Trump Says He Never Called McCain A ‘Loser’—Here’s The Evidence That He Did

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump was not born and didn't grow up in America, but rather in Russia, his hatred for the US military proves it

can it be anymore crystal clear, my friends?

"Hey Donald-this is my father who proudly wore the uniform of this nation during World War II despite the fact that he was denied rights to which he was entitled as an American citizen. He helped build a better nation. He wasn’t a “sucker”-he, like others, was the ultimate patriot" - Eric Holder

EhFkTcyWkAIu5to

Mc-shit-Stain was a loser. That RINO was a disgrace to conservatives. Everyone in Arizona GOP hated him, he cared more about pleasing Dems and the media.
He pulled on a uniform. Explain how bone spurs earned the right to judge him .
How is it that John McCain went from a racist running against Obama

To a war hero and political statesman we should all respect after coming out against Trump?

So what is worse, being called a loser or a racist?

What say you?

Mc-shit-Stain was a loser. That RINO was a disgrace to conservatives. Everyone in Arizona GOP hated him, he cared more about pleasing Dems and the media.
LOL.. the Orange Monstrosity couldn’t hold McCain’s jock strap. However I get how you Trumpers love Trump given that while McCain was in a POW camp, Trump was fighting his war against VD and sexually transmitted disease. Because those are in line with Trumper priorities. Heroism to the Trumper is not whether you are fighting for your country it is whether you are fighting your war against against gonorrhea and syphilis that matters. That is their priority.

Last edited:
LOL.. the Orange Monstrosity couldn’t hold McCain’s jock strap. However I get how you Trumpers love Trump given that while McCain was in a POW camp Trump was fighting his war against VD and sexually transmitted disease. Because those are in line with Trumper priorities. Heroism to the Trumper is not whether you fighting for your country it is whether you fighting against the Clap and crabs.
Terrible afflictions. You have to stop shagging for a while. I feel for donny in this one. McCain only had bamboo pushed under his fingernails and stuff.

Trump loves to call people "loser". He does it all the time. Not sure why some of his followers seem to find it so unbelievable.

"Hey Donald-this is my father who proudly wore the uniform of this nation during World War II despite the fact that he was denied rights to which he was entitled as an American citizen. He helped build a better nation. He wasn’t a “sucker”-he, like others, was the ultimate patriot" - Eric Holder

EhFkTcyWkAIu5to
I was wondering why Eric sold weapons to Drug Lords South of the Border...

There is something seriously wrong with Trump to now claim he didn't call McCain a loser.
That Trump is a liar is what’s seriously wrong.

Worse, Trump supporters continue to ignore that fact.
You're right...I don't give a shit about his lies.
I only care about his legislation which might force you to get a job.

Trump loves to call people "loser". He does it all the time. Not sure why some of his followers seem to find it so unbelievable.

Trump called McCain a loser after he was defeated by Obama in 2008. How can Trump deny it?

Trump should be explaining what he meant, not deny that he said it.

Forum List

Back