I can't vote for Donald Trump

I've made my decision, I can't vote for Orange man.

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?

Isn't really what Trump is saying is that the nation needs to return to Roe vs. Wade after he made it go away?

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.

There are so many better reasons not to vote for CHeeto Jesus:

I wouldn't call it fascinating. It does indicate that in real life, you're even creepier than you come across as being in this forum.

On this forum, you come across as someone who is mentally and socially a bit unstable, but not really as the sort that would engage in the kind of behavior that you've apparently been engaging in in real life.
100% of frequent posters on USMessageBoard including yourself would be guilty under North Carolina Cyberstslking Laws. I went to jail for contempt of court. The punishment for cyberstalking is like trespassing.

See if you have ever committed cyberstalking under North Carolina’s definition. This is the crime I was convicted of:

14-196.3. Cyberstalking.

(a) The following definitions apply in this section:

(1) Electronic communication. - Any transfer of signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature, transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, computer, electromagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system.

(2) Electronic mail. - The transmission of information or communication by the use of the Internet, a computer, a facsimile machine, a pager, a cellular telephone, a video recorder, or other electronic means sent to a person identified by a unique address or address number and received by that person.

(b) It is unlawful for a person to:

(1) Use in electronic mail or electronic communication any words or language threatening to inflict bodily harm to any person or to that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent, or physical injury to the property of any person, or for the purpose of extorting money or other things of value from any person.

(2) Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another repeatedly, whether or not conversation ensues, for the purpose of abusing, annoying, threatening, terrifying, harassing, or embarrassing any person.

(3) Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another and to knowingly make any false statement concerning death, injury, illness, disfigurement, indecent conduct, or criminal conduct of the person electronically mailed or of any member of the person's family or household with the intent to abuse, annoy, threaten, terrify, harass, or embarrass.

(4) Knowingly permit an electronic communication device under the person's control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.

(c) Any offense under this section committed by the use of electronic mail or electronic communication may be deemed to have been committed where the electronic mail or electronic communication was originally sent, originally received in this State, or first viewed by any person in this State.

(d) Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.

(e) This section does not apply to any peaceable, nonviolent, or nonthreatening activity intended to express political views or to provide lawful information to others. This section shall not be construed to impair any constitutionally protected activity, including speech, protest, or assembly. (2000-125, s. 1; 2000-140, s. 91.)

I've seen the news articles about you.

I do not remember seeing anything that suggested that you were racist.

The woman whom you were convicted of stalking and harassing, she's white, isn't she? What does racism have to do with any of it?

On further searching, I find that you were accused of posting something rather blatantly racist, but that doesn't seem to be related to the issues that resulted in you being tried and convicted of criminal behavior.

View attachment 861069
Names have been changed to protect the guilty. I went to jail for posting the following message on Facebook:

Warning to All Bullies: There is a bully named Katy Branson that has been operating in Brown County Schools for several years even before I was elected to the Board. This person has bullied and harassed Person One, Person Two, Person Three, Person Four, a Brown County Judge and all of these board members which includes myself. The easiest and smartest thing to do when confronted by a bully is to fully submit and comply with the demands of the bully. Unfortunately for this bully I am neither easy going nor smart. I have watched elected republicans for almost two decades submit to bullies time after time after time. Bullies usually get their way in Brown County. That stops. You bullies accidentally let me slip through the cracks and get elected even though I have a reputation of showing immense strength in the face of adversity. You should have known ahead of time that I never submit to bullies. Submitting to a bully is more evil than being a bully. I have submitted to bullies in my lifetime because it was the smartest thing to do but as an elected official fighting for my own comfort is not an option. I work for the people. If my misery brings the people comfort then so be it. Today I do not respond with intelligence, street smarts, or wisdom. I respond with strength. As an elected leader I will never tolerate bullying of any kind and that is clearly what every person in the chain of command at Brown County Schools has encountered at the hands of Katy Branson. The Brown County government culture of weakness is coming to an end. (I hope.) We work for the citizens, not wicked terrorist like Katy Branson. My message to this bully is this: Your reign of terror is over. Maybe you have got your way in the past but it ends now. I loudly scream no to everything that you want. I’m sorry. I just don’t back down to bullies. It isn’t right. It is morally wrong. Bullies have to be stopped. Well. You have been stopped. Stop your hateful ways today and apologize for the damage you have caused.”

I’d say posting something like that is sophisticated enough for me to deserve two days in jail. What do you think?

