New Taliban Videos Show the Huge Success of Biden's Foreign Policy

Biden is a fucking moron.
and apparently his senior officials....hence why he surrendered to the terrorist. Well at best it's because he's moron.

Glad we are finally on the same page. Had he just followed the agreement, the world would be a much safer and better place

So what was your solution, throwing good money (and lives) after bad?

We were in there for 20 years and we were no closer to getting them to love Democracy and Coca-Cola in 2021 than we were in 2001.
Could've at least destroyed the equipment, and took the money. But no, Biden isn't that smart.

and apparently his senior officials....hence why he surrendered to the terrorist. Well at best it's because he's moron.

He followed the Trump plan. It was your god that signed it, it was your god that told the Taliban if they would just quit killing our people we would get the fuck out of their country.

Yes, Biden is a fucking moron and he fucked up the withdrawal.

hahaha that's a lie...it was peace accords....it had requirments to be met before we and our allies would leave....it was approved by the UN.

No, Trump Didn’t Force Biden’s Withdrawal​

The Taliban violated the Doha agreement, so the U.S. could have stayed.​

“I would have tried to figure out how to withdraw those troops, yes,” Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview conducted Wednesday.

The president’s acknowledgment comes after he and top aides have argued the White House’s hands were tied by the Trump-era agreement

Xiden ignored it, betrayed our allies...he ignored our military

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan​

Yea...Generals always find a reason not to withdraw

I am glad we did

He followed the Trump plan. It was your god that signed it, it was your god that told the Taliban if they would just quit killing our people we would get the fuck out of their country.

Yes, Biden is a fucking moron and he fucked up the withdrawal.
haha i literally showed yoj how he didn’t…just stop lying

your willful blindness to your god

Absolutely
Republicans never cared about the military equipment they left to the Communists

Republicans never cared that Trump withdrew 12,000 troops and never made arrangements to bring back equipment

Ten Years Of Oil *Joe is incapable of making his own arrangements?

All I see here is more of the typical deflection from a progbot when one of their masters screw the pooch again.
Every time things go to shit under the Dems, they blame the Repubs with Mockingbird covering up for them.

Nothing is ever the fault of your Dear Leaders, is it? Joe & his handpicked military leaders were in charge but they have no culpability here. :rolleyes:
Deflect & project- the lefty way.

The fall of Kabul was signed at Doha by Trump and Pompeo.

Which, by the way, I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH. The Afghan government had 20 years to get it's shit together and they didn't.

What I have a problem with is all the REpublicans running for the tall grass on the shit deal THEY negotiated.

Someone had to be the grownup in the room and say, "Enough".

Forum List

Back