New York Republican Joe Pinion Rips Chuck Schumer In Senate Campaign Kick-Off

~~~~~~
Chucky is running scared, AOC is also hot on his trail.
what are they running from?

I don't have as much time 4 or access to news these days

got any good news for me?

(Oh, i also forgot how... along w/ my lack of access... a lot of news sources aren't really telling the whole truth anyhow...)

sigh... so anyhow, hope u can give me some reliable good news..

If NY isn't tired of Chuck by now, they're irreversibly retarded.
I've been to NY a few times, and my overall impression is the people who work there are basically decent people, they work hard, and they aren't fond of people who steal, kill, rape, and hurt others in any way. I believe the people may now know that Republicans are not what the media says, and that Donald Trump did very good things while he was in office, and I think they know he got a terrible bad rap. OTOH, I think a lot of New Yorkers who follow politics have had enough of what the Democrats have done in the way of rioting, stealing, breaking the law, disrespecting police, and calling for getting rid of the police train to nowhere. And I think they are tired of people trying to fool them politically.The Democrats got the impression they could fool anybody with self-fulfilling prophecies, false narratives, and projecting their members crimes against innocent people who aren't Democrats. That said, I think they know the only way our traditions favor the righteous, they're well aware something is very wrong with Washington DC these days. And I think that if Mr. Pinion has a good reputation legally, heis a good person to replace Schumer who's going the wrong way on a one-way street and has been for years. Who knows? Schumer and AOC may be buying a bar together by December. /snicker That paying hostile aliens half a million apiece got Wall Street's frown, and the men and women on the street really don't appreciate the inflation, their salaries not able to buy groceries and gas any more without digging deep into the credit card world cause a boatload of them to vote Republican, if only they can get enough honest people who won't pull any fast ones. Bless the people of New York, whether they vote trouble on themselves or enhanced rule of law according to getting the nation ready to revisit a new Trumpadministration. Trump loves that New York City and they may open up and give him a helping hand on voting day to be sure Republican voices will no longer be silenced by Democrats.

• Banned
DL0j9nnX4AAhsB8

Forum List

Back