Tesla safety issues

From that thread:

tesla has the highest safety failure rate in Germany and it is because they are cheaply made, lack quality control and ship cars with missing bolts. 10% fail safety inspections after three years. There is also the whole body/trunk panel filling with water.

From that thread:

tesla has the highest safety failure rate in Germany and it is because they are cheaply made, lack quality control and ship cars with missing bolts. 10% fail safety inspections after three years. There is also the whole body/trunk panel filling with water.

Yet you people are still pushing these cars on everyone, going so far as to pass laws making them mandatory. You're in a death cult.

Maybe Germany (or someone) is sabotaging the vehicles in one form of another to hurt Tesla, and/or open the market for themselves/a domestic manufacturer.

Tesla is now owned by China.
It'll be a cold day in hell when I ever buy one.

Seems like every other day there's a new horror story.

Since when have cars worked perfectly every time? Why are you against a car company because its owner supports free speech? Have you ever considered why that bothers you so much?

I have electric mowers, electric blowers and chainsaws, but I don't see the value in EV.

Safety ratings for them are good but there is an exception and that is when they catch on fire. Which is said to be similar to vehicles that use gas. Still looking at crash testing site videos it is scary at the depth that penetrates the vehicle in a head on collision.

Oh well I do like the concept of EV but I will keep the heavy duty pickup as I can look down on the others. Karma says I pay more for gas to fill it up. Oh well life is just not fair. I just have to drive slowly unless its a company truck.

Since when have cars worked perfectly every time? Why are you against a car company because its owner supports free speech? Have you ever considered why that bothers you so much?
I'm against Tesla because they are overpriced garbage. Other EV will soon outpace them. Just today Ford announced price cuts to their EV. I would trust a Ford, Toyota, Honda, Volvo, GM, Suburu EV over anything Tesla makes.

I'm against Tesla because they are overpriced garbage. Other EV will soon outpace them. Just today Ford announced price cuts to their EV. I would trust a Ford, Toyota, Honda, Volvo, GM, Suburu EV over anything Tesla makes.
Have you figured out which ones are now owned by China?

Forum List

Back