New study shows income growth slowed under tRump.

Meanwhile the war is already happening and the poor/middle class are losing and the rich are WINNING!

Yes, 70,000 deaths of despair each year. This is why workers switched to Trump and elected him. He wants to close the border and restrict trade with China and the others who are robbing us blind. Do you understand?

Well clearly YOU don't understand, Eddie. It's not Mexico and China who are "robbing you blind". It's American corporations who are robbing you blind. They're the people who are giving your jobs to illegal immigrants and off-shoring American jobs to China.

You're the kind of douchebag who is helping them do it. Whenever Trump tries to do something about illegal immigration, a hoard of TDS moroans like you call him a racist and vote in Democrats who obstruct everything he's trying to do.

ICE came in and arrested 700 undocument workers for Tyson Foods and Koch Industries - two of the wealthiest employers in the USA. The workers were arrested and taken away. Neither company was charged for hiring illegal immigrants, which is against the law. Both of these companies have had multiple instances of being raided and cleaned out of illegal workers. Neither company has EVER been charged.

Walmart forced suppliers to off-shore manufacturing in order to reduce prices. Walmart's policies saw 150,000 American jobs shipped to Asia. Many suppliers said they wanted to keep the jobs in the US, but they couldn't afford to lose their Walmart contracts so they did it.

As always, useful idiots like you, Eddie, blame China, instead of blaming American corporate greed for the loss of jobs.

I believe they are fined $5000 for every illegal found working on the premises, dingbat. How can any moron who opposes building the wall whine about illegal aliens? Who do you think you're fooling?
Because he's not doing anything about illegals. Playing wack a mole to score political points with idiots like you is all he's doing.

Have him go after illegal employers. Then I'll give him credit. 2 years ago he himself was an illegal employer.

$5000? The fine is worth the risk.

You need to realize your party is split on this. The corporations vs the racists. And trust me, you racists won't win. But Trump makes you feel like you are winning.
Horseshit. You're a liar and a douchebag. You're just trying to hide the fact that you support unlimited immigration.

If going after the employer was going to work, then why hasn't it worked already?

Almost every Republican supports building the wall. That's what won Trump the nomination.
No we don't dummy

But you liked it from 2000-2008.

Here is what we were saying about illegals and your party in 2006

"The simple way to do this today is to require that all non-refugee immigrants go through the same process to become American citizens or legal workers in this country (no amnesties, no "guest workers," no "legalizations") regardless of how they got here; "

Meanwhile Dims are fighting every attempt Trump makes to implement such a policy.

You're a fucking liar.

Meanwhile the war is already happening and the poor/middle class are losing and the rich are WINNING!

Yes, 70,000 deaths of despair each year. This is why workers switched to Trump and elected him. He wants to close the border and restrict trade with China and the others who are robbing us blind. Do you understand?

Well clearly YOU don't understand, Eddie. It's not Mexico and China who are "robbing you blind". It's American corporations who are robbing you blind. They're the people who are giving your jobs to illegal immigrants and off-shoring American jobs to China.

You're the kind of douchebag who is helping them do it. Whenever Trump tries to do something about illegal immigration, a hoard of TDS moroans like you call him a racist and vote in Democrats who obstruct everything he's trying to do.

ICE came in and arrested 700 undocument workers for Tyson Foods and Koch Industries - two of the wealthiest employers in the USA. The workers were arrested and taken away. Neither company was charged for hiring illegal immigrants, which is against the law. Both of these companies have had multiple instances of being raided and cleaned out of illegal workers. Neither company has EVER been charged.

Walmart forced suppliers to off-shore manufacturing in order to reduce prices. Walmart's policies saw 150,000 American jobs shipped to Asia. Many suppliers said they wanted to keep the jobs in the US, but they couldn't afford to lose their Walmart contracts so they did it.

As always, useful idiots like you, Eddie, blame China, instead of blaming American corporate greed for the loss of jobs.

I believe they are fined $5000 for every illegal found working on the premises, dingbat. How can any moron who opposes building the wall whine about illegal aliens? Who do you think you're fooling?

