What will Independence Day be like under the Biden regime recession?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I'm not looking forward to it as much as I usually do.

Biden will not address the nation with any messages of hope, peace, or goodwill on our Independence day, since he and his party hate America.

The traditional activities of the holiday; food, travel, entertainment, will be prohibitively expensive for many (if not most) Americans.

I expect a morose, Soviet-like pall over the national capital.

Leftist politicians and terrorists like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama will remind Americans how hated we are.

The slaughter of blacks in the blue cities will be extreme as always.

Any other predictions?

Biden will not address the nation with any messages of hope, peace, or goodwill on our Independence day, since he and his party hate America.

The traditional activities of the holiday; food, travel, entertainment, will be prohibitively expensive for many (if not most) Americans.

Leftist politicians and terrorists like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama will remind Americans how hated we are.

Any other predictions?

Just remember...

1656010482075.png

:p

I

Any other predictions?
I don't remember ever listening to a Presidential speech on the 4th of July in my life. We're having a family barbecue by the pool (this time the brother-in-law's pool), kids shooting fire crackers in between swimming, adults swimming, munching, enjoy adult beverages, etc. About half the Adult are former, retired, or presently serving military and veterans. At dusk, we'll walk or golf cart to the lake for a fireworks display that will rival any other professional display in the area. A good time will be had by all, as we celebrate our country's Independence Day. You should cheer up.

Any other predictions?
one things for sure .... its going to be a lot more expensive .

Fuck Biden.

I'll be at the house in Hilton Head, enjoying a barbeque with about 40 friends and then shooting fireworks out over the marsh.

I won't bother listening to any old, decrepit politicians telling me what I should and should not care about...

Any other predictions?

Expensive

Any other predictions?
Boars Head hotdogs and top end Grey Poupon red potato salad at our house.

Any other predictions?
It's gonna be expensive...from fireworks, to ketchup, and your burger....the Xiden inflation is gonna be killer

Maybe they can jam another virtue signaling holiday on top of 7/4 like they did with Father's Day

Yeah, it’ll cost more a little more but certainly not a life changing amount; more of a nuisance or inconvenience than anything else.

Any other predictions?

It must make you completely miserable to see so many Americans healthy and working, again. I expect Americans to pledge to work together to clean up Donald Trump's mess, instead of hating on the other side.

Then there's the American foreign policy initiatives that are keeping the USA out of a shooting war with Russia.

I expect Washington to start pointing out that corporate profit margins HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER, and to focus the nation's attention on the price gouging oil companies, and retailers.

It must make you completely miserable to see so many Americans healthy and working, again. I expect Americans to pledge to work together to clean up Donald Trump's mess, instead of hating on the other side.

Then there's the American foreign policy initiatives that are keeping the USA out of a shooting war with Russia.

I expect Washington to start pointing out that corporate profit margins HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER, and to focus the nation's attention on the price gouging oil companies, and retailers.

The current fuel, food, and housing costs we're experiencing are your fault. Not to mention the war in Europe and the open border flooding our country with fentanyl.

What will Independence Day be like under the Biden regime recession?​

Offhand I might think maybe Biddum would finally deliver that normal 4th he promised us a year ago and failed to do, but I think we all realize now that boat has sailed and America will never again have a single, calm, sane, rational day or holiday again so long as these pestilent vermin hold power.

Forum List

Back