New York times column says Trump is about to stage a coup

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York Times Column Says Trump Is About To Stage A Coup
A New York Times contributor cranked the President Donald Trump-hysteria-meter to 11 on Thursday when he wrote the president “and his allies seem on the verge of staging a coup against independent institutions and the rule of law.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some sheep will just never get it.

Will he be having them lined up against a wall, in front of a firing squad?

Otherwise it's not a real coup.

The isn’t a far fetched conspiracy. Trump obviously doesn’t like the checks and balances in this country.

A coup is a big deal but how are we to believe this woefully politically inexperienced dumbbell who watches 6-7 hours of TV a day and downs dozens of diet cokes could possibly be able to plan and coordinate such a complicated undertaking? LOL...what's next, massive tax cuts?

Errr, would be the first time in history someone who is already the democratically elected president of a country would stage a coup. That's what you do to usurp the president, not do when you ARE president.

The isn’t a far fetched conspiracy. Trump obviously doesn’t like the checks and balances in this country.

Well, I would argue to the contrary. I think the roadblocks to his agenda have certainly angered him, but, the real lack of accountability are coming from those hellbent on keeping this witch hunt going into 2018 so they can impact the mid-terms.

That's been my view of this from Day One. This entire escapade which hasn't and won't bear fruit will be a massive reminder to everyone why politicians aren't trusted. If there has been a crime committed, I will be the first to admit I was wrong, so far so good...nothing there, but a great deal of political gain without any effort from an otherwise unimaginative, policy-less party on the left.

New York Times Column Says Trump Is About To Stage A Coup
A New York Times contributor cranked the President Donald Trump-hysteria-meter to 11 on Thursday when he wrote the president “and his allies seem on the verge of staging a coup against independent institutions and the rule of law.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some sheep will just never get it.
I heard a couple Congress critters on the news last night saying they believe something IS afoot, what with all the massive efforts to undermine the Mueller investigation AND the House Intelligence Committee or whoever the hell is investigating Russia on that end. To them, it seems the other shoe will drop based on the concerted efforts by the Republicans to ready the electorate for shutting down the investigations.

There needs to be serious attention paid to making sure Russia (or any other state) doesn't mess with our elections again. I haven't heard our President even admit yet that Russia did it. I haven't heard about anything except some more slap on the wrist sanctions that have not been implemented yet?
That's not how you combat cyberinvasion. If the Pres won't wake up, the rest of D.C. better, or '18 will be a replay of '16.
Are the Republicans really HOPING the Russians will help again?

This is a good thing. Maybe more people will come to realize that the NYT is about as reliable as the National Enquirer when it comes to reporting facts.

Only a Leftist moron (sorry about the redundancy) with severe Trump Derangement Syndrome could even get past the first sentence of this idiocy.

After the 28th there will be an attempted COUP against Trump

For those who bother to listen the key word is LISTEN when you hear the name ZACK

This is from a totally different article

upload_2017-12-24_13-22-4.png

Breaking! Islamic Terror Strikes Christmas Weekend: More Attacks Planned

Anything the New Yuck Slimes says came directly out of the asshole of one of the pink elephants dancing inside a liberal's fecal-in-nature brain.

The NYT columnist is correct - look for the attempted Mueller firing next week.

We'll call it "The New Year's Massacre" at which time, the great state of New York will hire Mueller to bring all the evidence he's collected over past 7 months to prosecute the Trump Cabal on state charges.

Do it - it'll be fun!

:popcorn:

No need for a coup...the people staged a revolution last Nov, threw out the old ruling class and put Trump in charge.

Forum List

Back