Names have been changed to protect the guilty. I went to jail for posting the following message on Facebook:

Warning to All Bullies: There is a bully named Katy Branson that has been operating in Brown County Schools for several years even before I was elected to the Board. This person has bullied and harassed Person One, Person Two, Person Three, Person Four, a Brown County Judge and all of these board members which includes myself. The easiest and smartest thing to do when confronted by a bully is to fully submit and comply with the demands of the bully. Unfortunately for this bully I am neither easy going nor smart. I have watched elected republicans for almost two decades submit to bullies time after time after time. Bullies usually get their way in Brown County. That stops. You bullies accidentally let me slip through the cracks and get elected even though I have a reputation of showing immense strength in the face of adversity. You should have known ahead of time that I never submit to bullies. Submitting to a bully is more evil than being a bully. I have submitted to bullies in my lifetime because it was the smartest thing to do but as an elected official fighting for my own comfort is not an option. I work for the people. If my misery brings the people comfort then so be it. Today I do not respond with intelligence, street smarts, or wisdom. I respond with strength. As an elected leader I will never tolerate bullying of any kind and that is clearly what every person in the chain of command at Brown County Schools has encountered at the hands of Katy Branson. The Brown County government culture of weakness is coming to an end. (I hope.) We work for the citizens, not wicked terrorist like Katy Branson. My message to this bully is this: Your reign of terror is over. Maybe you have got your way in the past but it ends now. I loudly scream no to everything that you want. I’m sorry. I just don’t back down to bullies. It isn’t right. It is morally wrong. Bullies have to be stopped. Well. You have been stopped. Stop your hateful ways today and apologize for the damage you have caused.”

I’d say posting something like that is sophisticated enough for me to deserve two days in jail. What do you think?

I am not any kind of direct witness to any of it. I've seen the news articles, with whatever spin they may have put to the story. I've seen your posts here alluding to the situation.

What I think is that you clearly behaved like a creep, and like an asshole. That, in itself, is not illegal, but you apparently managed to take that behavior far enough to cross some legal lines, that resulted in you being charged, tried, and convicted of at least one criminal charge, and spending two days in jail, and a year on probation, and also removed from the minor local post that you held in government.

You you must be a pro life old white dude dismissive of women‘s health. Got it.
And you are a pro-death scumbag out to deny a say in the matter by either the rights of the father of the "aborted" child; or the rights of the aborted child on what it wants for it's fate.

Just because "mom" couldn't keep her legs closed, and/or make better choice in whom to have coitus with, or exercise more effective choices in proper birth(conception) control doesn't mean the other two parties involved don't get their Rights to input on the decision of a life termination(murder).

Too bad there is no retro-abortion ability to terminate your useless waste of human skin! :mad:

I was a locally elected official branded by the local media as a racist. The jailers in processing thought that put me at a higher risk of danger than the average prisoner.
You don’t protect people by putting them in jail. That’s the lazy way out. You’ve just taken away their freedom to choose.

And you are a pro-death scumbag out to deny a say in the matter by either the rights of the father of the "aborted" child; or the rights of the aborted child on what it wants for it's fate.

Just because "mom" couldn't keep her legs closed, and/or make better choice in whom to have coitus with, or exercise more effective choices in proper birth(conception) control doesn't mean the other two parties involved don't get their Rights to input on the decision of a life termination(murder).

Too bad there is no retro-abortion ability to terminate your useless waste of human skin! :mad:
Wow, this post would make a great ad for abortion rights. Keep talking. Sounds like you couldn’t care less about women’s rights.

Another typical male a hole pig comment. I suppose you think men are privileged to have no self control.
Many men do have self control, but I detect a subconscious "Freudian slip" here indicating that you have no self control.

Point was that usually it's the women whom provides the consent for coitus to be consensual. If she doesn't typical male a hole pigs like yourself have their way anyways, it's usually called rape. I suspect you have lots of experience at that.

Wow, this post would make a great ad for abortion rights. Keep talking. Sounds like you couldn’t care less about women’s rights.
I see you flunked reading comprehension while flunking K-12 education.

Women's rights don't include freedom to murder. Nor should they exclude the other party in the conception or the being that results from that conception. There's a double-edge sword here since if she carries through with birth and the male partner doesn't want to be father role, he still gets tagged with child support. Which would imply why some guys would encourage the abortion, to get them off the hook.

However we still are denying the right's of the fetus/child to have a life and a future.

Would seem you care less for either the father's rights or those of the fetus/child. - Typical leftist fascist exclusion tyranny!

