News from the Corona virus

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
OK, I have been absent in these forums because I was reviewing some incongruous biblical texts. I finally found their correct interpretation.

At the same time, I found a new discovery which breaks the "mystery" of why infected people with Corona virus don't "show" any symptoms.

I posted long ago that smoking affects greatly the symptoms and recent discoveries show that people with lower Vitamin D level are more susceptible to the disease and will die from it. There are lots of studies where the relationship of smoking interfering with the assimilation of vitamin D has been observed.

Smoking affects the lungs in both ways, by covering the membrane of the lung and impede its functional work and also by impeding the proper assimilation of vitamin D and constrains the virus.

My claims (posted long ago in these forums) have been validated with scientific facts.

Here is one more claim of mine which I'm very confident a following science research will also validate the statements right below:

Current observation:

People who claim they have no symptoms have been found to have their lungs working at 50% same as others in urgent care who are coughing and with fever and more.

My statement:

Infected people with Corona virus who feel no symptoms is because the virus presence and activity in their brains interferes with their sensation and perception.

Explanation:

The Corona virus settles in the whole human body, not only in the lungs. This virus -as many former viruses and bacteria from former pandemics- will also reach the brain.

Its presence and activity in the brain will distort the capability of the brain to interpret stimuli in some areas.

The study of the perception of the stimuli in patients with viruses and bacteria infection has not been properly understood and in many cases has been ignored because the condition of the patient, who will not respond consciously to the tests.

With today's technology -absent in the past- we are observing that many people infected with the virus and show no physical symptoms to the naked eye, that they have their lungs populated by the virus same as well others who are in urgent care because the same health condition. Also, they show no fever or any other naked eye observed symptoms related to the virus but anomalies in feet and eyes.

However, this s not an indication of immunity to the virus.

To understand better my statement from above, fever, coughing and other symptoms are not caused by the virus but by the reaction of our body.

If our brain can't react properly to the stimuli (virus presence) then the brain will send weak signals to the body defenses and the reaction from our body will happen very softly.

The body overheats to destroy the invader virus, but with lack of fully functionality the virus will be resisted without this "body war strategy". The war, however, still is in place.

This is an indication that the virus presence in their brains won't allow them to feel the presence of the virus. This is similar to enemy getting into the military headquarter and disconnect cameras and sensors so troops won't notice their presence.

People who is infected by the virus but don't feel the anxiety because lack of oxygen, they won't feel the need for more oxygen but they will continue their daily routine with 50% level, like driving a car in ECO mode.

Another analogy is saying the interfered brain will adapt to the new pace as malfunctioning car computers adapt to the low level air level passing thru the throttle body up to certain tolerance. As long as the body can continue working, the interfered brain won't see a reason to send the emergency signal for positive result. If we talk about the car, the malfunctioning computer won't send the signal showing the "engine light On".

My opinion is that testings revealing positive infection to the virus but without symptoms is technically not the proper way to describe this phenomenon.

This is a call to make a review of former pandemics where several people "weren't affected" by the viruses or bacteria while others showed symptoms forcing them to be in care and even die from the symptoms.

The current statement from above is not an indication of "no symptoms no worries" but totally the contrary, infected people with no symptoms are the most candidates to spread out the virus to others without knowing it.

This current phenomenon indicates the reason why the virus infected 60% of people who isolated themselves in new York, and even people in the White House.

Eventually everybody will be infected by this virus.

Then, a warning label must be stick on this virus paper records, no matter if your results are positive or negative, those tests are based on the reaction of the body, and if the virus has caused interference in our brain, then the test result will become invalidated.

I don't think this is a new phenomenon, but that this is how former pandemics might have also caused changes (temporally or permanent) in our bodies. This will be also a great step to understand better about our bodies and diseases.

And one more thing. What you have read here is the first publication anywhere in the world. (You are so lucky... and you have this information for free... lol)

You'll see in the future someone else claiming the same statement as mine, but remember that I luchitociencia am the discoverer of the cause of why infected people with Corona virus have showed no symptoms (reaction of the body) because the virus have caused brain interference in their bodies.

OK, I have been absent in these forums because I was reviewing some incongruous biblical texts. I finally found their correct interpretation.

