Mitch McConnell to Step Down in November

Mitch is a con. He's stepping down in November because he knows he'll get shit canned after the election. He just wants it to look like leaving is his idea. He'd do everyone a favor by leaving right now but there are so many dogshit Republicans in the Senate that I'm sure his replacement will probably be equally shitty. Dump the neocons. MAGA

Mitch the Bitch is facing a serious revolt from Republicans. They're tired of him. His one, and only, claim to fame is he kept the total and absolute SCUMBAG Merrick Garland out of SCOTUS. Kind of a big deal, keeping the Beria wannabe away from SCOTUS, but leave it to Sponge Brains Shits Pants and his personal bodyguard of Stasi Scum to put him in at AG, where he can do even more harm but -- For a shorter period of time.

But that was the only decent thing he's done in -- Forever. Since then, he's caved to Sponge Brains Shits Pants and his Nazi goons on almsot every important policy, almost every important bill.

In any case, Mitch the Bitch is about to get recalled by Senate R's. And, IMHO, he's saying he's going to step down in order to avoid the recall. I don't trust him. I think the Senate R's should go through with removing him as Minority Leader anyway. He's a piece of shit and the sooner he leaves, the better.

He also says he's going to finish out his elected term, but step down from his leadership position. I don't trust him. Remove him. If he turns tail, if he switches, so what? We're going to gain at least 6 or 7, maybe as many as ten seats, in the Senate anyway. Ten is wishful thinking but I'd bet on at least 5.

My real question is, why do only Republicans realize they're just too old to keep trying to hold onto power. So many others who can't give it up

He didn’t step down far enough. He needs to just keep stepping all the way out the door and back to Kentucky. These politicians clinging to power with everything they have is sickening.

He said one of his talents was knowing when to say when…well apparently he needs more refinement on that talent, because it didn’t work for him this time.

McConnell was boo'd vociferously at a Republican Town Hall setting recently! WTF's wrong w/ his staff to allow that kind of exposure after seeing him freeze on the floor of the Senate? More than likely these a-#oles want to hold onto their jobs until the last b/c once old man MM retires, all those staffers are gone! There's probably thousands of them out there! We have little to no idea the extent of these politicians power & scope of influence! :meow: :stir::dunno::oops:

Forum List

Back