New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

It is a serious erosion of our freedoms. EVERYONE is at risk of this type of bullshit.
Wait, what freedom? Laws were broken. You don’t have freedom to break laws.

I explained it in the portion of my post you cut. That is why you cut it, so that your question would not look completely retarded.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

The law is not too complex for people to follow. This is not an honest mistake. They knew they were breaking the law.

This is not a serious erosion of freedoms. It won’t happen to me as I’m not trying to break any laws.

The law is too complex to follow.

You call up the irs help line to ask a question, a good portion of the time, they tell you the wrong answer, because they can't understand it.

Anyone who is not using the 1040 ez form, knows that the law is too complex to follow.

Your denial is silly.
The denial is yours. Weisselberg knew he was committing a crime. He just never thought he’d be caught.

It is a serious erosion of our freedoms. EVERYONE is at risk of this type of bullshit.

I explained it in the portion of my post you cut. That is why you cut it, so that your question would not look completely retarded.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

The law is not too complex for people to follow. This is not an honest mistake. They knew they were breaking the law.

This is not a serious erosion of freedoms. It won’t happen to me as I’m not trying to break any laws.

You call up the irs help line to ask a question, a good portion of the time, they tell you the wrong answer, because they can't understand it.

Anyone who is not using the 1040 ez form, knows that the law is too complex to follow.

Your denial is silly.
The denial is yours. Weisselberg knew he was committing a crime. He just never thought he’d be caught.

Funny you don't mention what the crime was. Was it robbery? Perhaps, arson? Or was it some mumble jumble that no real person can make heads or tails of?

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

Your denial is silly.

Funny you don't mention what the crime was. Was it robbery? Perhaps, arson? Or was it some mumble jumble that no real person can make heads or tails of?
Oh, you forgot to ask. 15 counts. Should I name them all?

Tax fraud and larceny are my favorite.

I’m not a CPA or financial expert. Weisselberg supposedly is.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

Your denial is silly.

Got it. YOu say that the law is not too complex, but when asked what the crime was, your response is, "I'm not an expert".

Mmmm, yeah.

1625428096234.png

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

Your denial is silly.

He is not a CPA.

The Govt has never prosecuted anyone for fringe benefits....that's why the Feds aren't even touching this even Vance is alleging he owes most to the Feds, and only like 100K to the NY over 15 years.

The typical case, if the Govt accountants think there is an issue, they contact the person, or his accountants, they debate over why or why something should or shouldn't be a deduction...it's arbitration and the case is settled and paid.

To make a criminal prosecution out of it is unheard of, and highlights the desperation of Vance and trying to show something after all this time and money wasted on this witch hunt.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

Your denial is silly.

He is not a CPA.

The Govt has never prosecuted anyone for fringe benefits....that's why the Feds aren't even touching this even Vance is alleging he owes most to the Feds, and only like 100K to the NY over 15 years.

The typical case, if the Govt accountants think there is an issue, they contact the person, or his accountants, they debate over why or why something should or shouldn't be a deduction...it's arbitration and the case is settled and paid.

To make a criminal prosecution out of it is unheard of, and highlights the desperation of Vance and trying to show something after all this time and money wasted on this witch hunt.

Which supports my point completely. They make the law too complex for anyone to understand and then they can always find something, if they need to destroy someone.

Got it. YOu say that the law is not too complex, but when asked what the crime was, your response is, "I'm not an expert".
No, when asked what his crime was, I said tax fraud and larceny were two of the 15 counts. Most of the others were for falsifying documents.

I’m not an expert and even I know that his schemes were illegal. Fringe benefits are often taxable. As an accountant, which he was, Weisselberg was well aware of this.

Because this isn’t a case of a mistake. What Weisselberg was doing isn’t some grey area. It’s clear and intentional tax fraud.

That is criminal. It should be otherwise you’re basically legalizing it.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

Your denial is silly.

He is not a CPA.

Which supports my point completely. They make the law too complex for anyone to understand and then they can always find something, if they need to destroy someone.
the law is met to be some what gray on business deductions etc...they can’t be specific because everyone’s business is different.

But yes, they handled this completely unprecedented because it was a political witch hunt

Because this isn’t a case of a mistake. What Weisselberg was doing isn’t some grey area. It’s clear and intentional tax fraud.

i didn’t say it was, it wasn’t...the fact you conclude it wasn’t already highlights your bias

how can you even say it’s clear, when you have yet to see one piece of evidence!?!

Regardless, it could be a mistake...often is, snd is handled in the manner i highlighted

This wasn’t handled that way, and in inprecedented fashion because it’s a political witch-hunt

the law is met to be some what gray on business deductions etc...they can’t be specific because everyone’s business is different.
Really? Tell me what’s so ambiguous about the tax code with regard to what Weisselberg’s tax fraud.

on what can be deducted and when and why...you for example admitted to tax fraud already when you said you deduct your lunches as business expenses. Maybe you can some of your lunches but not all as you claimed to have been doing.

maybe that wasn’t clear to you or to which ones...that’s ambiguous

likewise did he have to claim the value of the company car all the time? or when he was not using it for work? and when was that?

i didn’t say it was, it wasn’t...the fact you conclude it wasn’t already highlights your bias

how can you even say it’s clear, when you have yet to see one piece of evidence!?!

Regardless, it could be a mistake...often is, snd is handled in the manner i highlighted

This wasn’t handled that way, and in inprecedented fashion because it’s a political witch-hunt
Based on the indictment, it’s going to be pretty hard to say it was an accident.

I mean, how exactly does one claim their wife’s car was a legitimate business expense? How does one claim their grandkids’ tuition was required for their job?

You can’t and an accountant and CFO at a large company would know this.

My point stands.
Your point is mistaken.

Your denial is silly.

He is not a CPA.

But yes, they handled this completely unprecedented because it was a political witch hunt

Everyone knows this. Some people choose to lie about it, because they like that their side can just take out anyone they want, who becomes a problem for them.

Based on the indictment, it’s going to be pretty hard to say it was an accident.

I mean, how exactly does one claim their wife’s car was a legitimate business expense? How does one claim their grandkids’ tuition was required for their job?

You can’t and an accountant and CFO at a large company would know this.

Is that specifically what happened or are you just giving examples of what it could have been?

Everyone knows this. Some people choose to lie about it, because they like that their side can just take out anyone they want, who becomes a problem for them.
I’m well aware there are grey areas in tax law.

This is not one of those cases. If you guys would look at the indictment, you would see that. The Trump supporting media won’t tell you all the facts. You have to think a bit independently here.

I’m well aware there are grey areas in tax law.

This is not one of those cases. If you guys would look at the indictment, you would see that. The Trump supporting media won’t tell you all the facts. You have to think a bit independently here.

You start talking shit about "trump supporting media" and you are just trolling. Screw you.

Forum List

Back