At the same time, I found a new discovery which breaks the "mystery" of why infected people with Corona virus don't "show" any symptoms.

I posted long ago that smoking affects greatly the symptoms and recent discoveries show that people with lower Vitamin D level are more susceptible to the disease and will die from it. There are lots of studies where the relationship of smoking interfering with the assimilation of vitamin D has been observed.

Smoking affects the lungs in both ways, by covering the membrane of the lung and impede its functional work and also by impeding the proper assimilation of vitamin D and constrains the virus.

My claims (posted long ago in these forums) have been validated with scientific facts.

Here is one more claim of mine which I'm very confident a following science research will also validate the statements right below:

Current observation:

People who claim they have no symptoms have been found to have their lungs working at 50% same as others in urgent care who are coughing and with fever and more.

My statement:

Infected people with Corona virus who feel no symptoms is because the virus presence and activity in their brains interferes with their sensation and perception.

Explanation:

The Corona virus settles in the whole human body, not only in the lungs. This virus -as many former viruses and bacteria from former pandemics- will also reach the brain.

Its presence and activity in the brain will distort the capability of the brain to interpret stimuli in some areas.

The study of the perception of the stimuli in patients with viruses and bacteria infection has not been properly understood and in many cases has been ignored because the condition of the patient, who will not respond consciously to the tests.

With today's technology -absent in the past- we are observing that many people infected with the virus and show no physical symptoms to the naked eye, that they have their lungs populated by the virus same as well others who are in urgent care because the same health condition. Also, they show no fever or any other naked eye observed symptoms related to the virus but anomalies in feet and eyes.

However, this s not an indication of immunity to the virus.

To understand better my statement from above, fever, coughing and other symptoms are not caused by the virus but by the reaction of our body.

If our brain can't react properly to the stimuli (virus presence) then the brain will send weak signals to the body defenses and the reaction from our body will happen very softly.

The body overheats to destroy the invader virus, but with lack of fully functionality the virus will be resisted without this "body war strategy". The war, however, still is in place.

This is an indication that the virus presence in their brains won't allow them to feel the presence of the virus. This is similar to enemy getting into the military headquarter and disconnect cameras and sensors so troops won't notice their presence.

People who is infected by the virus but don't feel the anxiety because lack of oxygen, they won't feel the need for more oxygen but they will continue their daily routine with 50% level, like driving a car in ECO mode.

Another analogy is saying the interfered brain will adapt to the new pace as malfunctioning car computers adapt to the low level air level passing thru the throttle body up to certain tolerance. As long as the body can continue working, the interfered brain won't see a reason to send the emergency signal for positive result. If we talk about the car, the malfunctioning computer won't send the signal showing the "engine light On".

My opinion is that testings revealing positive infection to the virus but without symptoms is technically not the proper way to describe this phenomenon.

This is a call to make a review of former pandemics where several people "weren't affected" by the viruses or bacteria while others showed symptoms forcing them to be in care and even die from the symptoms.

The current statement from above is not an indication of "no symptoms no worries" but totally the contrary, infected people with no symptoms are the most candidates to spread out the virus to others without knowing it.

This current phenomenon indicates the reason why the virus infected 60% of people who isolated themselves in new York, and even people in the White House.

Eventually everybody will be infected by this virus.

Then, a warning label must be stick on this virus paper records, no matter if your results are positive or negative, those tests are based on the reaction of the body, and if the virus has caused interference in our brain, then the test result will become invalidated.

I don't think this is a new phenomenon, but that this is how former pandemics might have also caused changes (temporally or permanent) in our bodies. This will be also a great step to understand better about our bodies and diseases.

And one more thing. What you have read here is the first publication anywhere in the world. (You are so lucky... and you have this information for free... lol)

You'll see in the future someone else claiming the same statement as mine, but remember that I luchitociencia am the discoverer of the cause of why infected people with Corona virus have showed no symptoms (reaction of the body) because the virus have caused brain interference in their bodies.
This Coronavirus is different from others of the same species, there is something strange as if it was not really a coronavirus but something else, I say that, it is a feeling

Yes, but some children die from the coronavirus and they have almost no symptoms and they die after only a few hours. it's happenning in France

Forum List

Back