Newborn Baby Left Abandoned In The Woods Found Alive and Healthy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not sure why the "mother" isn't going to be locked up and have the key thrown FAR away from her though. It's a miracle that the baby is alive because the way I see it this falls underneath the category of attempted murder regardless of what her motivations were. She knew that her daughter would probably die. 🤬

It's good the lady that heard the cries was persistent.....A happy ending. I hope some deserving married couple (man and wife) ends-up with the girl.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the sheriff wound up adopting her. :)

Personal responsibility prevents it.

But yeah go ahead and deny it ..

There's absolutely no reason a baby is left in a woods. None

If the woman (she isn't deserving of the title mother to me) would have left the baby on a doorstep then I would have a tad bit more respect for her than I do because at least then her chances of survival would have been higher even though she miraculously managed to beat the odds.

If the woman (she isn't deserving of the title mother to me) would have left the baby on a doorstep then I would have a tad bit more respect for her than I do because at least then her chances of survival would have been higher even though she miraculously managed to beat the odds.

In my state fire departments have boxes to surrender babies. No cameras, just make sure the baby is safe.

As the anti-abortion faction gains more power and influence in America, how many newborn babies won't be found in time.

Extremism has a price to be paid.
Oh go fuck yourself, trash.

“Oh, no, we should kill more kids so kids aren’t left to the forest to die.” This is the dumbest and yet simultaneously most evil bullshit.

Can we abandon this poster in a forest, please?

In my state fire departments have boxes to surrender babies. No cameras, just make sure the baby is safe.
Amazing! Boxes for babies in America, and still the anti-abortionists stay faithful to their big mistake on thinking that rights and freedoms would go away without a fight!

Amazing! Boxes for babies in America, and still the anti-abortionists stay faithful to their big mistake on thinking that rights and freedoms would go away without a fight!

Listen up jackass. A baby shouldn't suffer because you leftist asshats can't accept personal responsibility.

Keep flapping but I'll destroy you

Oh go fuck yourself, trash.

“Oh, no, we should kill more kids so kids aren’t left to the forest to die.” This is the dumbest and yet simultaneously most evil bullshit.

Can we abandon this poster in a forest, please?
Logical consequences.

Boxes for babies for sale down at the firehall.

In Canada we solve the problem with calm discussion and compromise, and that brings a net gain for both sides.

Can we move this discussion in that direction for the sake of the unborn babies?

Forum List

Back