I'm not the moron, you are. Those fines are not automatic. There has to be charges and the company has to be found guilty of knowingly hiring illegals. In Canada, it's all on the employer. If you have anyone on your payroll without proper documentation, $10,000 fine. Regardless of whether you knew or suspected, or not.

Americans have to be charged, and found guilty of those charges before fines are imposed. The Trump Administration has not been charging them. I'm guessing because Trump himself has employed illegals throughout his administration.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Fines aren't enough.

The employers need to go to prison. They are breaking the law.

Not knowing is no excuse.

If an employer can run a credit card through their phone to collect revenues, they can run a person's social security number through E Verify to find out if that number is being used legally or not.

There is absolutely no excuse not to use it. It should be a criminal offense, not a civil offense.

The undocumented workers are taken to jail. The criminal employers should be taken to jail right along with the undocumented workers.

If employers knew they would face prison and financial obligations they wouldn't hire undocumented workers.
All you are doing is admitting that you hate corporations. Why is up to American executives to control immigration? Turning civilians into the police is the what fascists do. They make everyone responsible for problems they can't solve

Go fuck yourself.
All you are doing is providing your masters with cover while they hire illegals in order to max profits despite the fact it's hurting the middlle class.

This envy you have for the rich and corporations is unhealthy and we can't fix this problem when you continue to do this.

No one is saying it's up to American executives so solve illegal immigration. We are saying they are lure that's bringing them here. Jesus christ you can't side against corporations no matter what they do. Interchange the word Trump and Corporations and Republicans. You can't seem to fault them for anything even the widening gap between rich and the rest of us which they caused with their policies. Hiring illegals saved rich people billions of dollars a year and cost the middle class billions. So does sending jobs overseas. Two things your part did during BUsh's 8 years.

Because he's not doing anything about illegals. Playing wack a mole to score political points with idiots like you is all he's doing.

Have him go after illegal employers. Then I'll give him credit. 2 years ago he himself was an illegal employer.

You need to realize your party is split on this. The corporations vs the racists. And trust me, you racists won't win. But Trump makes you feel like you are winning.
Horseshit. You're a liar and a douchebag. You're just trying to hide the fact that you support unlimited immigration.

If going after the employer was going to work, then why hasn't it worked already?

Almost every Republican supports building the wall. That's what won Trump the nomination.
No we don't dummy

"The simple way to do this today is to require that all non-refugee immigrants go through the same process to become American citizens or legal workers in this country (no amnesties, no "guest workers," no "legalizations") regardless of how they got here; "

Meanwhile Dims are fighting every attempt Trump makes to implement such a policy.

You're a fucking liar.

I get why they want to give amnesty to people who've been here for years but I also feel you and a part of me agrees with you.

But still you are missing the big picture. You want to do ONLY the things Trump wants to do and I'm telling you that won't do shit. Not when you continue to ignore illegal employers. And defend them. You're an idiot.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

I get why they want to give amnesty to people who've been here for years but I also feel you and a part of me agrees with you.

But still you are missing the big picture. You want to do ONLY the things Trump wants to do and I'm telling you that won't do shit. Not when you continue to ignore illegal employers. And defend them. You're an idiot.
Walls work. We already know that. That's why you and all the unlimited immigration douchebags are so opposed to the wall.

I don't want to give amnesty to anyone, including the DACA sad sacks.

I'm not the moron, you are. Those fines are not automatic. There has to be charges and the company has to be found guilty of knowingly hiring illegals. In Canada, it's all on the employer. If you have anyone on your payroll without proper documentation, $10,000 fine. Regardless of whether you knew or suspected, or not.

Americans have to be charged, and found guilty of those charges before fines are imposed. The Trump Administration has not been charging them. I'm guessing because Trump himself has employed illegals throughout his administration.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Fines aren't enough.

If an employer can run a credit card through their phone to collect revenues, they can run a person's social security number through E Verify to find out if that number is being used legally or not.

There is absolutely no excuse not to use it. It should be a criminal offense, not a civil offense.

The undocumented workers are taken to jail. The criminal employers should be taken to jail right along with the undocumented workers.

