Newsom Knows Better

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Nobody in their right mind was ever going to pay millions over this

CA Gov. Newsom declines to back reparations checks, says slavery's legacy about 'more than cash payments'

That shit-eating grin is priceless....

commiefornication faggot.png

CA Gov. Newsom declines to back reparations checks, says slavery's legacy about 'more than cash payments'

told you so

How ya' gonna keep 'em down on the plantation, democrats.

I saw a clip of some ham beast black woman saying that her vote was for sale.....No reparations, no vote.

This could get really bad given how dems historically handle uppity blacks on their plantations.

It is a shame. That state is on the precipice of greatness seen by no governed entity on earth and then succumbs to its own self-important hubris that the elite rulers believe they created. We have the recipe for much more wealth; however, we know that everyone will not e apart of it and we must fix it. And we cannot. And the problem than gets worse. We are on the other side of that now. So, we have to do surgical givebacks to people who have made bad choices in loans, personal decisions and other things. Which affects everyone else.

Oh my! Blacks get screwed over by Democrats yet again. So, Newsome appoints the reparations panel, apparently doesn't take the main recommendation from his own panel, and basically says they have already been doing the other things recommended by the panel. Could it be he is more interested in his national brand to become future president and backing reparations would get in his way of that? In any event, blacks should have known better than to get their hopes up.

Oh my! Blacks get screwed over by Democrats yet again. So, Newsome appoints the reparations panel, apparently doesn't take the main recommendation from his own panel, and basically says they have already been doing the other things recommended by the panel. Could it be he is more interested in his national brand to become future president and backing reparations would get in his way of that? In any event, blacks should have known better than to get their hopes up.

If not getting reparations is getting screwed over why do no Republicans support them? I guess Republicans also want to screw over black citizens.

If not getting reparations is getting screwed over why do no Republicans support them? I guess Republicans also want to screw over black citizens.
Reparations is over the top. My parents worked like jackasses. As many people have. That is a dagger in the heart to their memories. And there were many African Americans who have done the same thing.

Because Dems dangle carrots for votes.
And Republicans like you use black voters to attack Democrats without actually caring about black voters. I'll ask again is deny reparations to black people a good or bad thing?

Reparations is over the top. My parents worked like jackasses. As many people have. That is a dagger in the heart to their memories. And there were many African Americans who have done the same thing.
So it's a good thing Newsome has denied reparations and the OP was just gaslighting black voters for political gain?

You guys are too funny. I'm sure in another thread regarding the economy you blast Republicans for being all talk about cutting spending while Democrats are at least honest that they don't want to cut spending and yet here democrats talk a good game and do nothing while Republicans are honest about it, and you back the Democrats.

Forum List

Back