Newborn Baby Left Abandoned In The Woods Found Alive and Healthy

You’re a ridiculous asshole.

The worst thing is that you think a deliberate homicide with 100% mortality is preferable to this situation where the kid can be found and saved.
No!

I'm a Canadian and we have an entirely different approach to the abortion issue. I"ve already tried to lead this discussion toward calmness and less kneejerk hating that never accomplishes anything.

So if killing an innocent (live) baby in the womb isn't murder, and leaving it to die alone in the woods isn't attempted murder, what is?

Don't murder babies. That's the bottom line
If all you want to do is stoke the fire, don't be surprised if I join the clusterfk too.

I've offered something different for a change, but nobody seems to be ready yet. As with other burning issues, it will ripen in time.

If all you want to do is stoke the fire, don't be surprised if I join the clusterfk too.

I've offered something different for a change, but nobody seems to be ready yet. As with other burning issues, it will ripen in time.

You obviously support murdering the most innocent of all and you expect compromise?

Go wander in a bear filled woods

So if killing an innocent (live) baby in the womb isn't murder, and leaving it to die alone in the woods isn't attempted murder, what is?
Do you really want an answer? Are you reaching out or is it too soon to expect that?

There are answers to the questions that bring results for everybody who is truly concerned.

There is no answer for those who really aren't concerned and their purpose is to promote more fighting.

Forum List

Back