New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

States can NOT enforce immigration laws. Only the Federal government can.
If states can willingly ignore them via sanctuary policies, why can't they also enforce them?

States can not. States can not enforce immigration laws nor can they stop the federal government from doing so.
Sanctuary as far as governments go is just political mumbo jumbo. A church might be legitimate.

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
uh the end goal is for him to pay taxes like you and me.
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?
Everyone.
Then the law should be applied evenly. It isn't.
Your damn right it should be. tRump avoided prosecution for decades by being wealthy. No more.

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
uh the end goal is for him to pay taxes like you and me.
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?
Everyone.
Your damn right it should be. tRump avoided prosecution for decades by being wealthy. No more.
Are you saying the Dem DA in NY, avoided prosecuting Trump because of his wealth? Obama too I guess....wow....

If states can willingly ignore them via sanctuary policies, why can't they also enforce them?

States can not. States can not enforce immigration laws nor can they stop the federal government from doing so.
Sanctuary as far as governments go is just political mumbo jumbo. A church might be legitimate.
What's the point of having immigration laws if local authorities don't cooperate with feds on them?

What's the point of having immigration laws if local authorities don't cooperate with feds on them?

They used to. The Feds refused to reimburse them so they said screw off. One might ask what good is immigration laws when the Fed does not enforce them. Sorry, it has to start there.

They used to. The Feds refused to reimburse them so they said screw off. One might ask what good is immigration laws when the Fed does not enforce them. Sorry, it has to start there.
Fair enough. Reimbursement should be part of the equation. Still, most of the arguments I've heard from the left in support of sanctuary policies haven't mentioned funding. They've talked about some supposed increase in willingness among illegal communities to inform police of problems. They don't typically provide evidence for this argument, but that's what they usually go with.

Fair enough. Reimbursement should be part of the equation. Still, most of the arguments I've heard from the left in support of sanctuary policies haven't mentioned funding. They've talked about some supposed increase in willingness among illegal communities to inform police of problems. They don't typically provide evidence for this argument, but that's what they usually go with.

All the same as long as we are going to allow businesses to skate free, I support allowing all to do so.

All the same as long as we are going to allow businesses to skate free, I support allowing all to do so.
Well, we might as well go with mass amnesty then.

Well, we might as well go with mass amnesty then.

I'm good with that.

The Clintons and Biden should be up for investigation next then.
Lol, next? Don't you mean again?
And how many investigations have we done with Trump now?
We're still doing he first ones. He used his office to styme investigations and prosecutors. Can't do that any more so they are finally proceeding.

Forum List

Back