If employers knew they would face prison and financial obligations they wouldn't hire undocumented workers.
All you are doing is admitting that you hate corporations. Why is up to American executives to control immigration? Turning civilians into the police is the what fascists do. They make everyone responsible for problems they can't solve

Go fuck yourself.

I work for a corporation. I don't hate them do you know why? They don't hire illegals.

Two cases illustrate how big-name employers benefit from illegal labor and why undocumented workers are easily exploited.

At an hour when many people are tucking themselves in for the night, the cleaning crew at an Austin-area Target store is just getting started. By the time it finishes in the early morning, workers will have cleaned the bathrooms, taken out the garbage, washed windows and carpets and polished the floors to that reflective white sheen on which the Target Corporation prides itself.

One of those janitors — a 57-year-old Mexican immigrant who preferred to go by his nickname, “Chunco” — has worked for various contractors cleaning Target stores in Central Texas for about 12 years, despite lacking the legal right to work in the United States.

And he’s not alone: “All of the [cleaning] workers I’ve known were undocumented,” Chunco told The Texas Tribune, speaking in his native Spanish.

While his immigration status hasn’t posed a significant roadblock to his continued employment, it has exposed him to the risks that come with working in the shadows. He and his fellow custodians have repeatedly been paid less than minimum wage and worked six or seven days a week with no overtime pay, according to court records and Texas Tribune interviews. In some cases, they accumulated those overtime hours when Target managers would lock them in the store for extra tasks.

This my stupid friend is costing the middle class billions of dollars every year. But I am willing to bet that before you will fault he corporations you will say that those illegals are just doing jobs Americans won't do. I remember 2000-2008. In those years you republicans on USMB were saying that young American kids now a days are lazy and won't do this work. There is no winning with you.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

Walls work. We already know that. That's why you and all the unlimited immigration douchebags are so opposed to the wall.

See? Rather than fault corporations, you'll insist on the Great Wall of America. Such a fucking dope.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

And no walls don't work. We already know they will go up, under, over, through and around them.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

How do we know walls work?

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

Fines aren't enough.

Go fuck yourself.

I work for a corporation. I don't hate them do you know why? They don't hire illegals.

Two cases illustrate how big-name employers benefit from illegal labor and why undocumented workers are easily exploited.

At an hour when many people are tucking themselves in for the night, the cleaning crew at an Austin-area Target store is just getting started. By the time it finishes in the early morning, workers will have cleaned the bathrooms, taken out the garbage, washed windows and carpets and polished the floors to that reflective white sheen on which the Target Corporation prides itself.

One of those janitors — a 57-year-old Mexican immigrant who preferred to go by his nickname, “Chunco” — has worked for various contractors cleaning Target stores in Central Texas for about 12 years, despite lacking the legal right to work in the United States.

And he’s not alone: “All of the [cleaning] workers I’ve known were undocumented,” Chunco told The Texas Tribune, speaking in his native Spanish.

While his immigration status hasn’t posed a significant roadblock to his continued employment, it has exposed him to the risks that come with working in the shadows. He and his fellow custodians have repeatedly been paid less than minimum wage and worked six or seven days a week with no overtime pay, according to court records and Texas Tribune interviews. In some cases, they accumulated those overtime hours when Target managers would lock them in the store for extra tasks.

This my stupid friend is costing the middle class billions of dollars every year. But I am willing to bet that before you will fault he corporations you will say that those illegals are just doing jobs Americans won't do. I remember 2000-2008. In those years you republicans on USMB were saying that young American kids now a days are lazy and won't do this work. There is no winning with you.
Have you ever seen me claim corporations don't benefit from hiring illegals?

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.
JOgfD7M.jpg

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

And no walls don't work. We already know they will go up, under, over, through and around them.
Horseshit. See the graph above.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

See? Rather than fault corporations, you'll insist on the Great Wall of America. Such a fucking dope.
Here are some positions on immigration that Biden supports. Tell the entire forum they would be crazy to vote for this numskull:
  • Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.
  • Stop all deportation.
  • End prosecution of illegal border crossers.
  • Support the deadly sanctuary cities.
  • Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.
  • Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.
  • Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.
  • Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.
  • Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.
  • Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.
  • Grant work permits for illegal aliens.
  • Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.
  • Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.
  • Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.
  • End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.
  • End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.
  • Grant mass amnesty.
  • Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.
  • Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

What ever happened to Trump’s boast of 4%, 5% or even 6% growth?

