to cry too much over it.
so the more animosity between everyone the better?....you do realize that there are people who support reparations of some kind just not the kind making a couple of million black people millionaires....

Oh my! Blacks get screwed over by Democrats yet again. So, Newsome appoints the reparations panel, apparently doesn't take the main recommendation from his own panel, and basically says they have already been doing the other things recommended by the panel. Could it be he is more interested in his national brand to become future president and backing reparations would get in his way of that? In any event, blacks should have known better than to get their hopes up.

A broken clock is right at least once a day. Looks like Newsome may have mistakenly done something right for a change.

Because Republican policies are stupid and they're stupid because they're driven by the general hatefulness, bigotry and ignorance of their voters and representatives.
So, you are an admitted lefty who claims they don't support all Democrats when, in fact, you do.

What is this? I don't know what you're referring to or why that should make me like Republicans.
That means these families are a conduit for what happens in that state. There are regional power families across the nation.

so the more animosity between everyone the better?....you do realize that there are people who support reparations of some kind just not the kind making a couple of million black people millionaires....
Yes you dipshit, I'm one of them. I'm not Black American. I'm not eligible for American reparations because my family wasn't in this country to be exploited by slavery or segregation or red lining or the many other numerous ways white Americans used to keep Black Americans as second class citizens, politically, socially and economically. I'm more than happy to negotiate but I'm also unmoved and undeterred by opposition or disagreement. Sometimes we're going to disagree, that's what politics is for.

Last edited:
So, you are an admitted lefty who claims they don't support all Democrats when, in fact, you do.
Not supporting any Republicans isn't the same as supporting all Democrats, Dumb Dumb. I support people who support progressive policies and I support primaries for people who don't, especially for Democrats. I expect Republicans to be full of shit as a matter of course.

I will show my willingness to give Republicans credit when they support good policy however so even though I think Matt Gaetz is a human piece of shit I do give him props for joining with AOC and sponsoring legislation to prevent members of Congress and their spouses from playing in the stock market while they're in office.

Not supporting any Republicans isn't the same as supporting all Democrats, Dumb Dumb. I support people who support progressive policies and I support primaries for people who don't, especially for Democrats. I expect Republicans to be full of shit as a matter of course.

I will show my willingness to give Republicans credit when they support good policy however so even though I think Matt Gates is a human piece of shit I do give him props for joining with AOC and sponsoring legislation to prevent members of Congress and their spouses from playing in the stock market while they're in office.
If you won't vote for anything but a democrat then you support all democrats. Anything else is just like a George Santos lie and the committing of fraud.

Forum List

Back