Dow taking huge dump on Bank earnings and hot inflation

I don't blame my party. There are a handful of shithead Republicans within the GOP whose collaboration with the Democrats I find disgusting, but that doesn't mean I would abandon the GOP.

Which is why we are sitting at 33T in debt....both sides give their party a free pass and just blame the other side.

You know nothing of economics or American financial history.
You sure can be nasty to people for no reason. Lighten up. Debate the subject, when you personally attack people it diminishes your argument.

Oddball is correct

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American​

Know it all lefties on the US media networks that are praising ”Bidenomics” are insulting the US middle class.

You sure can be nasty to people for no reason. Lighten up. Debate the subject, when you personally attack people it diminishes your argument.

Oddball is correct

Know it all lefties on the US media networks that are praising ”Bidenomics” are insulting the US middle class.
You kidder you

Markets still near all time highs.

If you are in the market, you have to be in it for the long haul.

I had a relative who had been in a rough probate fight, won a share of it (most in the market), then pulled out, then died two years later while it would have doubled. Her kids equity at their probate was less than a third of what each would have received if she left in the market.

Too many acted out of emotion instead of market sense when it comes to money.
Highs measured in faulty units.

Oddball is correct

Yep.... And the middle class is taking it personally.

Forum List

Back