New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

It was traveling an estimated 900 feet per second when it struck the governor’s wrist (not the first home it had hit), it shattered the bone on the way through and then existed the wrist and penetrated into the thigh.

View attachment 697610

Much more damage to the bullet would be expected after all of that. A
No it would not.

Soft tissue would not damage it.

Slowing down and tiumbling would only damage it slightly and not on the tip

It was damaged as would be expected.

No it would not.

Soft tissue would not damage it.

Slowing down and tiumbling would only damage it slightly and not on the tip

It was damaged as would be expected.
Wrong. At 900 feet per second and having struck two bones, at least, the bullet absolutely and unquestionably would have been badly deformed.

You're the definition of a disinformation troll.
I have a whole thread from a couple years ago about assholes like you
You are the definition of one of the abysmal “conspiracy nut” trolls. You come up with crazy-ass but unsupported notions and deride everyone who questions your ridiculous claims. I go a bit further. I question your sanity.

You should understand that your commentary about me is unpersuasive. You’re a real jack ass and a jerkoff. I’ve seen dozens of assholes like you. Go buy some new foil for your hat, kid.

the other mike, you also need to start grasping that not everyone who disagrees with you is the enemy.

Here is some additional stuff for you to chew on. Or not. I suspect your mind is already clamped tightly shut.

You know the truth about the 45° angle cuts..... those are classic controlled demolition bracket lines - and you can see the melted steel caused by the thermite detonation devices.

Top Quiz Monday kids.....
Try to ignore the trolls

Last edited:
Stop changing the subject losers.

Answer the question of how the collapsing towers defied all the laws of physics and motion.
They did not defy any such laws.

You cannot name a law they defied you are ignroant of physics and science in general.

You are the most uninformed full of shit liar on this forum

I and others will discuss what we please and leave you to suck wind with your manufactured lies

You know the truth about the 45° angle cuts..... those are classic controlled demolition bracket lines - and you can see the melted steel caused by the thermite detonation devices.

Top Quiz Monday kids.....
Try to ignore the trolls
You know nothing about the subject of demilitions and thermite is not used that way moron

As always you are full of gas and there is NO evidence of controlled demo

Forum List

Back