Hunter Biden makes a statement but lawyers say he won't show up for deposition

And he tells the same lies he's been telling all along: "My Daddy din't do nuffin."

"After weeks of back and forth and a threat to hold him in contempt of Congress, Hunter Biden briefly appeared in the Capitol complex on Wednesday, making a public statement outside the building instead of showing for his scheduled deposition following a subpoena from House Republicans.

Hunter Biden railed against an investigation from House Republicans, blasting the probe ahead of a vote to ignite an impeachment inquiry into his father.

He said he was at the Capitol to testify in a public setting — bucking investigators’ request for a closed-door deposition.

It’s a move that runs the risk Republicans will hold him in contempt of Congress — one that would add to the mounting legal trouble faced by the president’s son.

“There’s no evidence to support the allegations that my father was financially involved in my business, because it did not happen,” Hunter Biden told reporters, hitting a key aspect of the GOP inquiry.

The House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) had moved to compel Hunter Biden’s testimony as they push forward with an impeachment inquiry into his father, President Biden."

Hunter Biden appears at Capitol, defies subpoena from House Republicans

Hunter Biden will answer questions under oath in front of the world —

If it walks like a duck...LMAO

commies1.jpg

Humper leaving the country is a plus for a Trump presidency.

mark my words though...he isn't threatening to leave because President Trump is bad. ON the contrary....he sees the direction change and he knows he'll have to face the legal music.

Humper leaving the country is a plus for a Trump presidency.

mark my words though...he isn't threatening to leave because President Trump is bad. ON the contrary....he sees the direction change and he knows he'll have to face the legal music.

Dear Hunter Biden:

I agree that you should leave my country after Trump wins again in 2024. Notice I said "my country", because you and your father sold your country out.

Now as to your leaving, I would suggest these countries because they have no extradition treaty with the US:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, North Korea, Oman, Palestine, People’s Republic of China, Qatar, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Siachen Glacier, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Vietnam, Western Sahara, and Yemen.

Bon Voyage, and be sure to send a post card! :04:

Thanks for answering my question.

HB has stated on several occassions that he will testify before the committee, but behind close doors. He wants to give public testimony. Which begs the question, why do the ReNaziKlans want only a closed hearing. Mainly they want to be make up shit about HB that fits their prearranged narrative. Public Testimony, in front cameras would NOT serve that narrative.

Oh just to fucking remind the ReNaziKlans in Congress, Gym JorDumb continues to ignore his own Congression Subpoena and you people don't say or do jack shit about it.

HB has stated on several occassions that he will testify before the committee, but behind close doors. He wants to give public testimony. Which begs the question, why do the ReNaziKlans want only a closed hearing. Mainly they want to be make up shit about HB that fits their prearranged narrative. Public Testimony, in front cameras would NOT serve that narrative.

Oh just to fucking remind the ReNaziKlans in Congress, Gym JorDumb continues to ignore his own Congression Subpoena and you people don't say or do jack shit about it.

Cute lexicography. I'll bet your second grade teacher regularly gives you at least a C- for making up inane new words.

1703021804780.png

Forum List

Back