New York Times: Trump "Obsession" with Rushed COVID Vaccine Most "Reckless" Yet

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
NY Time calling this pure madness. The mad emperor lives. Will we follow him off the cliff?

Gerald Ford Rushed Out a Vaccine. It Was a Fiasco.

Last week, news arrived that President Trump had lurched into what may be his most reckless obsession yet: His administration would probably seek an “emergency use authorization” for a Covid-19 vaccine long before some scientists believe it would be safe to do so.

1599256012271.png

NY Time calling this pure madness. The mad emperor lives. Will we follow him off the cliff?

Last week, news arrived that President Trump had lurched into what may be his most reckless obsession yet: His administration would probably seek an “emergency use authorization” for a Covid-19 vaccine long before some scientists believe it would be safe to do so.

View attachment 384519

"........would probably....." ???

Sorry, but having it come out this quick isn't good for anyone. Chances are, it will take until the beginning of next year for a vaccine to become reality, if not longer.

View attachment 384519
1)the NY times candidate said Trump wasn't doing anything to rush a vaccine or cure, make up your minds flip floppers!
2) the protocols of testing aren't changed or compromised in this operation warp speed, the risks are not enhanced in pre manufacturing, so it's ready if and when approved. Speeding up by way of support and man power and fast track access and cutting of red tape is not compromising our safety, the trials are no different except gov't is backing support and helping the usually slow process. But thanks for showing us who is against All remedies and vaccines for sake of sabotaging the stability of our country.
4dacg1.jpg

Sorry, but having it come out this quick isn't good for anyone. Chances are, it will take until the beginning of next year for a vaccine to become reality, if not longer.

Gimme the jab baby!

Wrong. We needed this out months ago, even if that required cutting corners during testing.

Nothing gets on the market in the US until the FDA gives it their approval. If it was a danger of any kind, they wouldn't approve of it.

But what if it works on most people and some die from getting the vaccine? Well.....we have 192,000 deaths from the virus so far, and it's continuing to grow. I think that even if there is an ever so slight risk of death, it has to be better than what we've experienced and continue to experience.

That's besides the fact it won't be mandatory. If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it.

View attachment 384519

This could be fun if the vaccine was successful and proven safe for most everybody. Then the NYT will be looking to remove any credit to Trump and come up with how the Democrats were instrumental in getting the vaccine to market.

Since Ford's time, our technology, medical advancements, and research are incredibly advanced since back then.

View attachment 384519
Not rushing it would be pure idiocy. Why do you want to wait longer than we have to for a vaccine?

In the game of life, we're all guinea pigs. Roll up your sleeves and get the vaccine.

ROFL! Don'e be a fucking idiot. It's good for all the pople who would have contracted COVID without the vaccine.

View attachment 384519
How was it a "fiasco?"

I hope most won't take the vaccine when it comes out. Then, I can whistle past the graveyard while paranoid yokels are being planted. :muahaha:

View attachment 384519
Not rushing it would be pure idiocy. Why do you want to wait longer than we have to for a vaccine?

It's called running out the clock. Look....our unemployment rate dropped to 8.4%. Our stock market is showing us the confidence investors have in Trump. In July, new housing starts were up 22.5%. All these events are great success. The last thing the Democrats need is for a vaccine out before election day. Even if nobody got one yet, the idea it's only weeks away is more than enough to put him over the edge.

View attachment 384519
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics would mainline WD-40 if he told them it would prevent contracting COVID-19.

While his cultists believe his lies that COVID-19 is not deadly, their faith in their orange-tinted god wavers just enough to make WD-40 injections an inviting choice to stay alive.

I hope most won't take the vaccine when it comes out. Then, I can whistle past the graveyard while paranoid yokels are being planted. :muahaha:

That might be me because I won't get one immediately unless my doctor can guarantee it's safety, and my cousin, a retired research doctor gives it her okay as well. My cousin is a genius and I put full trust in her since she worked with this crap most of her adult life.

Even if half of the people get it, that makes it safer on me to conduct business outside of my home.

Forum List

Back