New Transcript Blows Up James Comer’s Entire Hunter Biden Argument

No. The Republicans have found no evidence. This is a fact. I have nothing to prove to you. You guys make claims without evidence, you get shown evidence and deny it. It is not illegal for a private citizen to get a loan.
You will not name a source? That proves something to me.

What bank records are those?
There’s only one story. Other than that it is Republican lies
tenor.gif

This is why they want closed door hearing.

They can lie all they want.

It's all they've got.

It worked when Democrats had the Jan 6th committee, didn't it? I mean they had closed door hearings and Democrats could lie all they wanted and then turned around and deleted hard drives to cover it all up.

It's all they've got.

These new republicans see what trump gets away with and now their trying to imitate him.

No. The Republicans have found no evidence. This is a fact. I have nothing to prove to you. You guys make claims without evidence, you get shown evidence and deny it. It is not illegal for a private citizen to get a loan.
Wait. YOU claimed all credible sources say they are repaid. Now you can't produce a single one?

Well, IM2 all we can do is conclude you are a lying sack of shit.

It worked when Democrats had the Jan 6th committee, didn't it? I mean they had closed door hearings and Democrats could lie all they wanted and then turned around and deleted hard drives to cover it all up.
You just admitted that you know Comer is lying and you don’t care

"Comer claimed that Morris informally loaned Hunter the money and does not expect to be repaid until after the 2024 election—or possibly ever"

When the "journalist" you cite are lying ....
Comer didn’t claim that??

Wait. YOU claimed all credible sources say they are repaid. Now you can't produce a single one?

Well, IM2 all we can do is conclude you are a lying sack of shit.
The lying sack is Comer.

It's all they've got.

“The loans don’t have to repaid until after the 2024 election”

Horseshit

Forum List

Back