Man threw child from mall balcony

Just a little too early for that first flying lesson.

Tears In Heaven
Eric Clapton
Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven
Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven
Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before

Absolutely horrific.....Hate Crime?.....or is Eric Holder's and the media's proclamation that blacks can't commit hate crimes still standing?....

I say we toss his ass over and see if he bounces.....

Not gonna lie....I don't think this will be too popular in prison. Prisoners don't like violence against children. And...that doesn't hurt my feelings too much. Let's just leave it at that.

Thanks to EU censorship, I can’t see the article.

66F23EDE-3FF8-415E-9087-479F40925C8F.jpeg

Pretty disgusting to say the least, but not really surprised this kind of random violence against whites is happening.

The Marxist left indoctrinate blacks with the idea that they are oppressed, to the point they believe slavery was happening just yesterday. This gives them the moral justification for such violence. That’s what “social justice” is, terrorism based on race used by the radical left.

I don't know his motive but, based on his history, it seems that he's nuts.

I don't know his motive but, based on his history, it seems that he's nuts.

If he was sane enough to know throwing a child over a balcony was morally wrong...march his butt straight into the clink.

My guess is that he'll be committed to some institution. He was previously ejected for throwing objects over the sides and for throwing a cup of ice tea on a woman.

Did the little boy survive? What a horrible story.

Forum List

Back