New York Daily news tells Cruz to drop dead

Liberals forget that Obama's contemptuous remarks about people clinging onto their Bibles and guns were just as insulting as Cruz's remarks about New York values.
Which will not affect this election, but Cruz's will.

addenda: love Eagle's selfie above

Liberals forget that Obama's contemptuous remarks about people clinging onto their Bibles and guns were just as insulting as Cruz's remarks about New York values.

Says the Fake poster child for the liberal agenda................You gonna vote for the Hildabeast in the primaries............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Says the Fake poster child for the liberal agenda................You gonna vote for the Hildabeast in the primaries............:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I am mainstream Republican, and you are a far right reactionary moonbat. Rubio and Haley can beat HRC. Trump or Cruz can't. You have trouble with reality.

New York Daily News cover to Ted Cruz: 'Drop Dead, Ted' - CNNPolitics.com

Sounds like a threat to me. Shouldn't these people be put on the "no fly list"?

If any new yorker changes his vote because of this then such a voter is not a very thoughtful one.

No doubt the liberal media outlets will go into a frenzy over this --- but continue to miss the fact our nation is under enormous threat and being led by a traitor. Instead, let's all lose our minds because someone "dissed" new york.

The NY Daily News is trying so hard to act like a British tabloid now. Liberty giving the finger --- yes, so cool and clever. And tasteful.

: love Eagle's selfie above

While the front page was over the top and shouldn't have been published - you are right about it effecting the election. It's a clear indication that Trump has got the New York vote in the bag and it would be impossible now for Hillary to lie, cheat, steal (typical Clinton legacy stuff) and claim she had it. She lost New York to Trump. Ditto for Florida because Florida is where NY'ers go when they retire. It's over for Hillary. She knows it, the Democrats know it.

Sanders is looking more promising to Democrat voters than Hillary - which is why he's reported to have over 40% and of course - Trump has what he doesn't. Hillary is no longer even a factor in the 2016 race from the looks of it, Jake. Her campaign events look more like an a commercial for the Maytag man. Her husband raping Broaddrick, her own intimidation of her husbands rape victim - all very bad press. And let's not forget about their sexual predator pal, Jeffrey Epstein. Birds of a feather........... Oy! Vey!

NBC coming out to do an interview with Broaddrick after she went on twitter and then canceling it - another blunder from the Clinton's not thinking before acting profile -it's a bigger story than the one their shill NBC reporter was going to do -------------> and now Trump is rolling out the Benghazi film story and paying for a theatre & tickets to inform the voters - it's a disaster for Hillary and the Democrats know it. (I hear Biden is waiting in the wings now - good luck with that)

Hillary Clinton is being investigated by the FBI. They've got the goods on her.
She's going to prison so..............what does it matter?

If you really want to help Clinton...... find a good exorcist.
She needs one.

let's all lose our minds because someone "dissed" new york.

not me!!!! Cruz was referring to NYC and i believe the same about NYC!!
It's not clear what he meant but his voters in NY just went to Trump. Ditto for Florida. Was it worth it? Probably not.
You cannot insult voters and then expect them to vote for you. It just doesn't work that way. He wasn't thinking on that one.

Jere, Trump will not win NY at all, and he won't take FL without Rubio on the ticket.

Last edited:

Says the Fake poster child for the liberal agenda................You gonna vote for the Hildabeast in the primaries............:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I am mainstream Republican, and you are a far right reactionary moonbat. Rubio and Haley can beat HRC. Trump or Cruz can't. You have trouble with reality.
Yeah right. How much do you get paid to pretend to be Republican?

Fair enough, he insulted New York first...

Do you expect New York take crap from Cruz?

Cruz is a divider not a uniter...
Have you noticed Obama's success in uniting America? It is hard to imagine anyone doing worse.

Have you noticed Obama's success in uniting America? It is hard to imagine anyone doing worse.

Very hard to unify with people who have hated you from day one... Truth is Obama has led like a moderate Democrat but the hate from the hard right...

Very hard to unify with people who have hated you from day one... Truth is Obama has led like a moderate Democrat but the hate from the hard right...
Great leaders and their followers do not seek excuses. They don't need them.

Moderation in the Democrat party is a thing of the past.

I am mainstream Republican,

:lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:

:up_yours: ........................ :asshole:
let's all lose our minds because someone "dissed" new york.

not me!!!! Cruz was referring to NYC and i believe the same about NYC!!

Of coarse you like Ted and Hate New York...

Bear-Hunter-From-Movie-True-Grit.jpg

It is also very hard to unify with people who do not know what they are talking about.

"Though Trump and Cruz have been jabbing each other on several issues for days, the Texas senator launched the first volley on this line of attack when he criticized Donald Trump for embodying "New York values" in an interview on a New Hampshire radio show. He repeated the attack throughout the week on Fox News and on the stage of the sixth Republican presidential debate Thursday night hosted by the Fox Business Network."

A true act of political stupidity on the part of Cruz.

RIddle me this..................If he had stated that people from Alabama are back woods red neck hicks, who date their sister then we would...........................................

hmmmm.............Liberals do this ALL THE TIME............Hey Liberals....................

:fu:

Did you get my drift?

Are those liberals running for office to represent them? They aren't, your point is invalid.

RIddle me this..................If he had stated that people from Alabama are back woods red neck hicks, who date their sister then we would...........................................

hmmmm.............Liberals do this ALL THE TIME............Hey Liberals....................

:fu:

Did you get my drift?
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The topic is Cruz and his political stupidity; but that you feel the need to make a failed attempt to deflect from the topic comes as no surprise.

Forum List

Back