New Taliban Videos Show the Huge Success of Biden's Foreign Policy

it's reportedly cheaper to destroy equipment compared to transporting it back to another colonial fort.

but i guess that would require some kind of plan. and not simply a tweet.

Equipment that has been deployed in a desert environment for a decade is pretty worn out.
It is not worth shipping it half way around the world

Equipment that has been deployed in a desert environment for a decade is pretty worn out.
It is not worth shipping it half way around the world
sure. you don't need to tell me. even if it was not fucked up, the choice is to destroy or to pack it up.

and of course you destroy it, if you can't pack it up.

at least that's how i organize my relocation. lol.

IDK, after your masters stole an election we never got a chance to find out what he planned to do.
I'd bet big bucks it wouldn't have been the complete clusterf**k that below Avg Joe gave us.

Weren't we talking about what the diaper dude did?
Is this another "whataboutism" lefttwinker?

Or is it just your complete inability to not making everything about DT?
That is the tragedy of Donald Trump
Even though he was badly beaten in the election, he refused to transition to the incoming President and forbid his staff to talk to them

Critical national issues like the withdrawal from Afghanistan and the release of the COVID vaccine were not discussed

Even though he was badly beaten in the election, he refused to transition to the incoming President and forbid his staff to talk to them

Critical national issues like the withdrawal from Afghanistan and the release of the COVID vaccine were not discussed
and that had serious repercussions for all the other allied nations having joined the afghan adventure. being shit on permanently. no reliable plan. nothing. Allies, my ass. trump can ally with putin and xi.

the gall those parasites have when bleeping "xiden". it is bizarro world.

More than 48 hours after media outlets projected that Joe Biden had defeated President Donald Trump to win the White House, GSA chief Emily Murphy had yet to sign the letter of "ascertainment" — a previously mostly noncontroversial process since the passage of the Presidential Transition Act of 1963. Signing the paperwork when a new president is elected triggers the release of millions of dollars in transition funding and allows an incoming administration access to current government officials

you have no idea what Trump has to do with his retreat plan, you FUCKING MORON.

So tell me all of his details then.

And still, tell me what trump has to do with this thread since he didn't execute it.

And name calling? Please. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you're throwing name calling around. In all caps no less.

Trump cut down US military forces down from 14,000 to 2500

Why didn’t he take any of their equipment back or make plans to evacuate it?
he did. he left some there though for the troops…you know the ones he keep there, at the base he keep there

so that’s why Xiden surrendered a year later?

Tell me why the right on this board isn't happy about this? There brothers are being armed and winning war against freedom and liberty.

Trump signed the surrender agreement
no he signed peace accords…he gave xiden a playbook and outline to get peace…xiden ignored it, for a cheap political stunt for 9/11 anniversary, betrayed our allies, was held in contempt of the united kingdom and left americans behind, and women to be raped

you voted for that

Biden knew 20 years was enough
Escalating the troops would only extend the war

Trump made a bad deal with the Taliban
Biden played the hand he was dealt

No, he didn't make that kind of deal at all stop making shit up and Biden could easily delay taking out a lot more of the military hardware and equipment.

No, he didn't make that kind of deal at all stop making shit up and Biden could easily delay taking out a lot more of the military hardware and equipment.
it’s sad how low and desperate dembots will go to defend their cult messiah xiden

Trump surrendered to the Taliban

Now the lying flows, he did no such thing he wanted to pull America out of countries because there is no vested reason for America being there and after 20 years of being there was no tangible results to justify being there, thus he created a withdrawal process as he wanted to Get America out of military adventurism and occupation it is one of the reasons why he is hated by globalists.

We did take our military hardware. The hardware in these photos is the stuff we gave to the Afghan army.

If you wanted Biden to take that with them, it would mean disarming the afghan army while the Taliban was taking over.

Is that what you wanted?

Forum List

Back