Same thing that happened to the wall, a lot of very very dumb liberals got in the way. In any case the last thing we need to do is reject Trump and turn to the Democratic socialists and end with Soviet Cuban Venezuelan East German growth.
Oh please when have I heard this before? Before Bill Clinton, one of the greatest? Before Obama?

If your rich corporate masters didn't get in the way we would have had great healthcare reform not Obamacare. And all Trump wants to do is bring back pre existing conditions. You support that?

Cut this Hugo Chavez bullshit. We just don't want a corporatocracy where the rich control our government, which is what we have now.

Are you rich? Because the GOP way is to pass legislation that makes the rich richer and they cut social programs and funding to social safety nets that help the poor and middle class. Do you want to get rid of public schools and just have every parent pay for their own kid? Socialist! Do you want to do way with social security and medicare? Socialist!
Total liberal illiterate as usual. Yes Republicans want to Do away with public schools and replace them with charter schools because charter schools are much better. I know as a proud illiterate you don’t like to read but there is a new book out called charter schools and their enemies. You don’t want to get to the gates of heaven and tell them you have a big mouth about political issues but never read a book in your life.

You believe every lie the Republicans tell you don't you Eddie? Poor dumb fool.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

JOgfD7M.jpg

Israel’s security barriers are vastly different than any wall that Trump would potentially build on the Mexico border. None of Israel’s border fences and walls cover anywhere near the distance of the U.S.-Mexico border and for the most part traverse far less difficult terrain, without a major river like the Rio Grande complicating the route.

The barrier is nonetheless seen as a success in Israel, even though it has never been a hermetic barrier and thousands of Palestinians cross through, or over, the wall illegally every day.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

Here are some positions on immigration that Biden supports. Tell the entire forum they would be crazy to vote for this numskull:
  • Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.
  • Stop all deportation.
  • Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.
  • Grant mass amnesty.
Link?

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

JOgfD7M.jpg

Israel’s security barriers are vastly different than any wall that Trump would potentially build on the Mexico border. None of Israel’s border fences and walls cover anywhere near the distance of the U.S.-Mexico border and for the most part traverse far less difficult terrain, without a major river like the Rio Grande complicating the route.

The barrier is nonetheless seen as a success in Israel, even though it has never been a hermetic barrier and thousands of Palestinians cross through, or over, the wall illegally every day.

A river is a HELP to preventing crossings. And some areas would get higher, more serious walls, while others might not get anything.

We don't need a think wall in deep desert.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

JOgfD7M.jpg

The graph says you're full of horseshit. Note where it says '0 crossings." The largest number they've had since 2015 is 220.

Israel's wall is 425 miles long. We can easily build one 5 times that long. No one has ever given a reason why we can't.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.
Link?
Trump's List of 42 Disastrous Things Biden Would Do as President

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

Once again the village idiot pulls shit out of his ass and tries to pass it off as actual Democratic policy.

From Biden's website, here is his actual immigration platform:

• Take urgent action to undo Trump’s damage and reclaim America’s values
  • Modernize America’s immigration system
  • Welcome immigrants in our communities
  • Reassert America’s commitment to asylum-seekers and refugees
  • Tackle the root causes of irregular migration
  • Implement effective border screening

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

Once again the village idiot pulls shit out of his ass and tries to pass it off as actual Democratic policy.

From Biden's website, here is his actual immigration platform:

• Take urgent action to undo Trump’s damage and reclaim America’s values
  • Modernize America’s immigration system
  • Welcome immigrants in our communities
  • Reassert America’s commitment to asylum-seekers and refugees
  • Tackle the root causes of irregular migration
  • Implement effective border screening

Wow. That is some vague ass shit.

"modernize", WTF does that mean? Give the illegals a smart phone when they are released into the country, so they can call up and tell the judge to that they won't be showing up for their hearing?

What a load of shit.

You people are for amnesty.

Forum List

Back