Newsmax: Mitch McConnell can be compared to Judas

Ain't life a bitch! He did what every Congress has done in US history, your personal feelz are not included in decisions of the state.

Which is why we need to exterminate this breed of politicians, burn down the current system and reorient a new Government based on Right and Wrong only.
I see, you are saying that the Founding Fathers were wrong in establishing this nation in its current form of operation....

I see, you are saying that the Founding Fathers were wrong in establishing this nation in its current form of operation....
I am saying they were utterly naive when it comes to the numerous failings of human beings and the ability for their fantasy realm to exist long-term.

NO! We have to get rid of the power-hungry Maoist bureaucrats, then embrace and enforce the tenants of our U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights as envisioned and written by our forefathers.

I would say you are nutz considering all the success of this nation and its people
The “success” of this nation and its people has all too often come at the expense of even the most basic Morals and Values. Success by doing Wrong is never a good thing.

Morals and values are subject to the whims of the moment
No they’re not, but your response is exactly what I was talking about.

The naïveté to believe that Right and Wrong are malleable and can be changed to make your improper thoughts, words and deeds acceptable is exactly the type of thing the Founders failed to prepare for.

Forum List

Back