New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen Thread

Crime went down with Clinton and Rudy gun control. Crime increases with more concealed carry. Facts don’t work in your favor.
The facts do work in My favor and your statements are not attributable to gun control. I have already told you that.

Now, if you excuse Me, I have better things to do with My time.

• In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

• In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.
LOL I trust The Harvard Study not the Commie Propaganda Putin funded joke you cited. Any moron who says "a state voted for Trump and they have the highest crime rate" is a pole smoking hairy man ass loving moron and liar. That is not even a statistically relevant statement. It is pure propaganda.

As the Harvard study cited, you cannot extrapolate data from an entire state. You have to look at individual communities gun laws vs the crime rates, and the studies show, the more strict a community's gun laws are the more violent crime there is because gun control only stops law abiding people from defending themselves giving the advantage to criminals who ignore gun laws.

DemNazi Bastards have to always DemNazi Lie
All Day All Night.

Last edited:
The NY Law has been determined to be unconstitutional by the SCOTUS. Biden and Dems are fuming but they can seek to amend the constitution if they don't like the ruling.
GOOD.

We'll just go ahead and amend it to say EXACTLY what we want and remove any doubt.

"The absolute right of the people shall not be infringed by any government, period. Neither Congress nor any State shall make a law that in any way abridged the absolute right of individuals to own, possess, purchase, keep, carry, bear, and otherwise use any weapon currently available or available in the future. Anyone attempting to abridge this right shall be guilty of high treason, the ONLY punishment being death by firing squad."

Yep.

Common, bitches. Let's amend this shit, shall we?

Freaking LIar. It is statically proven that gun free zones like Chicago have the highest murder rape and violent crime rates in the country.
DemNazi son of a bitches gotta DemNazi lie.
All Day All Night.
Look at the statistics for high crime cities. Yes, they are all democrat. In addition they are majority black. Chicago, for all its violence isn't on that list. The violence is confined to one area. The violent are effectively penned up. The rest of the city is just fine.

Look at the statistics for high crime cities. Yes, they are all democrat. In addition they are majority black. Chicago, for all its violence isn't on that list. The violence is confined to one area. The violent are effectively penned up. The rest of the city is just fine.
And if the city is in red state with weak gun laws, crime is higher.

And if the city is in red state with weak gun laws, crime is higher.
Several of the highest crime cities are in the bluest of states. California alone has 3, Stockton, Oakland and Compton. Camden is in New Jersey, Buffalo, NYC, New York. That's 6 out of the top ten. What big city doesn't make the top? Phoenix, in Arizona, very red with very, very, Constitutional gun laws. In all of Texas only one city has high crime, Houston. Even Houston wasn't high crime until after Katrina. All those democrats from New Orleans moved in. Speaking of which, New Orleans is on the high crime list. Your assertions do not do well upon examination.

Text of the Opinions

And for commentary

Although U.S. history has at times placed some “well-defined restrictions” on the right to carry firearms in public, Thomas explained, there was no tradition of a broad prohibition on carrying commonly used guns in public for self-defense. And with rare exceptions, Thomas added, there was no historical requirement that law-abiding citizens show the kind of special need for self-defense required by the New York law to carry a gun in public. Indeed, Thomas concluded, there is “no other constitutional right that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need.

Personally, I don't have any real objection to the holding. Years ago when I had to drive to many meetings in and out of state, I thought it was absurd I should even have to worry about the legality of my keeping a pistol in my car. Today, I seldom venture out of my house after 8pm, and my garage door has a remote, but in my town it's legal to have a firearm in your car and open carry.
That's fine with me.

Several of the highest crime cities are in the bluest of states. California alone has 3, Stockton, Oakland and Compton. Camden is in New Jersey, Buffalo, NYC, New York. That's 6 out of the top ten. What big city doesn't make the top? Phoenix, in Arizona, very red with very, very, Constitutional gun laws. In all of Texas only one city has high crime, Houston. Even Houston wasn't high crime until after Katrina. All those democrats from New Orleans moved in. Speaking of which, New Orleans is on the high crime list. Your assertions do not do well upon examination.
Texas homicide rate higher than California.

Back when Rudy was mayor and championed gun control crime went down. The opposite is happening with weaker gun laws.

No.....he reduced crime by actually arresting and putting in jail, the violent criminals.....

Our crime rates, including murder are going up because in 2015, the democrat party decided to attack and destroy local police forces...waging a non-stop campaign to defund and persecute cops...to the point cops stopped doing their jobs, and they quit or retired in massive numbers.....

Also, in 2015, the democrat party started to release the most violent, most dangerous criminals over and over again, no matter how many felonies for gun possession, or even illegal shootings they committed....

That is why things changed in 2015......

How do I know?

27 years of increasing gun ownership starting in the 90s, with decreasing gun murder and gun crime...which changed in 2015...

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

What changed in 2015?

The democrat party did 3 things...

1) they began a war on the police that forced officers to stop pro active police work, allowing criminals to run wild.

2) they began to release the most violent and dangerous gun offenders over and over again, not matter how many times they had been arrested for gun crimes

3) they used their brown shirts, blm/antifa to burn, loot and murder for 7 months in primarily black neighborhoods while the democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and not stop them......in order to hurt Trump during the election.

There are plenty or red cities that are worse. Chicago guns come from red states. Weak laws don’t work, hence the climbing homicide rate.

This is a lie....

This brings me to my favorite part.

The gun-grabbers will argue: Guns are shipped into these cities from places without tough gun control laws!

Okay, then shouldn’t these places where all the guns supposedly originate from be even more violent?

FACT: Gun control is a total failure at stopping gun crime.

FACT: Gun control encourages violent crime and criminals.
Nolte: If Gun Control Worked, Democrat-Run Cities Wouldn't Be War Zones

Forum List

Back