New Zealand coronavirus whistleblower -17% of people who took Moderna or Pfizer vaccine are dead already.

Lol.

View attachment 867745

So, clearly higher, but not 17% of people. By 2022 it was up around 15% increase in excess mortality (in other words if they thought 1000 people would based on calculations, then 1150 people actually died)

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
How did they die? How many of that 17% were old and/or had chronic conditions that they would’ve died of sooner rather then later anyway?

You do realize everyone dies?
of vs. with was an issue coerced by gub'mit funds
Have not heard a single story about one of them having a reaction to it, beyond a day or two of flu like symptoms
anecdotals are always a tedious affair Braalian

that said , i'll refrain from prattling on here

~S~

5th page news>>>>

Is the Pfizer vaccine no longer FDA approved?

As part of today's actions, the bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States.Sep 11, 2023

~S~

One of my doctors did tell me about how 30,000 New York State healthcare workers were fired because they refused to get the vaccine. They were fired and they lost their health insurance. Totalitarianism that’s what that is.

Hopefully we can all learn from this thing. We can’t let it happen again. There has to be a better job done by our government.

Countless number of American military personnel were dismissed because of refusing to get the vaccine. There ain’t nothing right about that. Thanks for your post and information. Hopefully your friends can be strong and do whatever they can to bring the truth out.

The good news is the large network of health care professionals who are substituting saline for the jab.

LARGE .

:safetocomeoutff: we're not 'supposta talk bout that OPJQ! ~S~

I don't conform to "supposta" very well, hun.

But, yeah. Just think. If we can organize millions of people being saved from the mandated jab, just think of what else we can organize.

So what? Want to go to where it was clearly lower or exactly the same? Can you really not read graphs/charts?

"So what?" So, the OP said 17% of people who took the vaccine died. I'm proving this wrong.

I'm not really sure why you posted this chart, yes, I can read it, but does it have much to do with this topic? Or you just thought that the two were slightly related so you posted it?

Nurses and doctors have ethics that stop them from doing the things you claim
Nurses and Doctors have even ethics that stop them from doing what these fools have insisted on as well Braalian >>>>

1701692933720.png

~S~

Forum List

Back