New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

Why do you claim there was no fuel in WTC7???

There was over 42,000 gallon of generator fuel stored inside WTC7. That's 8 times more fuel as each aircraft had on-board.
Was there generator fuel also in WTC1 & 2 and if so where was it stored? Also for WTC7 as well, where exactly was the fuel stored?

Nonetheless my comparison was not about fuel sources per se, it was the explanation that the jet's fuel supplies rained down into the towers, catching fire and thus weakening it's steel structure which ultimately collapsed. That didn't happen to WTC7 but honestly to my unschooled mind, it would make "more" sense if the damage to the buildings occurred at the bottom instead of them being hit at the top. That is easier for me to imagine causing the whole structure to give way but that's not what happened.

Back in 1988 the First Interstate Bank building in Los Angeles caught fire. It is a 62 floor skyscraper and was the tallest in Los Angeles at the time. A fire began on the 12th floor which ultimately encompassed 5 floors total. It burned for a little more than 3 1/2 hours before they got it extinguished or under control. At the time the fire broke out, the building was having a fire sprinkler/suppression system installed which was approximately 90% completed.

A fire that raged for more than 3 1/2 hours on the lower 15% of the building did not weaken the structure of the building enough to cause a collapse even though that was a concern for the firefighters. The building is still standing today:
Fire-damaged Interstate tower reopens

The Trump motorcade just arrived

20220917_180703.jpg

Not true.

They even tested that kind of round by shooting cadavers. Not one bullet ended up looking so nearly pristine.
Once again those tests did not ofer a valid comparison. They did not fire a bullet through two torsoes and then into a wrist.

Such details entirely change what a bullet will do and what it will look like.

Was there generator fuel also in WTC1 & 2 and if so where was it stored? Also for WTC7 as well, where exactly was the fuel stored?

Nonetheless my comparison was not about fuel sources per se, it was the explanation that the jet's fuel supplies rained down into the towers, catching fire and thus weakening it's steel structure which ultimately collapsed. That didn't happen to WTC7 but honestly to my unschooled mind, it would make "more" sense if the damage to the buildings occurred at the bottom instead of them being hit at the top. That is easier for me to imagine causing the whole structure to give way but that's not what happened.

Back in 1988 the First Interstate Bank building in Los Angeles caught fire. It is a 62 floor skyscraper and was the tallest in Los Angeles at the time. A fire began on the 12th floor which ultimately encompassed 5 floors total. It burned for a little more than 3 1/2 hours before they got it extinguished or under control. At the time the fire broke out, the building was having a fire sprinkler/suppression system installed which was approximately 90% completed.

A fire that raged for more than 3 1/2 hours on the lower 15% of the building did not weaken the structure of the building enough to cause a collapse even though that was a concern for the firefighters. The building is still standing today:
Fire-damaged Interstate tower reopens
The aircraft aircraft only had 5,000 gallons of fuel. In WTC7 one tank holding 6,000 gallons of fuel was on the 23rd floor. In addition one system used a 275 gallon tank on the 5th floor, a 275 gallon tank on the 8th floor, and a 50 gallon tank on the 9th floor. Another system used a 275 gallon day tank on the 7th floor. Tanks holding 36,000 gallons in the loading docks.

You cannot compare other building fires to WTC 1, 2 & 7 that were all 3 built with "Long Span Trusses". NYC code only required the steel to withstand 3 hours of fire. WTC7 withstood 7 hours of fire.
No. Not “as would be expected.”

Expected would be massive damage. The one in question was all but pristine.

View attachment 697343

View attachment 697344

The ammo was:

Wiki article: John F. Kennedy assassination rifle - Wikipedia

Compare the above photos of the so-called “magic bullet” to a bullet tested on bone (with enough velocity to shatter the bone):

Why are you being deceptive by posting pictures of polymer tipped bullets designed to shred on impact, fired at close range?

Oswald fired Full Metal Jacket bullets designed to penetrate without deformation, fired at long range.

Once again those tests did not ofer a valid comparison. They did not fire a bullet through two torsoes and then into a wrist.

Such details entirely change what a bullet will do and what it will look like.
Once again, if the bullet has enough speed to break bone, it will be damaged in the process.

The aircraft aircraft only had 5,000 gallons of fuel. In WTC7 one tank holding 6,000 gallons of fuel was on the 23rd floor. In addition one system used a 275 gallon tank on the 5th floor, a 275 gallon tank on the 8th floor, and a 50 gallon tank on the 9th floor. Another system used a 275 gallon day tank on the 7th floor. Tanks holding 36,000 gallons in the loading docks.

You cannot compare other building fires to WTC 1, 2 & 7 that were all 3 built with "Long Span Trusses". NYC code only required the steel to withstand 3 hours of fire. WTC7 withstood 7 hours of fire.

Why are you being deceptive by posting pictures of polymer tipped bullets designed to shred on impact, fired at close range?

Oswald fired Full Metal Jacket bullets designed to penetrate without deformation, fired at long range.
I’m not being deceptive.

Why are you denying that a metal jacket round will still be deformed if it strikes the bone with sufficient velocity to break the bone?

I’m not being deceptive.

Why are you denying that a metal jacket round will still be deformed if it strikes the bone with sufficient velocity to break the bone?
I'm not saying a FMJ can't be deformed if it strikes the bone with sufficient velocity.

I want to see proof that bullet would always be deformed after it traveled long distance, went through soft tissue of 2 body torsos before striking bone. Likely there was not much velocity left to deform it.

Forum List

Back