I'll acknowledge our culture is a bit delinquent on the morals and ethics involved here; so my compromise solution would be;
1) "get out of jail free card" if the abortion is within the first trimester (90 days). After that unless it's a rel medical emergence to save the women's life, it could be manslaughter charges on her, and medical assistor.

2) Since the fetus is a potential future citizen it does have rights and if the mother doesn't want to parent the child, then the state becomes the ward of the fetus, covers the medical expense for her to carry through term to birth, then the child is placed for adoption to better suited parents, or the father.

Women's rights don't include freedom to murder. Nor should they exclude the other party in the conception or the being that results from that conception. There's a double-edge sword here since if she carries through with birth and the male partner doesn't want to be father role, he still gets tagged with child support. Which would imply why some guys would encourage the abortion, to get them off the hook.

However we still are denying the right's of the fetus/child to have a life and a future.

Would seem you care less for either the father's rights or those of the fetus/child. - Typical leftist fascist exclusion tyranny!

I'll acknowledge our culture is a bit delinquent on the morals and ethics involved here; so my compromise solution would be;
1) "get out of jail free card" if the abortion is within the first trimester (90 days). After that unless it's a rel medical emergence to save the women's life, it could be manslaughter charges on her, and medical assistor.

2) Since the fetus is a potential future citizen it does have rights and if the mother doesn't want to parent the child, then the state becomes the ward of the fetus, covers the medical expense for her to carry through term to birth, then the child is placed for adoption to better suited parents, or the father.
You're all over the place and inconsistent!
First, abortion is murder you say...
Then you say a fetus as a potential citizen has rights...

But then you say, murder,(abortion) is okay up to 12 weeks gestation as a compromise....

If it is okay to kill a fetus up to 12 weeks, what difference is there if you make it okay to kill a fetus, up to 20 weeks??? Why do you get to decide the weeks? And if it is murder, why isn't it murder at 3 days with the morning after pill, or 6 weeks, or 12 weeks etc, as well?

You're all over the place and inconsistent!
First, abortion is murder you say...
Then you say a fetus as a potential citizen has rights...

But then you say, murder,(abortion) is okay up to 12 weeks gestation as a compromise....

If it is okay to kill a fetus up to 12 weeks, what difference is there if you make it okay to kill a fetus, up to 20 weeks??? Why do you get to decide the weeks? And if it is murder, why isn't it murder at 3 days with the morning after pill, or 6 weeks, or 12 weeks etc, as well?
Abortion became legal in the first place because of the frequency of illegal abortions that often resulted in injury or death to the woman.

You do understand the concept of compromise?

If we return to any and all being illegal we return to the complications and greater health issues we had before.

I realize you fail to grasp nuances and complications of issues and want the black and white polarity of all one way or the opposite way; but pragmatic solutions suggest a reasonable point to draw a line that strikes a balance.

I suspect you aren't a parent and most advocates of abortion even to the point of just before birth (or shortly after) also are seldom parents. When you experience how a fetus responds to outside stimuli after about 12 weeks and also what young children remember of their time in the womb, one realizes there may be a point where the soul/spirit is set and established and you messing with the karma of another person.

If someone kills a pregnant woman, at what point have they committed two murders by also killing the baby she is carrying?

So, is there any time when it’s all right to kill anyone ?

Many men do have self control, but I detect a subconscious "Freudian slip" here indicating that you have no self control.

Point was that usually it's the women whom provides the consent for coitus to be consensual. If she doesn't typical male a hole pigs like yourself have their way anyways, it's usually called rape. I suspect you have lots of experience at that.
You are a dufus.

Self defense when you are attacked, and threatened with your life extinction.

DUH!
How about if the baby inside a woman has a 40% chance of causing death to the mother due to a PEC. Is that threatening enough ?

And, you keep calling it murder. What degree and who is responsible ?

Trump has derided Ron DeSantis for his 6-week abortion ban. Why?
Because 6 weeks is entirely too brief for a woman to deal with, untenable and would cost him the election as a result.

Trump appointed members on SCOTUS that overturned Roe vs. Wade. Why?
Trump appointed people to fill vacancies on SCOTUS as required by his job. He has no idea what issues they will deal with or how they will vote. Besides, no one overturned RvW, they just moved the decision on how to handle abortions back to local state government so that there is no one-size-fits-all ruling and people have a choice and can expatiate it back to their state reps as intended by the Constitution.

The man is an idiot. What a train wreck.
Yet Trump is 100X better than Biden, so if Trump is a train wreck, what does that make Biden? And that is who you will be voting for if you don't vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back