New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen Thread

Crime went down with Clinton and Rudy gun control. Crime increases with more concealed carry. Facts don’t work in your favor.

No, crime went down when violent criminals were locked up....and as more Americans owned and carried guns for self defense.

• In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

They have blue cities, totally under the control of democrats........

Several of the highest crime cities are in the bluest of states. California alone has 3, Stockton, Oakland and Compton. Camden is in New Jersey, Buffalo, NYC, New York. That's 6 out of the top ten. What big city doesn't make the top? Phoenix, in Arizona, very red with very, very, Constitutional gun laws. In all of Texas only one city has high crime, Houston. Even Houston wasn't high crime until after Katrina. All those democrats from New Orleans moved in. Speaking of which, New Orleans is on the high crime list. Your assertions do not do well upon examination.

Houston has had a democrat mayor since 1982......

It is CHICAGO that has the strictest gun laws in the nation. It is CHICAGO the routinely, year after year, in the top five gun violence deaths.
A. Chicago does NOT have the strictest gun laws in the nation

B. Those guns primarily come from places outside of Chicago that have LAX gun laws

B. Those guns primarily come from places outside of Chicago that have LAX gun laws

And now you will run away because you can't answer this simple point.....

This brings me to my favorite part.

The gun-grabbers will argue: Guns are shipped into these cities from places without tough gun control laws!

Okay, then shouldn’t these places where all the guns supposedly originate from be even more violent?

Nolte: If Gun Control Worked, Democrat-Run Cities Wouldn't Be War Zones

Sounds like problem is and will continue to be those folks in Chicago. Start there and leave the rest of us out of it.

I don't see the basis fo ra city to really complain about being hampered by the decision so long as they can A. Not have unrestricted open carry and B. Allow concealed carry only with permits so long as anyone can get a permit by showing there's no reason to deny them: gang member, felon, mentally ill, threatened to kill someone in a domestic......

Keith Olbermann: Dissolve the US Supreme Court...
"The first step is for a state the 'court' has now forced guns upon, to ignore this ruling," Olbermann tweeted. "Great. You're a court? Why and how do [you] think you can enforce your rulings?"

So there are no laws! They can all be ignored now! How fucking stupid is Olbermann?

I am so tempted to troll the extermination-worthy gun grabbers.

I am so tempted to ask how it feels gaging on that 19-inch dick the SCOTUS just jammed down their filthy cake holes.

I am so tempted to touchdown dance in their STUPID FACES...

but I won't

:beer:

A. Incorrect.

B. The whole point is that criminals don't follow laws so it does not matter where they come from.

C. Leftist Judges releasing gun felons is a portion of the problem. The other portion is that hatred is everywhere in this country and it is being taught to our young in the schools and demonstrated on our airwaves.

1. Law abiding folks are either approved to purchase a gun by the FBI or are not.
2. Criminals always have guns, geography or not.
Bullshit]

Laws in Chicago say "no guns"

Laws five miles away..."No problem"

Forum List

Back