New Taliban Videos Show the Huge Success of Biden's Foreign Policy

Trump cut down US military forces down from 14,000 to 2500

Why didn’t he take any of their equipment back or make plans to evacuate it?
IDK, after your masters stole an election we never got a chance to find out what he planned to do.
I'd bet big bucks it wouldn't have been the complete clusterf**k that below Avg Joe gave us.

Weren't we talking about what the diaper dude did?
Is this another "whataboutism" lefttwinker?

Or is it just your complete inability to not making everything about DT?

IDK, after your masters stole an election we never got a chance to find out what he planned to do.
I'd bet big bucks it wouldn't have been the complete clusterf**k that below Avg Joe gave us.

Weren't we talking about what the diaper dude did?
Is this another "whataboutism" lefttwinker?

Or is it just your complete inability to not making everything about DT?
you wind down a huge operation like the afghan war, you better have a solid plan.

lol. naah., needs to twitter shit for the herd.

If Biden had of figured out a way to take the bases, it would have been a complete slamdunk for America's troops.

you wind down a huge operation like the afghan war, you better have a solid plan.

lol. naah., needs to twitter shit for the herd.
Wait, are you trying to say our commandeer & thief Briben had a solid plan?

Or is this lefty circular logic for justifying your delusions that it's all DT's fault?

Either way, it's next level stupid.

Actually we know what Trump planned to do..... nothing....

Before the election Trump promised to remove all our remaining forces by Christmas. YUP, Bring our boys home by Christmas.....

And what did Trump do by actually carry that out?
He didn't remove any of our equipment.
He promised complete removal of our forces
He released 5,000 Taliban prisoners back into the fight.

In case you didn't recall.
'Last year, the Afghan government released almost 5,000 Taliban prisoners as part of an exchange that helped launch peace talks in Qatar. The measures were agreed as part of the Taliban-US agreement, which also called for the withdrawal of US forces from the country.

As long as the cat's not let out of the bag and it's found that Biden left everything behind so that the Taliban could continue the fight against ISIS, everything is cool.
And that includes the releasing of 5000 Taliban fighters.

Sometimes it just gets too obvious folks!

Biden didn't even put a match to the piles of cash!

Nothing says success like handing over our bases, military equipment/weapons, pallets of cash as we turned tail & fled a country run by stone age hut dwellers that still wipe their asses with bare hands.
I see more gaslighting on here from the progbots trying to convince the low IQ's that Biden's foreign policies are to be commended.

Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment list now controlled by Taliban:

View attachment 769826

So, who negotiated thst deal?

wasn't that trump's "polololololicy". you poor brainwashed cultist.

Well, what does trump have to do with this? No one even mentioned his name until you showed up.

But I can tell by your signature you make everything about trump because you seem to have irrational hatred and obsession with him that you put him in your signature and constantly bring him up for no reason at all.

I can understand why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

But since youre bringing up trump yes his plan was to pull out of Afghanistan but when Biden took over he screwed up the plan, delayed it too long, Afghanistan were getting upset and Biden just yanked everyone out with no plan in place. He left behind all that money and equipment and even left behind Americans when he did it. All he had to do was just follow trump's plan and it would have been better.

So trying to blame trump here somehow is a pointless failure because he wasn't in office when this went down. Can't even really drag him into the discussion, but damnit you just can't let anything go. You're a pure blooded contrarian through and through I'll give you that.

Last edited:
Well, what does trump have to do with this? No one even mentioned his name until you showed up.

It was his surrender plan.

He is the one that took the US from 14,000 to less than 3,000 troops but did not take out any of that equipment listed in the OP

Not bad huh?

Part of the military equipment left behind by the US Military under the imbecile Biden!

D2g5U4d.jpg

But I can tell by your signature you make everything about trump because you seem to have irrational hatred and obsession with him that you put him in your signature and constantly bring him up for no reason at all.

I can understand why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

But since youre bringing up trump yes his plan was to pull out of Afghanistan but when Biden took over he screwed up the plan, delayed it too long, Afghanistan were getting upset and Biden just yanked everyone out with no plan in place. He left behind all that money and equipment and even left behind Americans when he did it. All he had to do was just follow trump's plan and it would have been better.

So trying to blame trump here somehow is a pointless failure because he wasn't in office when this went down. Can't even really drag him into the discussion, but damnit you just can't let anything go. You're a pure blooded contrarian through and through I'll give you that.
you have no idea what Trump has to do with his retreat plan, you FUCKING MORON.

Wait, are you trying to say our commandeer & thief Briben had a solid plan?

Or is this lefty circular logic for justifying your delusions that it's all DT's fault?

Either way, it's next level stupid.
you fucktards can't keep a timeline. in 2020 you masturbated about Trump's announced retreat, and then you blame the fallout on biden. I guess you twats lucked out when the stupid demofasicts [sic] "stole" the election. otherwise your cult leader would have had to blame the fall out on obama.

Not bad huh?

Part of the military equipment left behind by the US Military under the imbecile Biden!

D2g5U4d.jpg

Just think, if Trump had moved it out when he took out 10,000 troops Biden would not have been able to leave it behind.

it's reportedly cheaper to destroy equipment compared to transporting it back to another colonial fort.

but i guess that would require some kind of plan. and not simply a tweet.
It is cheaper and it is what the US does, it either sells it or it transfers it to other zones of conflict but since Afghanistan was not close to any place they could easily transport it was left for the Afghan security forces...

Forum List

Back