GOP to Investigate Joe Biden

Edited thread title. Please title your threads in a way that references the topic so people know what it's about and so it shows up in a search and helps others not to create a duplicate thread. "It's About Time" can be about a million different topics.

Investigating the Biden family is like fishing at the trout hatchery. Target rich. The Biden crime family is a felony machine.

Will Biden cry as much as Bitch-boy Trump has?
No he won't be aware of it. He'll just go on playing POTUS while the real power behind the throne (Obama, Rice, etc.) will send the alarm to their sycophant MSM who will screech and cry 24/7. The Democrat controlled DOJ will be trying to indict anyone who has the temerity to question the Democrat power structure as well.

Useless homeO mccarthy will do nothing but drag it on & on. Already 100 days wasted & nothing but a little Talk?

They claim they have bank records showing illegal bribes CCP to Bidens. But nothing happens? Thats only tip of iceberg. Billions stolen or accepted over decades. pallets of 100s' with Military just left sitting by this criminal kabal.

These dirty R won't do anything or it will lead to their own millions accepted perhaps?

No he won't be aware of it. He'll just go on playing POTUS while the real power behind the throne (Obama, Rice, etc.) will send the alarm to their sycophant MSM who will screech and cry 24/7. The Democrat controlled DOJ will be trying to indict anyone who has the temerity to question the Democrat power structure as well.
Then Trump can cry for him since he does it all the damn time.

Do you people really, honestly, think Obama is pulling the strings behind the scenes?

I'd be a hoot to see biden being questioned.
It would.

Congressman: President Biden, after your son made an admission, you denied it. Is there a reason you challenge the veracity of your own son?

Potato: (chuckles). Well, first of all, I’d like to thank the People of Delaware for inviting me to this state fair. Delaware, as my dad used to say ((long blank pause)) … well, anyway, popcorn was a negro. Did I ever mention that he would sometimes braid my leg hair? ((Long blank pause)) ….

Congressman: Mr President, the question was “why do you disagree with your own son, Hunter?”

Potato: Come on man! You’d disagree with your son, too, if you had Hunter. He was never much fun to shower with when he was a kid …. ((Long blank pause)). That boy is no Ashley, I can tell you that, you dog faced pony sailor.

Forum List

Back