Exactly which restaurants are kicking out gay people, Mr. Biden?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
When he made this claim, I looked at a friend, and said there is no restaurant today that would dare do something such as this. They would be bombarded with protests, letters, bad reviews, threatened with lawsuits etc.

For a president who was so adamantly opposed to spreading misinformation, Joe Biden certainly doesn't have any reservations about doing it himself. It's a recurring habit, especially when he wants to advance his political agenda. Such was the case last week at the signing ceremony for the Respect for Marriage Act.

When he made this claim, I looked at a friend, and said there is no restaurant today that would dare do something such as this. They would be bombarded with protests, letters, bad reviews, threatened with lawsuits etc.

None, but given all the diseases they continue to spread probably all of them should be kept from public places. They're a public health menace.

tut5l9Z.jpg

It would be a fair question. Biden's not real cognizant on what he says but someone had to have wrote his speech.

Freudian slip by xiden on his belief

Forum List

Back