News Blackout: Ongoing Wall Street Crime Spree

How come nobody on the left was concerned when Hillary's husband pardoned the most notorious Wall Street criminal in history while he was on the FBI's top ten most wanted? Hillary doubled down and made a series of mystery speeches (at about a quarter of a million a pop) to Wall Street bankers while she was campaigning and nobody thought it was strange. Today we have a thriving economy with the DOW around 26,000 and the GDP around 4% and unemployment at a historic low and the left whines about "Wall Street crooks". Where were y'all about three years ago?
I've been on the left for most of my adult life, and I don't know any leftist who ever supported Bill or Hill. They are New Democrats who told working class Democrats "if you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican."
cast.jpg

Like most leftists, I would be very happy if Bill and Hill died in prison for what they've done to this country; however, neither Clinton represents the same threat to this country as Trump does today.

Anyone who recognizes Clinton criminality and yet ignores the even more obvious signs of moral decay coming from Trump is either willfully blind or trolling.
Except you do not know jack shit about crime or criminality.

Your entire op is based on a premise you have utterly failed to support.

You have yet to name a single crime or criminal.

So correct your extreme ignorance before lecturing others.

How come nobody on the left was concerned when Hillary's husband pardoned the most notorious Wall Street criminal in history while he was on the FBI's top ten most wanted? Hillary doubled down and made a series of mystery speeches (at about a quarter of a million a pop) to Wall Street bankers while she was campaigning and nobody thought it was strange. Today we have a thriving economy with the DOW around 26,000 and the GDP around 4% and unemployment at a historic low and the left whines about "Wall Street crooks". Where were y'all about three years ago?
I've been on the left for most of my adult life, and I don't know any leftist who ever supported Bill or Hill. They are New Democrats who told working class Democrats "if you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican."
cast.jpg

Like most leftists, I would be very happy if Bill and Hill died in prison for what they've done to this country; however, neither Clinton represents the same threat to this country as Trump does today.

Anyone who recognizes Clinton criminality and yet ignores the even more obvious signs of moral decay coming from Trump is either willfully blind or trolling.

thumb_did-you-know-that-1-out-of-3-trump-supporters-39308710.png

JPMorgan Chase: Corporate Rap Sheet | Corporate Research Project

"JPMorgan Chase, a prime symbol of financial sector misconduct and reckless behavior in recent years, represents the consolidation of several of the most powerful New York and Chicago money center banks as well as the investment house founded by the legendary financier and robber baron J.P. Morgan.

"In 2008 two failing institutions—brokerage house Bear Stearns and mortgage lender Washington Mutual—were added to the mix.

"Those two acquisitions played a key role in the $13 billion settlement JPMorgan reached with the U.S. Justice Department in 2013 to resolve allegations of abuses in the period leading up to the financial crisis. In 2015 it pleaded guilty to a criminal charge of currency market manipulation but was allowed to continue business as usual."

Get it, Moron?
JP Morgan pleaded guilty to a criminal charge...
Is that beyond your ability to read and comprehend, or are you just another brain-dead Trump Troll?

Forum List

Back