New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Utilitarian

co-Cain Manager
Reaction score
And how many investigations have we done with Trump now?
We're still doing he first ones. He used his office to styme investigations and prosecutors. Can't do that any more so they are finally proceeding.
Why not just take the shortcut and execute him? It would be more honest in terms of intentions.
We aren't like you tRumplings. We will follow the law.
I never voted for Trump, but ok. I get it though. You have to change the law before you do that. Gotta keep up appearances, I suppose.

Utilitarian

co-Cain Manager
Reaction score
I never voted for
Of course you didn't. Probably didn't even like him. Next it will be "trump? Who's trump?"

Lol
I've stated this many times before, but I stopped voting in 2012, and that was for Gary Johnson.

The reason I'm defending Trump in this thread is because this is clearly just a witch hunt against him. I would do the same for a Democrat if he had been subjected to the same thing for multiple years.

Utilitarian

co-Cain Manager
Reaction score
I've stated this many times before, but I stopped voting in 2012, and that was for Gary Johnson.
It's ok, I understand your embarrassment. You don't have to lie.
The only thing I'm embarrassed about is that I didn't stop voting earlier than 2012. Trump was an interesting phenomenon, but he ultimately didn't make any lasting changes of note. Granted, most presidents haven't (at least, not good changes).

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List