shop lifter shot in family dollar

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I see people are getting dang tired of shop lifters.

the dude punched him first and repeadtely stole from the store. would this not be self defense>?

Last edited:
I feel bad for this dude. The charge ought to be voluntary manslaughter at the most. Legally, you cannot use deadly force unless it is to defend yourself or another against the threat of immediate death or severe bodily injury. The store worker probably overreacted.

OK, we'll let them punch you in the face. As you black out, fall down you can ask if he is armed. Im sure perp will wait to be fair to you.
If one punch is all that it was and it sounds like it was because he may not have been carrying a gun like the worker was, was it really necessary to shoot the shoplifter as many times as ten?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If one punch is all that it was and it sounds like it was because he may not have been carrying a gun like the worker was, was it really necessary to shoot the shoplifter as many times as ten?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I dont read the stories. Once they attack, all bets off. I'm glad he killed him. Time to send a message.

One punch killed a referre in soccer. Did the perp promise to stop at only one punch?

I dont care anymore. An enemy has taken over America thru Election Fraud. Time to kick arse and take names later.

Last edited:
^^^ Only a witness can say if a promise was made.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question is if the worker had only shot the shoplifter once, would there have still been an arrest?

Let's see you absorb 'just' one punch, Wonder Woman.
Actually I already did just that on December 30, 2000. My only regret was not going through with what I was wanting to do, but sadly there were too many witnesses, and I didn't want them to have to go through such a horror because they didn't deserve what had already taken place in front of them.

God bless you and the witnesses who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. The perpetrator was my older sister, may the Lord have in mind a special plan for her kind.

It looks like murder. He should have called the police if they even respond to these calls.

Actually I already did just that on December 30, 2000. My only regret was not going through with what I was wanting to do, but sadly there were too many witnesses, and I didn't want them to have to go through such a horror because they didn't deserve what had already taken place in front of them.

God bless you and the witnesses who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. The perpetrator was my older sister, may the Lord have in mind a special plan for her kind.

The Lord doesn't draw and quarter or use the guillotine.

Dude isnt dead i thought he was in hospital. this crook kept robbing the store.

I see people are getting dang tired of shop lifters.

the dude punched him first and repeadtely stole from the store. would this not be self defense>?
Not if the person was lying on the ground wounded.

I see people are getting dang tired of shop lifters. the dude punched him first and repeadtely stole from the store.

Wow, that sucks. Getting gunned down for stealing items he could have BOUGHT for a buck.

I wonder if Dollar General will pay for the legal fees of their very loyal dedicated employee? I wonder what kind of magazine he was carrying which carried "at least" fifteen rounds? Or the caliber. Too bad he didn't realize that he could have just pistol whipped the stealer, knocked him to the ground then HELD HIM at gunpoint for stealing until police arrived?

Or at least told police that with his glasses knocked off struck in the face, he was disoriented and could not see and did not know he had hit the stealer thinking he was still coming at him and still in danger!

Forum List

Back